Anna Rose Richards #6 Fried to a crisp from lying in the sun, I'm not a coach I'm a CONtainer hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Plus, don’t these types of alpha king guys always talk about women losing value after a certain age? How long is her empire building season going to be? She’s basically already out of time.
Lmao yeah that’s because by a certain age, MOST women wisen up and won’t put up with the alpha, macho, gaslighting men. So they go for much younger women who are easier to manipulate.
I think she will decide that her empire is built at the exact time that her pERfeCt KiNG slides into her DMs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Getting ready for a new thread, here's my suggestion:

Anna Rose Richards: A4 sheets are her empire, she thinks floor humping is a thing, but will sacrifice it all to be ravished by her KiNg!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve been quiet on the Tattle front for months, because LIFE and things like focusing on my successful career, devoting time and attention to my relationship with my ‘King’ (😆🥲😝🤢) my involvement with my community, raising my offspring, pursuing a professional / academic development with beginning a PhD and all sorts of tit Anna would have zero idea how to compute, much less be capable of achieving…

I digress - I’ve been busy - and this post right here truly IS exactly how you’ve described:

“…magnum opus of sexism and narcissistic delusion if ever there was one”

Anna Rose Richards, you are slimy and deluded.

You are not rare, you’re egocentric and continually fail at reading the room.

Outside of your tragic Gold Coast / Instagram echo-chamber of twisted NLP fuckery exists many exceptional women who are ‘winning’ on more front fronts that you would struggle to even comprehend. Truly.

Your standards are budget at best. The calibre of human that you *think* you are requires more than what you believe it does - you ain’t it. You never were a superstar, and I wonder if you know deep down inside that you never will be.

The women who fan girl and gush over your tit are just as tragic, just as sad, just as pathetic. And you know this. That’s why you keep doing what you do in the way you’re doing it. You froth off the ‘power’ you have over those women who have low-IQs and low self-esteems.

I have friends who still follow you and have shared your NFT project or SLS with me - I have vocally shared my opinions about you with them and they’ve ALL come back to me saying they never used to be able to ‘see’ your inauthenticity and manipulation tactics until I highlighted them…and now they can’t unsee it.

It’s that bleeping obvious to those of us who can critically think.

You’re a grifter. You’re sad. And this post is honestly embarrassing.
Couldn't have said it better
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
---
Getting ready for a new thread, here's my suggestion:

Anna Rose Richards: A4 sheets are her empire, she thinks floor humping is a thing, but will sacrifice it all to be ravished by her KiNg!
Anna Rose Richards: building her TAW and SLS scams, humping floors and chairs till her King comes to rescue her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes! Plus, don’t these types of alpha king guys always talk about women losing value after a certain age? How long is her empire building season going to be? She’s basically already out of time.
I think she’s holding out for a KInG who is alpha, but the kind of alpha where he would totally want kids with a 40yo woman, respect her independence and admire what she’s achieved, still want to ravage her every night, and definitely not take his pick of whoever he wants at whatever age.

Reactions: 7
Another jump in follower numbers - can’t wait for social blade to catch up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone's been reading too many dodgy romance novels ...

I had second hand embarrassment after reading that post! Who the hell vocalised AND published that drivel on a PUBLIC platform 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
The comment section 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh Scamma you are my role model and constance source of inspiration 🤮 - for what exactly?
Screenshot_20230421-060029_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
And social blades up - another 45 IG followers added today - that’s an additional 260 followers added over the last 48 hrs after months of steady decline - nothing at all suspicious about that 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kinda interesting, hey? I’m really curious why the sudden 6 day SM silence and all the tears the last couple of weeks. I wonder if it has anything to do with fallout from her court date w/Stripper Ken. I’m not familiar enough with exactly went down between them to piece anything together, but is there any scenario where this could have all backfired on her? Would she possibly be in a position to owe him money now or something?

