Annalivia Hynds - @annaliviahynds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m almost 30, also have a decent job as does my partner. No way we can afford kids in the current climate and I think my situation will become more and more common too
I’m mid 30’s saving to buy house 2 years married the usual questions about kids I’m too ashamed to admit I’m putting off trying as yes we are comfortable financially we have 1 car no luxury lifestyle not buying clothes every week or month I can’t afford to bring a life into this world I would love kids and listening to my friend who has 2 kids she had saved for expenses like milk nappies and anything baby would need for first year covering any extra expenses as maternity pay won’t get you by each month

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Sickening to see all that stuff she was gifted from Lidl when she has money to waste on shite all the time.

Reactions: 13
Just came across this thread! What’s the story with the ‘no baby name’ . She knew for months she was having a boy, plus do you not have to have a name for the baby for legal reason before u leave the hospital?

Reactions: 3
Just came across this thread! What’s the story with the ‘no baby name’ . She knew for months she was having a boy, plus do you not have to have a name for the baby for legal reason before u leave the hospital?
No you don't need to have a name picked before you leave and you get 6 weeks to register the birth. Apparently she can't decide between a few names.

Reactions: 4
What would the legal reason be? I do think she’s milking it but loads of people don’t have baby names picked/don’t pick them for a few weeks.

Reactions: 1
What would the legal reason be? I do think she’s milking it but loads of people don’t have baby names picked/don’t pick them for a few weeks.
I’m obviously old fashioned but I think it’s ridiculous not having a name picked. All that time and they can’t decide. It’s horrible not to have a name, it’s like a can’t be arsed attitude. Nine whole months to decide, nine 😱

I’m not sure, I’ve no kids but I remember my mother saying how she had to name my sister before leaving the hospital. Although that was 30 years ago

I’m obviously old fashioned but I think it’s ridiculous not having a name picked. All that time and they can’t decide. It’s horrible not to have a name, it’s like a can’t be arsed attitude. Nine whole months to decide, nine 😱
I agree. Can’t understand it either.
plus I also think she’s milking it now for the engagement.

The ‘name’ thing is just a pure content tool for engagement!
She had all the looney tunes waiting with bated breath for the birth announcement. Now it’s the name saga.

Plenty of time to choose a name especially when they knew the gender.

Reactions: 5
She’s milking the name situation so much that she’s ruined the announcement for herself 😂 people will start to lose interest

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Called it 😂 there’s no way that name wasn’t picked out, she absolutely milked it

Reactions: 14