Anna Rose Richards #6 Fried to a crisp from lying in the sun, I'm not a coach I'm a CONtainer hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do her friends read her posts? Because there is nothing complimentary or supportive of her current friends in this post - either none of them are “beautiful, brilliant, wealthy women” or none of them are in relationships with men that Anna considers acceptable/appropriate.

what a bleep.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Do her friends read her posts? Because there is nothing complimentary or supportive of her current friends in this post - either none of them are “beautiful, brilliant, wealthy women” or none of them are in relationships with men that Anna considers acceptable/appropriate.

what a bleep.
And those women are probably very happy, treated respectfully, not made to follow antiquated rules that keep patriarchy alive.

Reactions: 6
She’s doing no favours to her dim witted followers by telling them not to compromise on having absolutely everything. That will pretty easily lead to you having nothing that really matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just FYI Anna (you wouldn’t know this because you’ve never actually had a proper corporate job): when a company sets its values, those values are set at the top level and are applied and upheld consistently throughout all subsidiary companies. The key is to create consistent and recognisable values throughout everything that is connected to the parent company. That is how a brand is built.
Not different values for all the different companies/products, that actually makes 0 sense. Pick your top 3 or 5 values that can resonate throughout your empire and make your brand instantly recognisable.
Most companies go for values like “integrity”and “honesty” but these are obviously not going to resonate with your brand, there’s still loads of others though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just FYI Anna (you wouldn’t know this because you’ve never actually had a proper corporate job): when a company sets its values, those values are set at the top level and are applied and upheld consistently throughout all subsidiary companies. The key is to create consistent and recognisable values throughout everything that is connected to the parent company. That is how a brand is built.
Not different values for all the different companies/products, that actually makes 0 sense. Pick your top 3 or 5 values that can resonate throughout your empire and make your brand instantly recognisable.
Most companies go for values like “integrity”and “honesty” but these are obviously not going to resonate with your brand, there’s still loads of others though.
I can’t quite tell but I *think* one of the values for SLS is Self Love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow she really makes everything about herself doesn’t she 😆 I’M so proud, I’M the most amazing supportive friend. Me me me.

What’s the bet she will let details slip before the episodes air just for attention 🙄
---
Imagine having to edit a book for Scamma 🤣 she will probably self publish as I can’t imagine any publishing company would go near it but how dreadful for the poor sucker she pulls in for that job.

Reactions: 7

what a bleep.
What’s she on about? Is she giving advice to actual wives and mothers that she KNOWS she’s going to “have it all”. Life doesn’t work like that and nothings for certain.

A King Alpha doesn’t want an Alpha type for a wife. They want a submissive female in every way. The Real Anna Rose who are you kidding? 😂😂

Reactions: 5
It rings of “I knew everything about parenting, till I had kids” Scammie is such an intolerable know-it-all.

Anyone witness the toxic positivity in action when not allowing her friend to express her feelings whilst watching FWAW? What is she going to do when she has kids? Not allow them to express their real feelings? So so so damaging.

Reactions: 9
It rings of “I knew everything about parenting, till I had kids” Scammie is such an intolerable know-it-all.

Anyone witness the toxic positivity in action when not allowing her friend to express her feelings whilst watching FWAW? What is she going to do when she has kids? Not allow them to express their real feelings? So so so damaging.
The way she always puts other women down while trying to elevate herself is gross. tit friend, tit boss, she’s got to be the centre of attention or else.

Reactions: 5
This guy she’s sharing and amplifying his voice is gross. A friend of Andrew Tate, calls himself a sex expert and probably has lots of experience given that he is in the adult film industry but this does not make his world view ‘right’ or good or even safe. He publicly shames women for their ‘body count’, talks about submission, he is a walking red flag.
This ‘poll’ of Scamma’s also GROSS. Daddy? 🤢. And who talks like this? I like to talk about partnerships, friendship … not who’s the BOSS and Daddy. It’s not either/or Scammy. Mature relationships exist outside of the excrement you listen to, read and regurgitate day in, day out. This grifting pos needs to be deplatformed again. She can sit in her grim flat and continue with her champagne guzzling navel gazing but not a single person should listen to her drivel or be sold her cuntainers (sic 😜) and cliparts for a minute longer.
Good luck Scammie with your geriatric pregnancy to a fellow narcissist in a few years time. Careful what you wish for.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just for the recap - she thought Stripper Ken with his frosted tips, faux tan, fake steroid muscles and nut huggers was an alpha male, right? Ken is cosplaying at being an alpha, he is a straight up clown. And she has herself convinced that she is so captivating that she is going to lure the most powerful masculine king in the land to her magical pussy? And she’ll be drinking his sweet, sweet cum from a golden chalice?😂😂 😂💀💀💀 Ahahahahaha. I can’t breathe! 😂

Forgive my brutal honesty here but she is one of the fugliest women I’ve ever laid eyes on. Sorry for the harshness but at some point someone needs to clue this delusional broad into the real world. (hi Anna 👋) She cannot pull anyone’s ideal of a prize mate based on what she has to offer. Period, end of story. There are too many beautiful, intelligent, kind, well adjusted women out there for a man at the top of the food chain to settle for unfortunate looking Anna with the lisp and the personality disorder. The reality is that her concept of masculinity is so twisted that she will likely end up with a prick of a guy who beats on women to show them how “powerful” he is, and she will think that’s ok because that is what “alphas” do. She said it herself - she really, really wants a man who is “dangerous”, “can kill”, is a “beast” and a “predator”.

No doubt this warped view of what she wants in a man stems from the physical (and possibly sexual?) abuse she and her mother suffered at the hands of her stepfather. And she is on track to repeat the whole sordid cycle. A decent therapist would have her pegged dead to rights within the first session. Anna - get help. I have never encountered anyone who needs it more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.