Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Definetly strong toxic positivity vibes โ€ฆ i donโ€˜t follow samiclarke, Just flippend through her Stories but this alone sounds like a joke. Pray for my body because I had to stand at a Festival? What?

18867E8E-42B0-4FB6-8ADA-5F08C3776E54.png

Like serious there is so much to pray for in this world right now this is literaterally the least important thing โ€ฆ super egocentric.

Anyway had to face a creepy Annie smile right when I opened Instagram, maybe itโ€˜s karma ๐Ÿ˜…

And lastly, the highlight of the last vlog: โ€žDo you want some seabassโ€œ - Silence *repeats it* โ€žNoโ€œ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Definetly strong toxic positivity vibes โ€ฆ i donโ€˜t follow samiclarke, Just flippend through her Stories but this alone sounds like a joke. Pray for my body because I had to stand at a Festival? What?

View attachment 1210851

Like serious there is so much to pray for in this world right now this is literaterally the least important thing โ€ฆ super egocentric.

Anyway had to face a creepy Annie smile right when I opened Instagram, maybe itโ€˜s karma ๐Ÿ˜…

And lastly, the highlight of the last vlog: โ€žDo you want some seabassโ€œ - Silence *repeats it* โ€žNoโ€œ
The โ€œfameโ€ has gotten to their brain!
The sea bass was funny. Probably all of their interactions are like that. Heโ€™s in his little world.

Btw, look what I found. Should I send it to Annie?

How long till she deletes the comments?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Hahaha I think she definitely still needs prefeeding because breastfeeding is probably too exhausting for her in the long run, no idea if that even works with preoperated breast (doesn't matter the baby can get SEED).

cool that you noticed that with the acids in the skin care. If there is any doubt you can just leave it during pregnancy? It is also clear that they do not cite serious scientific studies (as with everything, even with the diet in pregnancy, get pregnant by SEED ๐Ÿ˜† etc).

The doctor will certainly be happy to do a literature search on cosmetics because some people can not do without certain overpriced cosmetics. ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 1
Itโ€™s okay to use AHA and BHA in pregnancy in small doses (cosmetic you can buy in store, for example BHA up to 2%). Itโ€™s not okay to have a BHA peeling done at the dermatologist where they use much higher values. And you canโ€™t use retinol.

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but this has to be the fakest(is this word correct? Fakiest?) kiss between a married loving couple ever ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Screenshot_20220422-221132_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but this has to be the fakest(is this word correct? Fakiest?) kiss between a married loving couple ever ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜View attachment 1213661
OMGGG THIS IS SO CRINGEY !!!!!!!

This looks so horribly wrong, fake, awkward, unpleasant !!!

It's like "Babe kiss me without kissing me"

I'm sorry to say that but : can you imagine "how they manage "things" in bed"? ..... ...... ....... ....... Must be...... fun ๐Ÿ˜ถ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
She probably disinfects and washes the sheets and makes sure there are no wrinkles on the bed ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Itโ€™s okay to use AHA and BHA in pregnancy in small doses (cosmetic you can buy in store, for example BHA up to 2%). Itโ€™s not okay to have a BHA peeling done at the dermatologist where they use much higher values. And you canโ€™t use retinol.
There are no concerns for AHAs, that's true. BHAs penetrate deeper into the skin, depending on the source, they are or are not recommended.

I think there is a gray area here, especially since you have to consider how to get knowledge about the safety to cosmetics on pregnant women and there is potentially a lack of transferability of the studies to humans.

While there are certainly clearly dangerous medications out there, I personally would rather go 9 months without a particular anti-aging or acne product and be on the safe side, especially since there are good alternatives like glycolic acid (an AHA) or azelaic acid, or benzoyl peroxide for spot treatment.

;)

I'm sorry but this has to be the fakest(is this word correct? Fakiest?) kiss between a married loving couple ever ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜View attachment 1213661
I thought the same. Annie seems totally stiff. I mean all kissing pictures like that are totally posed because someone has to hold the phone but why put a picture like that on the internet? My theories are

a) she wants to avoid that calories or bacteria get into her mouth
b) she is focused on making her face look thin
c) Mo was just the sperm donor and has fulfilled his job now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
That kiss looks really freaking bad. It reminds me of grammar school kids daring each other to kiss. Mo looks like it's the last thing he wants to do!!! IMO he should be kissing every part of her WILLINGLY for allowing him to partake in her "lifestyle". Without her, he would still be shampooing heads. They both horrify me though. Why even post such a dumb pic that makes everyone's butthole cringe? Yuck!!!!

That kiss looks really freaking bad. It reminds me of grammar school kids daring each other to kiss. Mo looks like it's the last thing he wants to do!!! IMO he should be kissing every part of her WILLINGLY for allowing him to partake in her "lifestyle". Without her, he would still be shampooing heads. They both horrify me though. Why even post such a dumb pic that makes everyone's butthole cringe? Yuck!!!!
If you look at her older vlogs, he was really into her. You could see it in his eyes, the way he touched her, it was very obvious.

The question is what changed? Was he that good of an actor to get his bag? Did he really cheat? Is he not attracted to her anymore because they maybe had trouble conceiving and she lost her glow? We could all see through her videos that she was not doing ok.

I think her style, all this fabletic stuff and greige clothing makes her look super stiff...

Poor Mo ๐Ÿ˜† dreaming of even a tiny bit of colour in his life and house..but alas the white beige kingdom of annie cannot possibly agree to this in this lifetime ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…
Screenshot_20220428-084226_Instagram.jpg

Poor Mo ๐Ÿ˜† dreaming of even a tiny bit of colour in his life and house..but alas the white beige kingdom of annie cannot possibly agree to this in this lifetime ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…
View attachment 1227386
I donโ€˜t see a lot of colour there either. ๐Ÿ˜ the Whiskey? ๐Ÿ™‚

Happy that a burger AND fries made it into the vlog.

Annie: โ€žI like that the bra brand is eco friendlyโ€œ
Also Annie: buys another beige set of homewear, admits buying a new pair of the same sneakers several times per year to have โ€žnice and fresh Onesโ€œ, takes branches from trees in the park because they fit her aesthetics, flies to Dubai (only one vacation though), creates a skincare line nobody needs

Guys I havent been here for a while, is there any news about the gender of the baby? She said she would share it like month ago? I noticed Mo wrote under a picture of them together something like "you will do amazing job like you always do" - like the baby was only her responsibility ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ˆ But I am banned from her IG so don't know if she shared the gender yet?

• Haha
Guys I havent been here for a while, is there any news about the gender of the baby? She said she would share it like month ago? I noticed Mo wrote under a picture of them together something like "you will do amazing job like you always do" - like the baby was only her responsibility ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ˆ But I am banned from her IG so don't know if she shared the gender yet?
the gender has not been revealed yet

Just watched the last vlog : OMG she is SLOW AF

+ the content gets more boring every single time. I cannot stand her when chopping the cucumbers :sleep::sleep:

Giving up on this youtube channel.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
she will announce next week

I think it's gonna be a boy because a while back he wrote on IG that that particular day he received an amazing news, and I really see him as someone who wants the first child to be male.
i see that too tbh, idk how he would be as a girl dad. i think annie would prob thrive more as a girl mom because of the clothes and hair and everything like that, with a boy it's more likely she will have to deal with the dirtiness of play like sports and such and boys can be so high energy i think it would stress her out

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.