Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look like tramps in Dubai neither of them have an iron it seems. His tic tac teeth too leave a lot to be desired with his fake Gucci sliders from
the local market. For gawd sake grow that child’s fringe out it’s horrendeous.

He still has those old Gucci trainers on and her outfit it’s hideous all mismatched. Think she is trying to make a statement with the odd emsemble though it’s looks naff in fact ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She's so delusional, I just laugh with cringe embarrassment every time I go on her profile you just can't help but look, her content is so bad. All she does is buy clothes a few sizes up and poses like a fanny, she does look like a woman that's raided a jumble sale, she annoys me the way she acts like she hasn't had a holiday because of covid, when the mucky wee cow was travelling everywhere in lockdown. She came down to London when travel was restricted and I hadn't seen my family in Scotland for a long time and it fucked me off no end the way she was just acting like an entitled witch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There are such stunning Indian/Pakistani looking girls though she is not one of them. Googley eyes she is like some cartoon character could never be a model looks about 1 foot with her hands in the air. She seems to travel all over the UK too basically going to tit places for food. Acting all Allah this and that like she is mega religious a total hypocrite. You would avoid sitting next to them in a restaurant with her brat child. Glitter trousers and that jacket dear oh dear. Not that I am a fan of Emily Shak tho she must have been seething with jealousy when Emily dated her husbands friend and she had to go out with them.

Reactions: 1
I actually find it quite sad that she is on holiday with her family and all these contrived photos and videos for the gram, maybe it's just me and call me old fashioned but the amount of holidays and adventures I've had and I barely have any photos simply because I was having too much of a blast to be bothered carrying a phone or camera around. No one is actually really interested in other folks holiday photos as most of them look the same unless you go to somewhere historic or a wow landmark or a proper interesting adventure. I think the memories and the moments are the best, but not Annie the fanny she thinks everyone wants to see how bad mannered her child is and yet another photo of Dubai which every influencer on Instagram has squeezed the life out of it, she is so boring and its cringey

Reactions: 2
Inlaws are probably just glad old Paul has a kid he sees, especially as he's 47 and looks every day if it

Reactions: 2
Oh yeh bet she makes sure he does not make attempts to see his other child probably suits her so brat child gets all the attention.

Reactions: 3
This imbecile has no shame imagine teaching your daughter to dance and drink at the same time absolutely disgusting. What on Earth will this child be doing in the future. She’s teaching her unislamic things.

Reactions: 3
She's so fake and the fake voice she puts on, shes so flaming annoying, all she does is ridiculous poses in clothes that don't fit her, every photo with her pals and that's, it's very much, look at me, look at MEEEE, I think I'm so beautiful, she's a sight

There she goes again Annie the humble bragger. Oh look at me I've donated my hair for such a good cause, I ll post this on Instagram so you can all tell me what a wonderful human I am. I hate it when folk do a good deed then post it straight to the gram she is the definition of a fanny that lassie, she mentioned about coming down south, hope she isn't coming to London again, the token standing in front of the traffic in the middle of the road posing, tagging topshop in an outfit that doesn't fit her 🙄 😒