Anna Rose Richards #6 Fried to a crisp from lying in the sun, I'm not a coach I'm a CONtainer hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scamma is the person who will make something fairly run of the mill - everyone I know went skydiving or bungee jumping in their 20’s - their ENTIRE personality. It’s pretty funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m quietly chuckling that this woman believes that she will be a mother, let her man rule the home and her role will be to look after the kids give him sex every day after he arrives home from a hard days work. She admits she’s not for everyone and ain’t that the truth. I think she’s taking these concepts and turning them into a perceived reality and I’d love to see them play out in the messiness that is parenthood, especially as she’ll be well and truly a fully formed independent woman at that stage, made her millions and is the star of the Anna Show.
God forbid her future partner has a human experience and, I don’t know, falls ill or suffers a grieving period or has a brief moment of insecurity or anything at all that might mean he doesn’t feel sexy. Like? Come on. It’s not realistic from any perspective to guarantee daily boneage. Even Sally Mustang wrote openly about the deep, fundamental changes to hers and her partner’s sex drives and lives once they became parents, and her entire career & presence is geared around sex and sexuality.

It just … it’s disturbing in so many ways I’m afraid to start picking it apart in case I end up writing a thesis.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Disgusting.
F.U.C.K....M.E
is this woman for real??
this is starting to get borderline dangerous now posting tit like this
Tell it to Hannah Clarke's parents, or Allison Baden-Clay's daughters and see what sort of response you get
Anna Rose LOVE should know both those names - they were women murdered in her adopted state

Reactions: 16
The post about the ‘I’ll be a mummy, he’ll be daddy, he’ll be king of the home’ genuinely made me feel ill.

Why the actual duck do you not want equality in your home? Why do you want to make the man in your home more important? Why do you want to place both people in such defined roles? Why do you want to suggest that a man helping out at home is somehow inferior? It’s so bleeping gross. My gorgeous funny intelligent sport loving husband who works hard, puts out the rubbish but also does the ironing and will happily have his nails painted by his daughter and look after the school runs while I travel for work and also work hard? This man is not good? duck you.

This absolute bullshit about men being protectors. From what???? The lions roaming the plains? The zombies that are storming the streets of the Gold Coast? Or I don’t know - OTHER bleeping MEN? Cause let’s be clear - it’s the MEN WHO ARE DOING THE DANGEROUS tit. And mostly in THEIR OWN HOMES. And after a couple of hundred years of women fighting for a semblance of equality, imbecilic women like this (because it’s not the well considered intelligent women spouting drivel like this, we ALL know that) have the audacity to come out with this tit. I’m going off to subscribe to the Patreons of a few worthy women. Wash this tit out of my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I keep coming back to this latest unhinged word salad and experiencing a broader range of “wtf” each time. If nothing else, it shows how utterly unintelligent she is, emotionally as much as anything else. I don’t even know if she has any EQ? Her views on men and women are so limited and limiting. She thinks it’s empowering, she thinks it’s attractive … she’s so, so wildly mistaken.

(Also curious to know how many “alphas” she’s actually slept with because, side note, the vast majority of them are tit lays. Good luck being “ravaged” by the most underwhelming shag of your life, daily, for eternity.)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she just wants the very opposite of Morgan because she harbours such resentment towards him for ‘holding her back’.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she just wants the very opposite of Morgan because she harbours such resentment towards him for ‘holding her back’.
Nah, Old Annie thinks she’s DoNe ThE WoRk and now she wants a bloke who she perceives to have DoNe ThE WoRk, too.

Even if that ‘work’ involves hours spent at the gym, hours training for amateur sport, and large amounts of money spent on steroids, hair removal, coaching, MaStErClAsSeS and purchasing Bitcoin.

None of this ‘work’ is compatible with babies and small children. Though it would be highly amusing to see two selfish and vapid narcs hook up and try to navigate family life. Can you imagine the arguments when money is tight about who most deserves their fake tan session?

• Haha
Scamma is the person who will make something fairly run of the mill - everyone I know went skydiving or bungee jumping in their 20’s - their ENTIRE personality. It’s pretty funny.
100%, and she had totally made up her mind this was going to be her new personality before she tried it. Nothing authentic there.

F.U.C.K....M.E
is this woman for real??
this is starting to get borderline dangerous now posting tit like this
Tell it to Hannah Clarke's parents, or Allison Baden-Clay's daughters and see what sort of response you get
Anna Rose LOVE should know both those names - they were women murdered in her adopted state
Honestly, she would probably say that it was the women's fault for not being "safe" for their partners to be their authentic masculine selves. I assume this based on the bullshit she has been re-posting.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Make it make sense...

Believes in equality, believes women should be at the table (but only if they deserve it), believes women can have it all - it's only ourselves that stop ourselves.

