Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life is empty easy I suppose when you don’t have a partner, do not have children or anything of value. You have very few personal items as you are….well….alone. You have nothing to move apart from some cheap clothes, furniture and a dog bed. IT IS easy to move nothing. So PhEnOmeNal to get a facial though!

Reactions: 19
By what measure is Scamma the successful one? 🤷‍♀️
By her own admission life for her is hard, heavy, constantly walking through fires, need a facial cos moving is stressful. Always run down, stress showing up in skin, hair, nails. Sun damage showing up in skin, hair, nails. Always finally entering a new season, so GRATEFUL.
Yes … she HUSTLES. Selling selling selling to vulnerable women, providing unqualified ‘coaching’, baseless clip art. Hustles to find new friends when old ones dump her, hustles to spin a new narrative for a breakup.
So she’s a semi successful HUSTLER, definitely has an inflated sense of own her importance. Definitely made bank selling clip art - NOT a life changing legacy for her INveStORs but a nice little pile of $$ for Scamma to spend tastelessly, garishly and selfishly. Keep cracking that soft heart, softer and more DEEPLY FEmiNiNine than everyone else’s wide open Scamma and keep telling the world (Instagram followers) over and over and over your same 3 messages. Keep us entertained but maybe stop thinking about new ways to take money from vulnerable women. Just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m so confused by the fully made bed in the background on a day she’s moving house.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those poor removalist KINGS. Remember the camera guy when she manically filmed her ‘hub’. Giggly, shiny, food presenting Anna, bra off, feeling INFINITELY FeMiniNinE is cringe x 1000.

Reactions: 9
This reads like a resume to apply for a relationship with a misogynist.
The amount of times her arm randomly shoots up to the sky is always my barometer of how much she’s spiralling into her delusional thoughts in the moment.
Imagine those poor removalists packing in the next room, hearing bits of her monologue of how hard she works and how much fun she is.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Scammie has talked these theories over with her mum? According to Scammie’s theories her mother chose to be poor, abused and victimised? Clearly Scammie’s mum did not tRy hARd enOuGh.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
duck she is a self absorbed arrogant twit. Her answer to this message infuriates me. No Scamma not everyone can manifest their way to a better financial situation and stress free life. Oh and 'love' not everyone measures their life success by how much money they make (ahem scam), some are very happy with a modest life.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Life is empty easy I suppose when you don’t have a partner, do not have children or anything of value. You have very few personal items as you are….well….alone. You have nothing to move apart from some cheap clothes, furniture and a dog bed. IT IS easy to move nothing. So PhEnOmeNal to get a facial though!
Nailed it. Throw your Shein clothes, your dog food and your umpteen mirrors in a ute and you’re done. Now if you could just hire a truck for your ego Anna, you’d be sorted.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
By what measure is Scamma the successful one? 🤷‍♀️
By her own admission life for her is hard, heavy, constantly walking through fires, need a facial cos moving is stressful. Always run down, stress showing up in skin, hair, nails. Sun damage showing up in skin, hair, nails. Always finally entering a new season, so GRATEFUL.
Yes … she HUSTLES. Selling selling selling to vulnerable women, providing unqualified ‘coaching’, baseless clip art. Hustles to find new friends when old ones dump her, hustles to spin a new narrative for a breakup.
So she’s a semi successful HUSTLER, definitely has an inflated sense of own her importance. Definitely made bank selling clip art - NOT a life changing legacy for her INveStORs but a nice little pile of $$ for Scamma to spend tastelessly, garishly and selfishly. Keep cracking that soft heart, softer and more DEEPLY FEmiNiNine than everyone else’s wide open Scamma and keep telling the world (Instagram followers) over and over and over your same 3 messages. Keep us entertained but maybe stop thinking about new ways to take money from vulnerable women. Just a thought.
If she truely cared about empowering women and wanted to actually help them succeed, she would have reduced the number of NFTs in her collection and made it exclusive, instead of being so damn greedy, we all know there was nothing magical about the numbers she set, oh hang on was her profit margin magical, looks like it is as she is falling well short of target.

