Annalivia Hynds - @annaliviahynds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he is good looking - has striking eyes. way too young for me thought and seems a bit useless altogether šŸ˜‚

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Tbf sheā€™s always went to Armagh games and posted when theyā€™re playing etc. Sheā€™s not just jumping on the bandwagon for one day
Has she went to matches recently? Jumping on the band wagon when it comes to big games! I donā€™t see her going to many club or county league games! Thatā€™s what I canā€™t stand the people that never miss a club game go to all matches starting from January sitting in the freezing cold and come ulster final we never get a ticket! The GAA is all wrong mow not like back in the 80ā€™s early 90ā€™s anyone could go didnā€™t need a ticket everyone got in I do know Iā€™m derailing here but ppl like Annalivia that do jump on the bandwagon

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she went to matches recently? Jumping on the band wagon when it comes to big games! I donā€™t see her going to many club or county league games! Thatā€™s what I canā€™t stand the people that never miss a club game go to all matches starting from January sitting in the freezing cold and come ulster final we never get a ticket! The GAA is all wrong mow not like back in the 80ā€™s early 90ā€™s anyone could go didnā€™t need a ticket everyone got in I do know Iā€™m derailing here but ppl like Annalivia that do jump on the bandwagon
Well she has been pregnant so I doubt she would have wanted to be sitting in the freezing cold at all matches for the past year. But as a poster said above she did play for Armagh for years and does talk about GAA frequently but you also donā€™t have to be going to every game to be a fan. She wasnā€™t even at todayā€™s match so you canā€™t really be annoyed with her ā€œjumping on the bandwagonā€ if you didnā€™t get tickets lol

Reactions: 23
She wasnā€™t at the game today she said on her video today she was going to watch it at home

Actually I have followed her for a very long time and she hasnā€™t been to very many matches at all, Gaelic starts with the club and a lot of youā€™s be giving out about Ruari training most nights fair fucks to him dedicated unlike his WAG wannabe wife to be! I was brought up going to matches up and down the country and still go to every club county match I can get to! Iā€™m not an Armagh fan and delighted they got beat
Ok so your point is that she canā€™t post about a game at all because she isnā€™t up and down the country 24/7 going to every match? Iā€™m sorry but that is bizarre šŸ˜‚ people can still be interested in the sport without dedicating their lives to it. Unlike Ruairi she has 3 kids to raise and a house to keep in order šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 27
How did her post get 175k likes and she has 180k followers? Looks like she bought followers and likes , she had 130k followers before she had her baby (Iā€™m not a stalker I promise I just remembered and took a mental note šŸ˜­šŸ¤£)
---
How did her post get 175k likes and she has 180k followers? Looks like she bought followers and likes , she had 130k followers before she had her baby (Iā€™m not a stalker I promise I just remembered and took a mental note šŸ˜­šŸ¤£)
Side note - thatā€™s better engagement than the likes of Molly mae, Tammy hembrow etc probs Kylie Jenner lol, thereā€™s no way thatā€™s all real and organic , definitely bought bot accounts

Reactions: 2
---

Side note - thatā€™s better engagement than the likes of Molly mae, Tammy hembrow etc probs Kylie Jenner lol, thereā€™s no way thatā€™s all real and organic , definitely bought bot accounts
How can you see the likes on her Instagram posts? I see she has them turned off!

---

I noticed that too. considering every other post has 20k or so, itā€™s definitely bot accounts

her engagement on social blade is 17% which is absolutely mental, that's based off likes and comments but one day alone she had an increase of 18k followers! the math aint mathing for me lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Who cares if she doesnā€™t go to all of them, sheā€™s a pile of kids to look after! Thatā€™s the way the tickets work, send a written complaint to the GAA if it bothers you that much

Reactions: 10