Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she finally feels needed, and that she has some purpose in life now. Before her baby was born, she basically didn't have anything to do.
She showed how she did her make-up, cleaned the apartment, cooked meals, went on walks and to beauty treatments.. sounds like a great and easy lifestyle, but I bet it gets boring and dull after a while
yeah honestly im really surprised she doesnt have more employed help for the baby. in her last vlog she spoke about how she still meal preps etc and tries to find time for it in between taking care of the baby. makes me question how much she really makes. if she was a trust fund kid im sure even her parents would employ someone for her as well. who knows maybe they are in the newborn bubble and she will hire more help later on

I didn't see any of the videos when Annie was pregnant. So was weird to see her with a baby. Almost felt like she was with someone else's baby on that latest vlog. Just cause she is with all the makeup, white clothes, all that jewerly... she looks like she is taking care someone's else baby for a couple of hours.
the jewellery especially i was like um thats a bit unrealistic.... lol and then i realised its because its an ad. would love to see her vlog without makeup more tho but maybe since its sponsored content she put on makeup as that content gets disbursed by the brand as well

Reactions: 3
wow yep... extremely unfortunate that she's already sharing her baby this much. when will influencers learn. these are exciting moments to share with your family and close friends, not hundreds of thousands of people online.

Reactions: 2
wow yep... extremely unfortunate that she's already sharing her baby this much. when will influencers learn. these are exciting moments to share with your family and close friends, not hundreds of thousands of people online.

Wow. The baby is a carbon copy of her father.

Reactions: 4
I bet she reads here. Right on cue, she posts and writes about how tiring it is and that it's not all perfect. Even shows herself with no makeup and a messy bun. :rolleyes:

Tattlers ought to get paid for the content ideas we give "influencers". I've seen this happen so many times with other influencers like Louise Thompson and Lydia Millen.

They literally answer or counteract what is written about them here in their very next stories or posts.

Hilarious.

Reactions: 7
Baby looks like Mo for sure. But that can change lateron. I'm a carbon copy of my dad too though haha

Reactions: 1
I bet she reads here. Right on cue, she posts and writes about how tiring it is and that it's not all perfect. Even shows herself with no makeup and a messy bun. :rolleyes:

Tattlers ought to get paid for the content ideas we give "influencers". I've seen this happen so many times with other influencers like Louise Thompson and Lydia Millen.

They literally answer or counteract what is written about them here in their very next stories or posts.

Hilarious.
I agree! I always laugh when they try to incorporate whatever it is tattlers are addressing into their content as naturally as possible. And it will be something almost imperceptible Maybe we could even address the comments directly to them?

I dont think she reads here, it would be too much for her to handle. But maybe she has an assistant or hired people who report to her what her community hate and what they want to see in a much more censured version.

i think mo reads here but i dont think she reads here. im sure mo is the type of person to constantly google himself

Reactions: 6
Update: Mo posted some naked selfie with some positive wisdom and tongue out, somebody asked why the tongue is always out, he asked why she sleeps with her mouth open - either I am super tired but the comparability is zero I suppose. So I think he will keep the tongue out, except for the kissing photos with Annie.

Annie posted some story that it is all really exhausting which I found likeable and as if she really is trying to paint a more accurate picture but my hopes that it will last are also zero.

There is nothing wrong in putting makeup on for yourself when you are alone with the baby. I can relate to that and do it too sometimes. Also the chosing what to to during baby nap time. The difference between me and Annie is I like to chose staring into empty space in peace with my coffee and not meal prep, but that‘s everyones free choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What did you think of the What i ate video … honestly I was positively surprised that she ate the food of Mos mum.

The „snack plate“ was boring as hell, i would Never eat a plain sweet potatoe or an egg without any spices. 🍠

Also I would not have survived those days without a little coffee, I was so happy when my midwife told me i can have some as long as the baby shows no sleep disturbances.

Anyway, still no need for that SEED bullsh***, actually I walked by a whole „supplement store“ and felt sorry for the people wasting their Money on it.

Same food as always avo salmon oats chia 😅😅 and an AD ofc because it was just too much 2-3 birth videos with no ads.
RE: sweet potatos i agree: i always eat them with a proper salad or halloumi yum! But she does make weird combinations..

2 ads really. one for the crappy Seeds company and one for her own crappy company hahah I liked how she talked about how crazy it was to launch a product right around the birth. What a strange thing to say, you had the due date and your baby came right on time. You could have launched a month earlier or later.

Reactions: 5
2 ads really. one for the crappy Seeds company and one for her own crappy company hahah I liked how she talked about how crazy it was to launch a product right around the birth. What a strange thing to say, you had the due date and your baby came right on time. You could have launched a month earlier or later.
Right no but it was an *coincidence* I just think she was secretly happy it was *that close of an coincidence*.

I felt sorry for her that Mo cant even put the salmon in the oven for her and she eats plain potato,egg and apple 🙄 I was so happy that my husband cooked for us when we had our newborn and he still does..Mo's mum had to bring the food. I dont think he even helps her with the baby, she breastpumps so why not wake up at night, feed the baby and let Annie sleep? It's not like he has to get up early for work.

Reactions: 10
I felt sorry for her that Mo cant even put the salmon in the oven for her and she eats plain potato,egg and apple 🙄 I was so happy that my husband cooked for us when we had our newborn and he still does..Mo's mum had to bring the food. I dont think he even helps her with the baby, she breastpumps so why not wake up at night, feed the baby and let Annie sleep? It's not like he has to get up early for work.
Omg no how could you expect that he is super busy, it‘s not all glamour, you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A month later his baby is born and still no pics from him, not even a repost from annie, nothing. Does he even care? I'm not saying spam 24/7 with baby pics and content, I know raising a child especially one so tiny takes a lot.of time, effort and dedication, but I don't even see him trying 🙄😒

• Sad
A month later his baby is born and still no pics from him, not even a repost from annie, nothing. Does he even care? I'm not saying spam 24/7 with baby pics and content, I know raising a child especially one so tiny takes a lot.of time, effort and dedication, but I don't even see him trying 🙄😒
Somebody asked him if he changes diapers and he replied „all the time 🔥“ (yes with this Emoji), but I can‘t see it either because Mo is the type of person who posts it if he does something nice like buying his mom flowers etc. Annie also never mentioned it in her postpartum videos, like „while Mo is out with her, I do this & that“. I too, find it super strange, also not celebrating the baby but celebrating the name choice, little bit narcissistic to me but who knows what is going on, in general I think Mo is a fun & loving dad and has a good heart but got carried away by „entrepreneurship“ and the superficial people in munich.

Somebody asked him if he changes diapers and he replied „all the time 🔥“ (yes with this Emoji), but I can‘t see it either because Mo is the type of person who posts it if he does something nice like buying his mom flowers etc. Annie also never mentioned it in her postpartum videos, like „while Mo is out with her, I do this & that“. I too, find it super strange, also not celebrating the baby but celebrating the name choice, little bit narcissistic to me but who knows what is going on, in general I think Mo is a fun & loving dad and has a good heart but got carried away by „entrepreneurship“ and the superficial people in munich.
Well he should cherish these moments more..unless they are a factory of making babies they are never getting these moments back. Obvs they need to take care of the company as it's their income, but from the outside at least it looks like he values work more. I really hope it's the other way around..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.