Reactions: 7
I kinda hate she said that about Morgan. In those days (on fb) she was continually encouraging Morgan to leave his “9 to 5” and do the scam teas and shakes. Morgan was super reluctant and that was public knowledge, but she spun that with the whole “yoU’ll SeE” to morgan. She always loved and wanted to be that “MLM power couple” Morgan did his own thing within that, he never scammed as many people as scamma but he did ok. This also allowed him to help her film content and continue to push the narrative of “selling a lifestyle” someone to go on the holidays with etc. Morgan is now fifo. I don’t believe he was ever a lazy partner work wise. Anna used him as a pawn in her own mlm game.

trent however 😂 she gave him business loans for the strippers, ordered the merch (he probably never paid her back) and I wouldn’t be surprised if she paid for alot of the flights and bits and pieces in that relationship. She absolutely furnished the apartment Trent still currently lives in. She posted about buying the couch down to the kettle when they first moved in.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
duck she is a self absorbed arrogant twit. Her answer to this message infuriates me. No Scamma not everyone can manifest their way to a better financial situation and stress free life. Oh and 'love' not everyone measures their life success by how much money they make (ahem scam), some are very happy with a modest life.
I hope more of her devoted followers see this gif exactly what it is.

Reactions: 5
Yeah my view was that she was far better and much more tolerable when she was with Morgs. He’s a chilled out guy, gave her some balance and perspective. Now she’s just alone and has to post on IG 500 times a day to validate her own existence.

Also yes Anna you paid for your facial (like 99% of the population would) because no business owner in their right mind would let you be a walking #ad for their skin products.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I kinda hate she said that about Morgan. In those days (on fb) she was continually encouraging Morgan to leave his “9 to 5” and do the scam teas and shakes. Morgan was super reluctant and that was public knowledge, but she spun that with the whole “yoU’ll SeE” to morgan. She always loved and wanted to be that “MLM power couple” Morgan did his own thing within that, he never scammed as many people as scamma but he did ok. This also allowed him to help her film content and continue to push the narrative of “selling a lifestyle” someone to go on the holidays with etc. Morgan is now fifo. I don’t believe he was ever a lazy partner work wise. Anna used him as a pawn in her own mlm game.

trent however 😂 she gave him business loans for the strippers, ordered the merch (he probably never paid her back) and I wouldn’t be surprised if she paid for alot of the flights and bits and pieces in that relationship. She absolutely furnished the apartment Trent still currently lives in. She posted about buying the couch down to the kettle when they first moved in.
Absolutely. Morgan used to cook for her daily!

Reactions: 5
She is on a major roll today…sticking it up to everyone. No one wants to deny people a nice life with little luxuries if they are able to afford them but a decent human being would be sensitive and aware that many can’t for a number of reasons…maybe Annie who is professes to be such an enlightened human being should be volunteering (free labour)to help some of these people. Go on Annie…give them a hand up so they can be as SUCcESsFoool as you.

Reactions: 10
Morgan is happy - job, life, friends. No more mlm grift. No more fake it til you make it …
Scamma is actually not happy, satisfied or fulfilled despite saying she’s IN. IT. OOPH! 🦋 🔥 🙈 .
I see a fungal nail infection in her future …

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morgan is happy - job, life, friends. No more mlm grift. No more fake it til you make it …
Scamma is actually not happy, satisfied or fulfilled despite saying she’s IN. IT. OOPH! 🦋 🔥 🙈 .
I see a fungal nail infection in her future …
My sense is when she goes on ‘major rants’ there are other things going on in her life…🔥🔥🔥🦶🦶🦶🦶not enough people signing up for the ‘SLF’, no one investing in the new art or is Ken up to something again

Reactions: 8