Annalivia Hynds - @annaliviahynds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just had a lurk at ruairis ig following and 🤢🤢🤢

following loads of young girls that annalivia doesn't follow herself, lots of 18 year olds

feel sorry for her
Yes yes yes he’s likin pics of younger girls all over the country 😩

Reactions: 6
something weird about Ruairi, major creepy vibes. Also comes across rude/thinks he’s privileged. Yet he’s a little man living off his girlfriend’s TikTok income no doubt. The van he drives makes him more creepy 😂 I just can’t put my finger on it.
I remember when they were in Tenerife at the start of the year, someone commented on a TikTok saying to Annalivia how she should enjoy the moment instead of putting up 5 TikTok’s a day and editing them when she could be enjoying time with her kids etc and Ruairi comments back to say TikTok is paying this holiday and all this ignorant stuff, I couldn’t stand him for 5 minutes. Thinks he’s gorgeous and I have no idea why 😂

Reactions: 15
Moan moan moan. Why do people have babies when they just moan and want them to sleep all the time. Moaning about the girls too. And thank goodness big chief was off, I’m sure he really did plenty to help 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As much as she annoys me…..she looks amazing in that swimsuit for 2/3 weeks post partum. My youngest is now 3 and I wish I looked half as good in swimwear 🤪

Reactions: 8
Quick question 🙋‍♀️

Who the duck is minding the kids when they are out acting like idiots in the sauna and ice bath!

Reactions: 4
Did anyone catch her now deleted TikTok where she addressed people leaving comments about him liking girls photos? She said she doesn’t really care and she’s the one who gave him 3 babies etc. I saw it when it had 200 likes and it was gone very soon after!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Did anyone catch her now deleted TikTok where she addressed people leaving comments about him liking girls photos? She said she doesn’t really care and she’s the one who gave him 3 babies etc. I saw it when it had 200 likes and it was gone very soon after!
lol no one left comments so hellloooo Analivia x

Reactions: 7
No i missed this? But her baby is only two weeks old and she said for the last 5 days she has been going to the gym in the evening. I can’t help but feel that his behaviour puts her under pressure to look a certain way which is sad if that’s the case.

Reactions: 20

No I missed this! I just think it’s sad that even though she’s given him three wee babies he’s still liking girls photos, she posted the video before about it giving her the ick so it does clearly bother her

Reactions: 11
No i missed this? But her baby is only two weeks old and she said for the last 5 days she has been going to the gym in the evening. I can’t help but feel that his behaviour puts her under pressure to look a certain way which is sad if that’s the case.
That doesn't surprise me, she is obsessed with appearances I remember last year she was doing some crazy starvation diet where she had one meal a day before he girls holiday to look a certain way.
I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up getting some plastic surgery done later this year

Reactions: 2
Is 3 babies going to stop a man from
Cheating?? Lol. It’s so disrespectful imagine your fiancé liking random girls pics, feel bad for her even though she’s stunning

Reactions: 23
Is 3 babies going to stop a man from
Cheating?? Lol. It’s so disrespectful imagine your fiancé liking random girls pics, feel bad for her even though she’s stunning
He’s punching with her anyways, she can do way better then him

Reactions: 19