Annalivia Hynds - @annaliviahynds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re gonna market this as busy mum make up and the face of it is a girl that doesn’t work lol she’s hardly doing a quick 5 min make up and out the door from 8-6 with school drop offs
And going to act like she picked these shades, the factory had new shades and they stuck her name on them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her getting straight back on her walks and exercise makes more sense now knowing she had a photoshoot coming up. She puts a lot of pressure on herself and has such a young audience as well. Quite worrying

Reactions: 5
Her getting straight back on her walks and exercise makes more sense now knowing she had a photoshoot coming up. She puts a lot of pressure on herself and has such a young audience as well. Quite worrying
I could think of nothing worse than having to pressure myself into looking good after having a baby. If there’s one time in your life that you’ve an excuse to look like hagrid on crack it’s those 2/3 months after having a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I could think of nothing worse than having to pressure myself into looking good after having a baby. If there’s one time in your life that you’ve an excuse to look like hagrid on crack it’s those 2/3 months after having a baby.
I still look like tit and my babies are 12 and 5 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's very lucky all 3 were in his mother's the other day while she hung out with him at work then back to the mother's most likely fr dinner and then away solo to his match ....If don't have 1 of mine with me out and about it feels like a luxury....

Reactions: 5
can we actually please start a petition to get her platform taken off her. trying to get views off a diagnosis is disgusting especially when she knows nothing about it. “Neurodivergent shutdown” more like I’m feared of my life of the accusations against me
Did annalivia repost this? Or have you posted it on the wrong thread?

Think that’s quite dangerous showing the child inside the tumble dryer- they could do that sometime when the mother isn’t there and switch it on!

Reactions: 13
Think that’s quite dangerous showing the child inside the tumble dryer- they could do that sometime when the mother isn’t there and switch it on!
The most unsafe parent, sure if you can take a newborn baby on a treadmill in your flip flops the worlds your oyster!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
On Annalivia’s last video she has the baby away to gym with her… in the “Doona” car seat - then breakfast after. Are babies not meant to only be those car seat type carrier things for an hour max?

Reactions: 2
On Annalivia’s last video she has the baby away to gym with her… in the “Doona” car seat - then breakfast after. Are babies not meant to only be those car seat type carrier things for an hour max?
This has always been my query with the “Doona” when do they ever get out?! You put them in for the car, then they are in it whilst you do whatever you’re doing, then back in the car! They could be in it for hours!

Reactions: 4
She only went to pick up breakfast and you do see her carrying him…was he in the car?