Annalivia Hynds - @annaliviahynds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look through who he’s following, is it any wonder she’s on this unsustainable diet. He’s just an ugly wee creep. Annalivia could do better than him, but she’s too brain dead to even realise. Not a brain cell between the pair of them!

Reactions: 14
I can't believe she took that baby on the walking pad! Is she stupid . I've got one and you are not steady on your feet

Reactions: 5
I know kids will be kids and they are obviously repeating what they hear at home, which is exactly why I wouldn’t have uploaded the TikTok of Robyn calling her a gif😳

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I know kids will be kids and they are obviously repeating what they hear at home, which is exactly why I wouldn’t have uploaded the TikTok of Robyn calling her a gif😳
a G I M P 😝

Don’t know why it’s autocorrected so had to put spaces.

it’s wasn’t as if the rest of the video was anything spectacular or able to be replicated when kids out of the way.

No need to post.

It’s becoming another one of those words that’s becoming less socially acceptable because of the connotations. Bit like the R one.

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 1
She looks very different in her face lately? not sure what it is, I know she’s obviously not pregnant anymore so that could be a factor but I just feel like there’s something so different about her lol

Reactions: 3
The product she is “launching” is a collab with bperfect, right? So why is the kids getting involved.. because she’s a sahm and and that means they have to? It’s makeup so why on earth are they taking pictures of your kids to promote something that has nothing to do with them? Oh yeah, money

The product she is “launching” is a collab with bperfect, right? So why is the kids getting involved.. because she’s a sahm and and that means they have to? It’s makeup so why on earth are they taking pictures of your kids to promote something that has nothing to do with them? Oh yeah, money
Trying to milk as many sales as possible… we all know the girls go to nursery/creche so she’s purposely bringing them 🙃🙃🙃