Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will have a real hard time with a boy. We all know she wont even let him wear something with dinos or trucks or sharks or something. Or play with cars. Im sure she has a full beige dresses and dolls planned for a girl.

Reactions: 3
I guess she is having a girl because I cannot imagine her with a boy at all. And she is super happy. So, let's see.

They are having a girl! She just uploaded the gender reveal video. They looked soo happy! Like genuinely happy. It was so nice to see her excited and moved. She also showed some clothes that she bought...and they were some colors in there! I was pleasantly surprised as I was expecting all beige onesies and dresses.

Reactions: 7
They are having a girl! She just uploaded the gender reveal video. They looked soo happy! Like genuinely happy. It was so nice to see her excited and moved. She also showed some clothes that she bought...and they were some colors in there! I was pleasantly surprised as I was expecting all beige onesies and dresses.
The first time I actually saw a genuine human happy reaction from her, she should show this side more often, it makes her much more likeable!

Reactions: 8
it was so sweet tbh, i felt happy for them. tbh i feel like annie is starting to look like a mom too now. not the get down on your knees and play with you in the dirt mom, more like the ralph lauren moms :ROFLMAO: but looking like a mom a little bit nonetheless

• Haha
It was nice to see them so excited and she even said "what the hell" . The realness and raw emotion was refreshing 😂

• Haha
I also thought it is a girl since she bought that pregnancy pillow in pink. Since when is Nadine her best friend? What happened to Katarina? I dont know but it seemed weird how they did the reveal alone in their living room..everyone does it with family and friends around.

Reactions: 6
Noooo guys I was wrong LOL :ROFLMAO:

I also thought it is a girl since she bought that pregnancy pillow in pink. Since when is Nadine her best friend? What happened to Katarina? I dont know but it seemed weird how they did the reveal alone in their living room..everyone does it with family and friends around.
Katarina moved to Thailand like way back and she wasn't even at her wedding, so I guess she bonded with Nadine more, also she had a baby too, and she showed her in a few vlogs.

Reactions: 1
Weirdest gender reveal with just the two of them in their living room...

Anyways - congrats on the baby girl.

A boy would have definitely been a struggle for Annie.

Reactions: 6
That video was so cuuute !

I get that some couples think of gender reveal as something very special that you’d want to experience with just your significant other. But in that case, it makes no sense that they’ve let another person be a part of it ... Maybe they wanted it to be just the two of them but still had to do something exciting for her channel and came up with that idea.

Oh and ofc they chose one of Annies friends who doesn't live in Munich and not of Moe's who do. Sometimes I get the feeling he doesn't have his say in this relationship but maybe he's just the kind of guy who's basically ok with everything.

within a few months
Yep, I still don't get why people insists she had such a hard time getting pregnant. For sure they were waiting to get married to try it. I know they said they wouldn't mind to get pregnant before getting married. But I think that comment was "in case" they got pregnant earlier.

They got engaged in 2017. They were suppose to get married on 2020 but wedding got suspended because Covid. Seeing the wedding was comming anytime soon I don't think Annie wanted to get married heavily pregnant if she could avoid it. She bought her dress in Paris at the end of 2020... So in my opinion they planned to get pregnant after the wedding.

Yep, I still don't get why people insists she had such a hard time getting pregnant. For sure they were waiting to get married to try it. I know they said they wouldn't mind to get pregnant before getting married. But I think that comment was "in case" they got pregnant earlier.

They got engaged in 2017. They were suppose to get married on 2020 but wedding got suspended because Covid. Seeing the wedding was comming anytime soon I don't think Annie wanted to get married heavily pregnant if she could avoid it. She bought her dress in Paris at the end of 2020... So in my opinion they planned to get pregnant after the wedding.
lucky her things worked out exactly as she planned

I watched the gender reveal and I don't see all that emotion honestly.

They are just so awkward and stiff around each other. Like, it seemed as if they were each on their own, separated.

Reactions: 4
I think Mo will really really really dote on his daughter. But man she's going to have a hard time dating as she gets older :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.