But is now spouting ideals about two VERY defined roles in the home, where the woman is subservient, and suggesting she has to build the empire first and then step away from that to marry and have babies.

The contradictions are giving me whiplash.

Reactions: 11
She has NO IDEA what she is signing herself up for. This is a woman who has preached about frEeDom daily, she lives her life everyday without responsibilities to anyone and claims she is at her happiest. She has no understanding of how she will feel after birthing real humans and how this will change any relationship she is in. Girl thinks marriage is a Disney movie where she marries her Beast and lives happily ever after. She is so freaking naïve it’s scary. We saw the texts between her and Ken where she begs and pleads with him telling him that she will stop being so mAscuLine and let him be the kiNg. A core part of her personality is control, as much as she wants everyone to believe she is wiLd, she is the least wiLd person IRL. Her obsession with controlling her body, her routines, her eating, screams control freak.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She has NO IDEA what she is signing herself up for. This is a woman who has preached about frEeDom daily, she lives her life everyday without responsibilities to anyone and claims she is at her happiest. She has no understanding of how she will feel after birthing real humans and how this will change any relationship she is in. Girl thinks marriage is a Disney movie where she marries her Beast and lives happily ever after. She is so freaking naïve it’s scary. We saw the texts between her and Ken where she begs and pleads with him telling him that she will stop being so mAscuLine and let him be the kiNg. A core part of her personality is control, as much as she wants everyone to believe she is wiLd, she is the least wiLd person IRL. Her obsession with controlling her body, her routines, her eating, screams control freak.
And that the only alpha in a house with babies is the damn baby 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
New thread suggestion (am I doing this right?)

Queen Anna Rose from the fires, waiting for her King. But first to build the grifted empire of NFT nylon bling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly had half a hope for katlyn. Im shocked she’s over taken over Anna’s last red hair colour aswell? She is just taking on Anna’s persona because she thinks she’s successful? I actually think katlyn is a very kind person. I think she’s unfortunately just been sucked in. Out of all scammas friends I think she is the best out of the bunch. She’s messy though her last dance routine is… very good (ngl) but it’s pretty ex rated and she doesn’t wear much, which is FINE, but she’s posting it on her main feed and then linking her doula? work, her nfts etc.. I feel like scamma is in her ear to “be more” “want more” “your man isn’t doing enough” “your man needs to be a king you are a queen” that kind of vibe, because if anyone followed katlyn at the beginning you’d know she was totally different… she was HERSELF. She’s now a regurgitated version of scamma. I feel bad for her. Even down to the emojis.. the “oooph” the little “wise” words over a photo.. katlyn if you read this stopppp we do not need another scammie

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I honestly had half a hope for katlyn. Im shocked she’s over taken over Anna’s last red hair colour aswell? She is just taking on Anna’s persona because she thinks she’s successful? I actually think katlyn is a very kind person. I think she’s unfortunately just been sucked in. Out of all scammas friends I think she is the best out of the bunch. She’s messy though her last dance routine is… very good (ngl) but it’s pretty ex rated and she doesn’t wear much, which is FINE, but she’s posting it on her main feed and then linking her doula? work, her nfts etc.. I feel like scamma is in her ear to “be more” “want more” “your man isn’t doing enough” “your man needs to be a king you are a queen” that kind of vibe, because if anyone followed katlyn at the beginning you’d know she was totally different… she was HERSELF. She’s now a regurgitated version of scamma. I feel bad for her. Even down to the emojis.. the “oooph” the little “wise” words over a photo.. katlyn if you read this stopppp we do not need another scammie
She put up stories earlier this week I believe saying she’s quit her job.. needs a nanny for a while.. vague word salad about the future.
They are really out there to duck it up.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
bleeping hell she really is becoming a carbon copy of Scamma. Its kinda sad because someone meeting a new friend and then immediately taking on the new friend’s personality just screams BPD, which I truly believe Scamma has as well. I’m not demonising BPD at all, I’m diagnosed with it myself but in saying that, I know how destructive it is when two people who think they are healing/healed from their traumas get together and egg on each other’s erratic behaviour.

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell she really is becoming a carbon copy of Scamma. Its kinda sad because someone meeting a new friend and then immediately taking on the new friend’s personality just screams BPD, which I truly believe Scamma has as well. I’m not demonising BPD at all, I’m diagnosed with it myself but in saying that, I know how destructive it is when two people who think they are healing/healed from their traumas get together and egg on each other’s erratic behaviour.
She is copy scamma down.to.everything 🙄 scammie would be so flattered

Reactions: 1
I definitely think there is Borderline at play as well, or something in the Cluster B family. Childhood trauma and unstable upbringing can be a cause and she has said she had just this. Proper psychotherapy is needed, not the stuff she’s going on about. Remember when she boasted her psychologist said she was so special and insightful? That is a red flag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.