Anna Rose Richards #6 Fried to a crisp from lying in the sun, I'm not a coach I'm a CONtainer hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8916A6D1-C3D2-48B6-9118-E8490DCB1AD0.png

It’s showing up now!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
buys a blue tick and stared having to buy followers.. oh Scammie you silly sthausage.

so after 6 days all she’s got is - move like you love yourself beautiful day and a bleeping beach run. So boring!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh Anna…
I’ve stumbled across a few of those weird masculine/feminine polarity pages or whatever they’re called and ALL the women in the comments talk like this. I’ll see if I can find one but they literally just say the same things over and over. It’s bleeping weird and cult like. “We will serve our king.” It’s rank.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh Anna…
I’ve stumbled across a few of those weird masculine/feminine polarity pages or whatever they’re called and ALL the women in the comments talk like this. I’ll see if I can find one but they literally just say the same things over and over. It’s bleeping weird and cult like. “We will serve our king.” It’s rank.
She sounds a 13 yr old girl. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Interestingly, her trope used to be that she could have it all and that she would have it all. And then she would belittle anyone who said you can't have it all, it's not possible.

Now, she's come out the other side of a six day fire with the realisation she can't have it all. And rather than simply state that, she's thrown in the toxic positivity to give it a good spin.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m confused about the caption - is Anna saying all her beautiful wealthy girlfriends’ men are actually not alphas or “kings”, and are too much “the masculine in the feminine role” aka “their men are support roles to them” 🧐?

In her latest post, she says that for now she is focusing on her empire and will put the King/kids etc on hold. And when The King arrives, she’ll happily give it all up to me wife and mummy. So she needs to get her pyramid scheme up and running so she can make money off all her plebs, is that right? I feel like everything will have to slot into place perfectly with perfect timing in order for this to happen, and I'm not sure self love will make this happen.

Reactions: 7
I had to attach her post in it’s entirety for posterity. For someone so adept at spinning utter bullshit this is a magnum opus of sexism and narcissistic delusion if ever there was one.

And then, of course, while I was there I had to click on the accounts of every cult follower making slavish comments to put faces to the idiocy. Not an ounce of self-respect or sense among these women. I feel so embarrassed for all of them.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I had to attach her post in it’s entirety for posterity. For someone so adept at spinning utter bullshit this is a magnum opus of sexism and narcissistic delusion if ever there was one.

And then, of course, while I was there I had to click on the accounts of every cult follower making slavish comments to put faces to the idiocy. Not an ounce of self-respect or sense among these women. I feel so embarrassed for all of them.
I’ve been quiet on the Tattle front for months, because LIFE and things like focusing on my successful career, devoting time and attention to my relationship with my ‘King’ (😆🥲😝🤢) my involvement with my community, raising my offspring, pursuing a professional / academic development with beginning a PhD and all sorts of tit Anna would have zero idea how to compute, much less be capable of achieving…

I digress - I’ve been busy - and this post right here truly IS exactly how you’ve described:

“…magnum opus of sexism and narcissistic delusion if ever there was one”

Anna Rose Richards, you are slimy and deluded.

You are not rare, you’re egocentric and continually fail at reading the room.

Outside of your tragic Gold Coast / Instagram echo-chamber of twisted NLP fuckery exists many exceptional women who are ‘winning’ on more front fronts that you would struggle to even comprehend. Truly.

Your standards are budget at best. The calibre of human that you *think* you are requires more than what you believe it does - you ain’t it. You never were a superstar, and I wonder if you know deep down inside that you never will be.

The women who fan girl and gush over your tit are just as tragic, just as sad, just as pathetic. And you know this. That’s why you keep doing what you do in the way you’re doing it. You froth off the ‘power’ you have over those women who have low-IQs and low self-esteems.

I have friends who still follow you and have shared your NFT project or SLS with me - I have vocally shared my opinions about you with them and they’ve ALL come back to me saying they never used to be able to ‘see’ your inauthenticity and manipulation tactics until I highlighted them…and now they can’t unsee it.

It’s that bleeping obvious to those of us who can critically think.

You’re a grifter. You’re sad. And this post is honestly embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Good Lord….what is this fuckery? She is saying she actually wants a man who doesn’t emotionally support her? She is on the wrong side of 35 and she thinks she is going to be running her gLobAl eMpiRe and be weAlthy in the next 5 years putting herself at 40ish? Then she is going find her perfect aLpha man, marry him and start having babies???? I hope she’s freezing eggs as girl is going to be elderly by the time that happens. Also does she believe that being a SH-E-O 🙄🤮 will require nothing of her and she will be at home cooking,cleaning, and mothering in her diVine fEminiNe? She is going to be sadly disappointed.

Reactions: 12
When I tell you I HOWLED at her saying when she’s been at home all day with the kids and her KiNG comes home after a bad day, and all he will want to do is ravish her… oh you silly, silly little girl 😂😂😂 I hope she never has the opportunity to be a narc mother, but if she does.. I cannot wait for reality to smack her in the face

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Good Lord….what is this fuckery? She is saying she actually wants a man who doesn’t emotionally support her? She is on the wrong side of 35 and she thinks she is going to be running her gLobAl eMpiRe and be weAlthy in the next 5 years putting herself at 40ish? Then she is going find her perfect aLpha man, marry him and start having babies???? I hope she’s freezing eggs as girl is going to be elderly by the time that happens. Also does she believe that being a SH-E-O 🙄🤮 will require nothing of her and she will be at home cooking,cleaning, and mothering in her diVine fEminiNe? She is going to be sadly disappointed.
Maybe she froze her eggs during this break from the gram 🤔

• Haha
My goodness I’m embarrassed for her. She really is obsessed with the idea of a fictional future partner relieving his stress from protecting and providing by ‘ravishing’ her everyday as he steps through the door.
She’s the worst kind of ‘influencer’ and so so deluded. If only she wasn’t still ripping off people with her unqualified offerings and bull clipart I’d feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 11
My goodness I’m embarrassed for her. She really is obsessed with the idea of a fictional future partner relieving his stress from protecting and providing by ‘ravishing’ her everyday as he steps through the door.
She’s the worst kind of ‘influencer’ and so so deluded. If only she wasn’t still ripping off people with her unqualified offerings and bull clipart I’d feel sorry for her.
Someone better alert her to the concept of madonna bleep complex. Because I can guarantee you, the kind of man she is chasing will lose all interest in her sexually once she does become a wife/mother.

Reactions: 8
It’s very much giving vibes of …
“When I grow up, I’m going to be superman, and a fire fighter, and a teacher, and a princess, and a veterinarian because I am strong and brave and smart and beautiful and kind”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone better alert her to the concept of madonna bleep complex. Because I can guarantee you, the kind of man she is chasing will lose all interest in her sexually once she does become a wife/mother.
Oh this won’t happen to Annie because she is going to be the best wife and mother eveeerrrrr. Her kids will be perfectly amazing and sleep, eat, cry only when Mummy isn’t performing on the stripper pole for alpha hubby who just wants to come home, have his dinner on the table and then ravish his wife 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes! Plus, don’t these types of alpha king guys always talk about women losing value after a certain age? How long is her empire building season going to be? She’s basically already out of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.