Annalivia Hynds - @annaliviahynds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the easiest time to take a child on holiday when they are a baby. Easy to pop a baby in the shade.personality I wouldn’t want to leave my baby for a week or whatever but it’s up to her. The child’s not mobile or fighting against sun cream. Keep In the shade and in appropriate clothing. She might not find the offer of help coming easy for a young baby for a week

Reactions: 7
in my experience I’ve always left baby’s at home if younger than 6 months. I think it’s more responsible to leave them at home rather than risk sunburn etc
I’d say its more responsible not to ditch your baby at all

Reactions: 24
in my experience I’ve always left baby’s at home if younger than 6 months. I think it’s more responsible to leave them at home rather than risk sunburn etc
How about just don’t go on foreign holidays to they are older????

it’s not like they haven’t had ample holidays in recent years. Would be no hardship skipping a year.

Reactions: 13
How about just don’t go on foreign holidays to they are older????

it’s not like they haven’t had ample holidays in recent years. Would be no hardship skipping a year.
It’s the whole aesthetics of a foreign holiday promoting her “no makeup makeup look” babies don’t fit in with her fashion parade.

Reactions: 5
She mentioned in a video she’s suffered from an eating disorder before, you would think because of this she would be more weary of the content she puts out online, all but brags in multiple videos on her page about how “she doesn’t eat” “doesn’t have an appetite” “not a big eater” “getting dizzy and seeing stars” and now she’s in the gym on top of not eating enough, very harmful especially because all of her viewers are 12 year olds that want their queen to reply all the time

Reactions: 11
She did a bad crash diet for an event previously..I think the no appetite could be a cover story for how little she will eat in the coming days. She looks really well 5 weeks pp.

Reactions: 3
I went back to smaller than before I got pregnant 6 weeks after my little girl, because I had severe post natal depression and couldn’t eat anything, I hope annalivia is looking after herself

I went back to smaller than before I got pregnant 6 weeks after my little girl, because I had severe post natal depression and couldn’t eat anything, I hope annalivia is looking after herself
I do hope she is minding herself, I vaguely remember her saying she suffered with PND before

Reactions: 5
How long do you give her to be complaining about being addicted to vaping again?

Reactions: 1
Don’t want to turn this into mumsnet but I’d be shitting myself if my newborn had chicken pox not complaining about how I can’t go walking

Reactions: 10
My goodness the entitlement of this one?! I had 3 gym sessions booked this week and now 2 of my kids have chickenpox and I can't go?! Plus weren't they on holidays in January? now talking about a holiday and not taking the newborn - I'm sorry that seems so strange to me - why not go down south or something as a family - Rian good for newborn content but not to ruin her holiday vibes and outfit of the night posts?? I don't know if anyone else thinks that but going on 2 foreign holidays within 6 months isn't setting a very good example to the kids - asking to go on hols so she's looking to get it booked - I know Annalivia is young but I hope they have good savings - never know when this social media will burst. Also looking to book a foreign 3 day break with Ruairi?! I seriously don't know if I'm missing something here but I hope its just selfishness and nothing more serious going on - behaviour seems very peculiar to me

Reactions: 13
I don't understand why she's paying for gym sessions when she literally has a gym in her back garden?

Reactions: 9
My goodness the entitlement of this one?! I had 3 gym sessions booked this week and now 2 of my kids have chickenpox and I can't go?! Plus weren't they on holidays in January? now talking about a holiday and not taking the newborn - I'm sorry that seems so strange to me - why not go down south or something as a family - Rian good for newborn content but not to ruin her holiday vibes and outfit of the night posts?? I don't know if anyone else thinks that but going on 2 foreign holidays within 6 months isn't setting a very good example to the kids - asking to go on hols so she's looking to get it booked - I know Annalivia is young but I hope they have good savings - never know when this social media will burst. Also looking to book a foreign 3 day break with Ruairi?! I seriously don't know if I'm missing something here but I hope its just selfishness and nothing more serious going on - behaviour seems very peculiar to me
Didn’t she say when she was pregnant there would be no summer holidays this year cause she would be not long after having the baby? Seems strange now she’s looking to go away and get it booked asap
---
I don't understand why she's paying for gym sessions when she literally has a gym in her back garden?
I would LOVE to not pay to go the gym, she doesn’t know how lucky she is with some of the things she has

Reactions: 7
I think she’s getting in with a PT or something so maybe that’s the idea. But any PT worth anything would be advising her to hold off . She was talking about going week 5 post partum. It’s 6weeks for a reason , although she says her dr has cleared her which I don’t believe for a minute . I think she’s putting a lot of pressure on herself. Has obvious issues with eating etc and that dung bag Partner liking bikini pics prob isn’t helping

Reactions: 14
Didn’t know wedding cars were a thing

his uncle literally just closed his wedding car business

Reactions: 2