Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you mean by that?
Like I said, I think Mo will dote on his daughter a lot, so he will probably be very protective of her. Like potential partners will have to grind hard to get his approval haha. That's all I meant! Something very innocent haha

Reactions: 1
I watched the gender reveal and I don't see all that emotion honestly.

They are just so awkward and stiff around each other. Like, it seemed as if they were each on their own, separated.
actually I forwarded it to the point where they revealed and sorry ( not sorry) but feel the same .

perhaps I am just so over her that itdoesn’t bother me .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
actually I forwarded it to the point where they revealed and sorry ( not sorry) but feel the same .

perhaps I am just so over her that itdoesn’t bother me .
It doesn’t bother me either because honestly there’s nothing salvageable in her channel and content.
But if you noticed after she popped those things, she was looking at him as if she was waiting for him to hug her and share the emotion with her, instead he was still trying to pop that tube and then started that fake laugh and said that he wanted a girl even though 2 minutes earlier he was expecting/wanting a boy 😕

It doesn’t bother me either because honestly there’s nothing salvageable in her channel and content.
But if you noticed after she popped those things, she was looking at him as if she was waiting for him to hug her and share the emotion with her, instead he was still trying to pop that tube and then started that fake laugh and said that he wanted a girl even though 2 minutes earlier he was expecting/wanting a boy 😕
exactly. He is from Arabian descendent and even though you are very modern and open minded, he surely wanted to have a boy . Or just the fact that he wants to play Fußball with his boy- which I think is normal.

but I just couldn’t get the vibe of them as a happy couple actually . Naaaahhh, just can’t see the happy couple vibe Anymore .

of course you are happy when you expect and excited .
I wish her all the best and congrats to her .

Reactions: 3
I wonder why they feel like they are stuck together? From Annie I can understand, with her issues it's difficult to control another person but for Mo?
Is it quite scandalous at his age to not have a partner? In Arabian culture/families? Can someone enlighten me?

Reactions: 1
I wonder why they feel like they are stuck together? From Annie I can understand, with her issues it's difficult to control another person but for Mo?
Is it quite scandalous at his age to not have a partner? In Arabian culture/families? Can someone enlighten me?
I think growing up in Germany without a father made him less traditional in a way. In Europe, there is not as much pressure as there is elsewhere to marry and have kids at 20.

Plus, he had a glamorous job, he was partying for most of his 20s, so having a wife wasn't a high priority for him. When he met Annie he hit the jackpot. I think if the pandemic didn't happen they would have moved to LA and they wouldn't have been as bored with each other. It's clear he is still in the party mode especially because he stayed at home for the past 2 years, and Annie wants a family, which is fair because she is established, she traveled the world, etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think growing up in Germany without a father made him less traditional in a way. In Europe, there is not as much pressure as there is elsewhere to marry and have kids at 20.
Well I think they would still be bored with each other even if living in LA 😀 plus it would probably brought more problems into their relationship and Mo wouldnt have his german base, his friends..he would just be nobody there which would cause him maybe more "panick attacks"

Thank god they're in Barcelona! They really needed some time away to destress. They've been working sooooo hard. Yes Annie and Mo, give us nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, why do they spend all their time in the hotel when they’re in such a vibrant and interesting city?

• Haha
Also, why do they spend all their time in the hotel when they’re in such a vibrant and interesting city?
I remember when they were in Cape Town . People get excited about this adventure and they were just making some fotos and saw the Pinguin island . I cannot remember any wine tasting, any safari, any whale watching , any local activities . Museums etc.
So it doesn’t surprise me at all that they are boring again.

Reactions: 4
Is too short for a pregnant woman and any other girl older than 14. I don't understand that outfit, she doesn't look chic neither cute. It looks like she forgot to put her pants on.
Agreed. She often wears dresses and skirts that are too short. I don’t find it flattering.

Is too short for a pregnant woman and any other girl older than 14. I don't understand that outfit, she doesn't look chic neither cute. It looks like she forgot to put her pants on.
Exactly. It's something that pre teenage girls wear.

Guess she wanted to show us that she wears other colours other than white and beige.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.