Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Mos stories are just a really bad spoiler of Annies vlogs & because she is vlogging she does not do stories, but yes it looks like he is on a single trip.

But since he is reading here Annie will probably appear in the stories soon & there will be some footage of him playing with the baby in the vlog.

Reactions: 6
I think Mos stories are just a really bad spoiler of Annies vlogs & because she is vlogging she does not do stories, but yes it looks like he is on a single trip.

But since he is reading here Annie will probably appear in the stories soon & there will be some footage of him playing with the baby in the vlog.
Sad, but true.

She could do so much, content wise, with the baby because she's cute and engaging, but also with herself and that useless Mo. At this point, I think she is just lazy and extremely unprofessional.

Like, she honestly promotes Seed more than she does her own brand. Even Mo at least makes some stories about Nourished3.

Reactions: 3
He’s so ignorant re tornado warnings. You’d think Annie would have chosen someone educated or at least someone who has real talk other than discussing material things. But no, she is with someone with first world problems like the weather not being sunny.

Reactions: 5
They seem to literally never be together on this trip??? It’s so weird… they’re like a separated couple that still live together but sleep in different rooms and have their own separate lives.

Reactions: 5

Here you go, just a couple of days of delay, but hey he was busy training and running around with a tornado alert.
---
They seem to literally never be together on this trip??? It’s so weird… they’re like a separated couple that still live together but sleep in different rooms and have their own separate lives.
Yes, like why aren't you together? People go on trips to bond and relax together, and they are each on their own, probably meeting once a day so that Nalia doesn't forget her father's face.

Attachments

It's a new week, a new month and our spiritual guru Mo is sharing some wise words, CARPE DIEM on someone else's money! Go MO! Give us nothing!

Attachments

• Haha
It's a new week, a new month and our spiritual guru Mo is sharing some wise words, CARPE DIEM on someone else's money! Go MO! Give us nothing!
He is one of the most entitled, cringy, self centred and out of touch people on instagram at the moment. You live in Munich, eat well at ALL meals, travel often, car, apartment - you have no idea Mo on how people really live. I believe that people like this have little to low intelligence as they wouldn’t make it through life with some of it.
---
I love how this is an Annie thread and it’s basically us talking about Mo - Annie do better! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He is one of the most entitled, cringy, self centred and out of touch people on instagram at the moment. You live in Munich, eat well at ALL meals, travel often, car, apartment - you have no idea Mo on how people really live. I believe that people like this have little to low intelligence as they wouldn’t make it through life with some of it.
---
I love how this is an Annie thread and it’s basically us talking about Mo - Annie do better! 🤣
Yes to everything, also by being in Europe you can travel all over, different countries and cultures. I've never seen them going to any places that can broaden your mind, your perspective.

Maybe he has the IQ of a genius, idk, but his behaviour and his attitude make him look as you said, as someone with a very low level of intelligence.

I understand their obsession with the US, I do. Maybe they prefer living there, and it's not like they would struggle. But this acting as if no place is better than the US is insanity. And it comes across as if they are above everything, Mo especially.

At the end of the day, he is half of her brand, and at times it seems like he is doing more than her. Look at Miranda Kerr for example, she promotes Kora every step of the way, while for Annie it's Mo that does the promoting. Yesterday, he posted about the Mother's Day sale and then she posted about it hours later. But she expects people to buy her products when she doesn't show anything. That's the beauty of having a brand, you can do at least 50 videos about every step, every process. And she doesn't do anything.

Also, just to add, I don't know if she is tired of Youtube, social media, or Mo, but she's really dull. Maybe she's not inspired, but her content is so stale it's insane. She herself doesn't have that sparkle and liveliness in her. Just watch her first vlogs, and those from 2018/2019, she was at her prime. She was gorgeous, she literally glowed.

Last edited:
Yesss, I loved those videos. She was such inspiration for me back then. Obviously she was very controlling and troubled, but yes, she had that spark and I watched her nevertheless. Now she seems more relaxed (which is good), but very dull at the same time.
i think she is fed up with youtube but she knows it is probably her biggest income. Mo is useless.

Yesss, I loved those videos. She was such inspiration for me back then. Obviously she was very controlling and troubled, but yes, she had that spark and I watched her nevertheless. Now she seems more relaxed (which is good), but very dull at the same time.
i think she is fed up with youtube but she knows it is probably her biggest income. Mo is useless.
He really is useless. I know she chose him but with the life that she lived and all the experiences she had, you want to tell me she couldn't find someone who loves and adores her and isn't just using her for her money? Someone who really wants a family and who doesn't behave like a bachelor? He really has no shame.

Anyway, while we wait for her new video (seed ads and probably showing us a couple of palm trees), Annie I still believe in you.

Let's take a shot every time our fitness guru MO says "chest".

Attachments

• Haha
I also find it weird how Annie doesn’t like any of his photos. Like none of them?

Reactions: 2
Just like we thought, now they are thinking about moving to Miami, because it's so lush and green. You've been there 3 days, what do you know about the city?

She didn't show anything, like apart from constantly saying -palm trees- and showing what he showed on his IG, she didn't share anything interesting. If I saw her vlog and I was considering visiting Miami, I wouldn't go.

Bonus point for Nalia, the sweetest baby.

Looks like it.

She's probably embarrassed and told him to deactivate while they're going on this "new adventure" to avoid us speculating about them.
I think he was also getting some comments on his last post about how how rude he was about Germany. But he could have just deleted the picture, why his whole account🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think he was also getting some comments on his last post about how how rude he was about Germany. But he could have just deleted the picture, why his whole account🤣
Really? What were the comments saying? What a stupid and embarrassing as$ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Really? What were the comments saying? What a stupid and embarrassing as$ 😂
His caption said:

“I think time in Germany is coming to an end. I don’t know why anyone would live in this country. I don’t see the benefit this country offers”

And well, he’s an idiot. Considering Germany gave him everything he has now and he has no clue how difficult it is living in the US and how lucky he has it in Europe people were telling him straight basically. He’s very rude. And very ungrateful for the life the EU has given him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.