Annalivia Hynds - @annaliviahynds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she split up from weirdo boy?? Cause the way she goes on would suggest she's a single mother minding the 3 kids. When he finishes work can she not go for her walk or go to the gym or even use that gym you spent so much money on out in the back garden!!

Reactions: 6
Every single other person who made that list had an actual achievement, was an actor/ artist/ sportsperson or had made a really significant impact in their community i.e raising thousands for charities, working with children from deprived local areas, entrepreneurs that came from nothing - yea some influencers but ones that used their platforms to raise awareness of mental health conditions, disabilities, campaign for nurses rights.

Then there’s Annalivia who is on there for being a mum or three who makes tiktoks for a living😭

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Annalivia should be promoting the gym @5wks post partum. Regardless of what her doctor has supposedly said.

Reactions: 11
Sure a PT from Newry was promoting being in the gym 5 weeks post traumatic birth that ended in a section

• Wow
  • Angry
I stopped following that dose a long time ago 🙄.
I'm going to do the same 🙄 she also more a less said women don't need to get a epidural there bodies can do it without it I'm sorry just because you didn't have it doesn't mean everyone is the same not everyone has the same labour

for such a young couple where they getting all the money,

Sorry now back to annalivia 🤣
---
Does she have a page on here?
I dont think so I did look but couldn't see one , but then again I'm not the best at this sorta thing 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She really is image obsessed, not walking for fresh air/exercise endorphins but purely because she has a holiday in 6 weeks.

• Angry
Ruairi gives me the ick and I’ve he’s turned me off annalivia. Not relatable and unrealistic. Not many people are like that. Her house looks huge and in a nice estate. How would a 23 year old afford it. Even if they were working since school.
I wouldn’t like her life anyway. Ruairi following young ones and liking bikini pics when your about to birth his third child

Reactions: 23
They aren't big houses. They are a timber house thrown up and built on top of each other. 2 doubles and a box room. Nothing wrong with it but not a massive house. The living rooms can only fit 1 small L shape sofa, can't even fit a 3 and a 2 into them. They are ideal 1st time buyer homes.

Please tell me that is not the wee baby in the bed with Ruairi in her vlog that is posted today 😭😭😭😭
I thought this 😬. I co slept with my daughter in the spare bedroom, was shown how to do it by the health visitor and broke my back doing it for 2 years. Ruairi is turned the other way to the baby and the baby has all blankets and pillows around him. So dangerous

Reactions: 3