Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess I think she is or was inspiring, all that cleaniness, everything is neat and perfect, I know this is not true but perhaps a nice illusion that creates desire to be better..you know trying to be healthy,eating clean,being organized..plus few years ago she was inspiring to me with her fashion ideas when she wore colour and more fun stuff..

Reactions: 3
Never.

You?
She got me into juicing like 9 years ago when she was in NY. And her dedication to white and beige and fresh stuff 😂

I wonder why she doesn’t receive any pr packages anymore. Like, the baby stuff was the first in I don’t know how long.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don t think she is they big anymore. She is not really investing in her viewers and ho make up videos anymore…

I guess I think she is or was inspiring, all that cleaniness, everything is neat and perfect, I know this is not true but perhaps a nice illusion that creates desire to be better..you know trying to be healthy,eating clean,being organized..plus few years ago she was inspiring to me with her fashion ideas when she wore colour and more fun stuff..
Yeah I forgot about her fashion sense back in the day. She did have good sense of style. Even now, it's not like she has bad eye for it. I still think she has a great eye for detail and she clearly understands what does and what does not work together. It's just so bloody boring.

Reactions: 4
What kind of name do you think they will choose? I’m thinking they’ll go for a really girly name. Not traditional maybe an Arabic name?

So guys, I am curious. Have you ever followed her advice/recommendations/tips for organisation and motivation? Have you found anything helpful in her channel? If yes, what?
Do nothing all afternoon, absolutely nothing. It‘s the best. And stole a branch from a bush when all the flower shops were closed during the pandemic.

No seriously, her lifestyle is not realistic for me at all as I worked in a demanding job & am a mom now.

I never bought anything from her brand of cooked a recipe, the only thing that I kind of „admire“ and why I still watch her sometimes is that she focusses so much (too much) on selfcare and seems to make everything work around that (of that’s what she makes it Looks like in the videos).

I would like to do that more (not in such a selfish, capitalist way)

and you?

What kind of name do you think they will choose? I’m thinking they’ll go for a really girly name. Not traditional maybe an Arabic name?
I think they will chose an „american“ Name with a Lot of „meaning“ 😅

• Haha
Do nothing all afternoon, absolutely nothing. It‘s the best. And stole a branch from a bush when all the flower shops were closed during the pandemic.

No seriously, her lifestyle is not realistic for me at all as I worked in a demanding job & am a mom now.

I never bought anything from her brand of cooked a recipe, the only thing that I kind of „admire“ and why I still watch her sometimes is that she focusses so much (too much) on selfcare and seems to make everything work around that (of that’s what she makes it Looks like in the videos).

I would like to do that more (not in such a selfish, capitalist way)

and you?

I think they will chose an „american“ Name with a Lot of „meaning“ 😅
Ahaha, true about the self care. But I guess when you don't have a "real" job, you don't have real deadlines and problems and anxieties, your only focus is bettering your already "perfect" life.

I agree with the name too. I don't think it will be too arabic, I don't know why, I'm thinking Sophie or Sophia. Something like that.

annie has a non arabic name so i don't expect her to pick an arabic name tbh. as long it's not any of those super extra weirdly spelled names like ashleigh or kaylee :sick:

• Haha
annie has a non arabic name so i don't expect her to pick an arabic name tbh. as long it's not any of those super extra weirdly spelled names like ashleigh or kaylee :sick:
I don't think so, I don't really see her as liking those names. Something simple, classy, FRESH LOL

Have you guys seen the new bag? Made from some kind of fiber, vegan, etc etc. She's such a hypocrite, we all know she only wears Chanel basically. And there's nothing wrong with it, just don't act like you believe in the greater good.

Also, these brands, who are the people responsible for sending free stuff? Don't they check beforehand what kind of influencer they're reaching out to?

Reactions: 1
I also think something a bit classic like Chloe or Sophia. I love both names

I don't think she would choose a name that someone writes here in this forum - just out of principle 🤪
But then again, she does not read any (negative) comments, so who knows 😄

I think something like Isabella would be her style.
Agreed! I call those types of name "musical"..because of their up-down-up-down tones and the ability to shorten them very dreamy and cutesy.
Something like Isabella, Gabriella, Marianna, and those type of names have cute nicknames, Ella, Bella, Mia etc. She'll have a long name but they will only refer to her with her nickname. Too bad combining Annie and Mohammed can't make a nice name...otherwise I think they would try this narcissistic method 🙄

Reactions: 4
Agreed! I call those types of name "musical"..because of their up-down-up-down tones and the ability to shorten them very dreamy and cutesy.
Something like Isabella, Gabriella, Marianna, and those type of names have cute nicknames, Ella, Bella, Mia etc. She'll have a long name but they will only refer to her with her nickname. Too bad combining Annie and Mohammed can't make a nice name...otherwise I think they would try this narcissistic method 🙄
I can totally see them trying though like "Mohannie" :censored:

Something dreamy and cutesy would be nice. I like all the names you all have come up with! Thankfully (?!) I won't have kids, I would have severe name picking stress

• Haha
Omg, off topic. But I had an incident again where I dropped the golden line.
Talked with a friend about some Relationship bickering and said
"IT'S NOT ALL GLAMOUR, YOU GUYS".
damn, ever since watching that story I cant get it out of my system anymore.

• Haha
Omg, off topic. But I had an incident again where I dropped the golden line.
Talked with a friend about some Relationship bickering and said
"IT'S NOT ALL GLAMOUR, YOU GUYS".
damn, ever since watching that story I cant get it out of my system anymore.
Haha how did the others react?

It really was/is a golden line. I said it before, but it's probably the best thing Mo has ever said. It was really funny :ROFLMAO: I can't get enough of it, either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.