Reactions: 4
Anna Rose Loveth: Crispy Scamma keeps on scamming - Desperate for a king, buying followers & humping a chair is her new thing.
And social blades up - another 45 IG followers added today - that’s an additional 260 followers added over the last 48 hrs after months of steady decline - nothing at all suspicious about that 😂😂
Surely a person with any sense choosing to purchase followers could be more subtle about it? She’s so obvious and ridiculous and OTT. Like real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m quietly chuckling that this woman believes that she will be a mother, let her man rule the home and her role will be to look after the kids give him sex every day after he arrives home from a hard days work. She admits she’s not for everyone and ain’t that the truth. I think she’s taking these concepts and turning them into a perceived reality and I’d love to see them play out in the messiness that is parenthood, especially as she’ll be well and truly a fully formed independent woman at that stage, made her millions and is the star of the Anna Show.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The big life changing monumental thing is… skydiving?

Everyone and their dog has been skydiving. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m quietly chuckling that this woman believes that she will be a mother, let her man rule the home and her role will be to look after the kids give him sex every day after he arrives home from a hard days work. She admits she’s not for everyone and ain’t that the truth. I think she’s taking these concepts and turning them into a perceived reality and I’d love to see them play out in the messiness that is parenthood, especially as she’ll be well and truly a fully formed independent woman at that stage, made her millions and is the star of the Anna Show.
This was so bloody sad to watch. It really struck home how distorted her view of relationships is. She is working towards something that is not attainable and she is more likely to be harmed by her “Daddy” than “protected” I think she knows this deep down which is why she is wanting to build her “wealth” as this will be the only power she has in her relationship. Even the “pussy” 🤮 power is not guaranteed. A man who believes he is entitled to sex everyday also believes that he is entitled to all women. Daily sex does not equal fidelity Scammie.

Scamma’s got to stop filling her own brain with self -labelled ‘Alpha Man’ diatribe and being so obsessed with her spethel divine feminine pussy having some sort of magical power. Look around Scamma, maybe not in your social set, but there are many many fulfilled women and men living their lives, having great relationships, not ripping people off, even making money and living for more than a 9-5!!! Has Anna maybe never had fulfilling ‘good’ sex? She seems naive and obsessed…
Thank Christ my husband is not so alpha he took to ravishing me me on the daily when our babies were small and I was tired. He tended to be a support person and cooked dinner. What a turn off for juvenile Anna Rose stuck in her mills and boon era. Guess what Anna - he survived - masculinity intact 😂.

• Heart
wow this is next level revolting

Reactions: 3
Scamma lacks so much self awareness and insight.. It’s embarrassing. Like, all of this king and alpha male stuff.. it’s so freaking cringe. Her friends are all fake. It’s all just for connections and to push their mlms for each other. I’m honestly embarrassed for her but laughing at the same time. She is 35 years old… THIRTY FIVE, and she’s posting bizarre entries that belong in her 18 year old diary. Her ego needs to go down a few pegs… Anna is not conventionally good looking, at all. Stripper ken used her and I think his “looks” (which lets be clear are stuck in 2005) gave her this confidence that she can date a man who is conventionally good looking. She needs to date within her lane. But, she won’t 😂 she is going to stay single for a very, very long time because she is so unrealistic. There are too many boxes that need to be ticked, and frankly those men will not want her. She’s either going to date another man who will leach and scam, or she’s going to be single for a very long time. It’s all just so embarrassing. I can’t look away but I also can’t stop cringing.

Reactions: 13
Oh my god, the thing that no brand had ever done before that Anna had suggested to her marketing guy or whatever was making SKYDIVING WEAR. That is literally the most boring thing I have ever heard. This is the thing she has been hyping up. Biggest let down in the history of let downs.

• Haha
Anna about skydiving: ‘watching people jump out of planes excites me beyond wor… beyond measure’

bleeping oath it doesn’t excite you beyond words. We’ve had ALl ThE words.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.