Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she face tuned them a bit.

Can’t wait till she gives birth and she’ll have anxiety about losing the weight asap.
She'll definitely say that she's in no rush to get back to her pre-pregnancy bod and she is only eating and exercising in ways that are "natural" to her body and mind...Omg, it's like I can hear it already. But off camera, she'll be restricting and working out hardcore.

Reactions: 8
This is the second vlog in which they justify their workload off camera … did you notice? Maybe somebody made a comment.

Anyway I kind of enjoyed the vlog, the time before your baby arrives is so special.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
😂😂😂 they are so embarrassing!!!

Why are they so pressed about what we say if it’s true they work soooooo hard? That’s because they know we’re right.

Annie, you’re stepping to new lows by associating with this disgrace of a man. And you’re starting to become annoying, rude and with your nose up in the air like him. Shame!!!!

Reactions: 3
CCF567AE-FBF4-44B8-B448-9C505D53EE0F.png

Of course she got plenty of bows for the baby which barely have any function other then to make the baby look „cute“ and instagramable.

Especially in the beginning the whole head should be covered because the baby „loses“ a lot of heat via the head.

Do you think they will share the baby in their vlogs/ instagram? I would guess yes as they already Shared the gender, the nursery and so in. I think „momfluencing“ for profit without respecting the privacy and rights of the child is quite problematic and normalized way to much.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I am sure he has a very, very important business meeting there 😂😂😂
Don't forget the massages and the manicure! LOL he is more high maintenance than Annie. What the hell??

View attachment 1281254
Of course she got plenty of bows for the baby which barely have any function other then to make the baby look „cute“ and instagramable.

Especially in the beginning the whole head should be covered because the baby „loses“ a lot of heat via the head.

Do you think they will share the baby in their vlogs/ instagram? I would guess yes as they already Shared the gender, the nursery and so in. I think „momfluencing“ for profit without respecting the privacy and rights of the child is quite problematic and normalized way to much.
I think she is secretly obsessed with the Kardashians and I remember Khloe kept putting these kind of bows on True. But also, she'll give birth in August so maybe it won't be that cold. I don't know, I know nothing about babies.

She has to stay relevant so I think she'll show the baby. I mean, at the end of the day her followers will feel cheated if she starts with the whole privacy thing. I don't agree with it either but she'll probably be a mini Alexa (the Ikonn's baby), dragged everywhere and I think it will be interesting to see how they educate her and what kind of life she'll have. If she'll have friends or if she will be isolated like Annie.

Reactions: 5
I catch myself saying "it's not all glamour, you guys" whenever something slightly annoying happens in my life. Thanks Mo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
(Gifted) ad for sustainable baby clothes followed by the 432th fabletics ad in her stories … congratulations!

Nobody is perfect and I would not expect to buy only sustainable things but it‘s 2022, climate change is a think and already causing so much damage and suffering all over the world.

I cannot understand how someone who definetly can afford it and puts a child into this world (that hast to deal with the consequences in the future) still continues shopping fast fashion (H&M, Mango, Zara …) and for the baby … not everything has to be new?! they grow so fast you can use hand me downs and mix it with „cute“ new stuff (which would be even more sustainable than „new“ sustainable stuff) … I just can’t

And of course the amount of flights for relatively short stays in airconditioned hotels … yay

• Heart
Reactions: 5
(Gifted) ad for sustainable baby clothes followed by the 432th fabletics ad in her stories … congratulations!

Nobody is perfect and I would not expect to buy only sustainable things but it‘s 2022, climate change is a think and already causing so much damage and suffering all over the world.

I cannot understand how someone who definetly can afford it and puts a child into this world (that hast to deal with the consequences in the future) still continues shopping fast fashion (H&M, Mango, Zara …) and for the baby … not everything has to be new?! they grow so fast you can use hand me downs and mix it with „cute“ new stuff (which would be even more sustainable than „new“ sustainable stuff) … I just can’t

And of course the amount of flights for relatively short stays in airconditioned hotels … yay
So much yes! Totally agree with you!

But she's Annie, and everything has to be FRESH. Maybe she'll keep these clothes for the next baby. Since everything is beige, they will work in case they have a boy in the future.

Reactions: 4
I catch myself saying "it's not all glamour, you guys" whenever something slightly annoying happens in my life. Thanks Mo.
omg SAME. It's so funny because ever since unsubbing I rarely think about them but then something happens and my brain immediately goes "It's not all glamour, you guys!" :ROFLMAO: seriously best thing Mo has ever said

Her recent pictures, I'm a bit shocked by her state. You can really tell she hasn't been able to get work done recently 😱 Her face is looking a bit.. melty? She's swelling a lot as well, but that is totally fine and something you can't help. She photoshopped the hell out of her pictures. The pool bikini shot on the previous page, look at her feet. One foot is slim the other is very swollen. You can also look at the shadow and see it's different from the body. It doesn't add up.

How much longer till she's due?

Reactions: 3
So guys, I am curious. Have you ever followed her advice/recommendations/tips for organisation and motivation? Have you found anything helpful in her channel? If yes, what?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.