Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the arrogance is simply BREATHTAKING.

apparently she was ‘the voice of the nation’ during Covid. No you weren’t Anna. You’ve got a couple of thousand nufties in perth and the Goldie who followed your ravings and potentially sometimes recognise you (although mostly I call bullshit on these sightings). You were and are completely irrelevant to the nation.

Apparently she is dangerous because she has intellect and calm. LOLOLOLOL. This is the best bit. I’ll give you a tip Anna - truly intelligent people would never describe themselves like that.

and then finally - she’s back to talking about how she’s going to heal the world.

seriously. She’s the most massive flog.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just Anna out there saving lives with her breathEwork (Fairly sure it’s breathwork Anna The Intelllectual. Clearly her light shone bright in the pHeNoMEnal SpAcE with CoACH yesterday. She’s like SO famous guys (that no one could actually place her…but knew they’d seen her somewhere) as she’s been leading the nation’s fight against people who actually save lives…she is a QuEen. Her little breathEwork friend should probably watch out as Annie seems quite keen on her KiNG 🤴 If course though we know how loyal Annie is though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg the arrogance is simply BREATHTAKING.

apparently she was ‘the voice of the nation’ during Covid. No you weren’t Anna. You’ve got a couple of thousand nufties in perth and the Goldie who followed your ravings and potentially sometimes recognise you (although mostly I call bullshit on these sightings). You were and are completely irrelevant to the nation.

Apparently she is dangerous because she has intellect and calm. LOLOLOLOL. This is the best bit. I’ll give you a tip Anna - truly intelligent people would never describe themselves like that.

and then finally - she’s back to talking about how she’s going to heal the world.

seriously. She’s the most massive flog.
I just watched Scammas stories and I’m laughing so hard at intellect and calm 🤣

Every single post she talked about how amazing she thinks she is. A tip Scamma, true leaders don’t have to talk about how amazing they are. Their actions and results PROVE how amazing they are without ever having to say. You have scammed half a mill from your naive followers and haven’t lived up to the majority of your promises. That’s not anything to be proud of.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She is really full of next level crap today.
They all seem to be next level batshit today? The threads I mainly follow are Leila Stead, Sophie Guidolin, Crystal Bailey and this Kentucky fried fruitcake and they are all losing the plot. Is there a new moon in delusion land currently?

• Haha
Wait! She needs to be out of her place tomorrow and it was only last week she started looking at places?? Wow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They all seem to be next level batshit today? The threads I mainly follow are Leila Stead, Sophie Guidolin, Crystal Bailey and this Kentucky fried fruitcake and they are all losing the plot. Is there a new moon in delusion land currently?
Yes🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕!!!! She has posted that she is sitting outside absorbing it.. Hi Annie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She literally can’t zone out and star gaze without posting that it’s happening. No one cares Anna, live your own moment.

Also your music taste is garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is a line between confidence and egotistical that Anna crosses regularly. latest stories are classic examples of that.

“Hundreds of thousands of people came to me” during covid. Conveniently neglects to mention that her follower count, at its highest, was 70k.

And threw in a god reference - is she pivoting to Christianity like PK??

And - the last two stories. Girl is out of control.
“Think how much you get out of all this content that I provide for free. Just imagine how much you’d get out of paying for one of my containers”😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Anna having her dog on the beach where it said no dogs and her posts today just shows what a complete narcissist she is. I love being proud of your accomplishments but she is so obsessed with herself and yes Anna, there is a healthy limit which you have crossed.

Annie thinks that 90% of the population is not willing to work as hard as her. I am rolling ROLLING with laughter. She can’t possibly believe that she is an example of hard work? I mean I know she does but it. is. LUDICROUS that she actually believes this. She literally works out, takes her dog for a walk, speaks into her phone and regurgitates MLM drivel. Oh and she drinks champagne.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m so confused by 90% of the population. By what maths do we work out that 90% of the population isn’t successful? Because we are the 12th happiest nation on the earth. 60% of Australians say they are happy. So that’s pretty good. Australia has 2.2 million millionaires, and we have one of the highest median wealths of all the western countries in the world. So if we’re going by money (which Anna loves), we’re pretty good. We live in a stable democracy with low unemployment, excellent health care and a great education system.

oh. She must be talking about our appalling climate record. Or the still terrible support of our First Nations people. Or our ongoing economic decisions that have disproportionately affected those living below the poverty line.

THAT’S what she must be talking about - she wants to help those who have been born into a cycle of disadvantage. Those pesky no-hopers who just won’t spend $500 buying clip art or joining a gym or living in a beachside location so they can exercise for free or god forbid, joining an overpriced ‘container’ so they can listen to some ill-educated woman who’s claim to joy seems to not be those common markers (friends, close family, a partner, a satisfying role, helping the community, hobbies) but the less common (drama, walking through fire, earning odd large pieces of money by scamming vulnerable women). She’s ALL about helping.

BLESS HER.

• Heart
Anyone who works in a healthcare setting knows a full moon brings out the loonies 🤪 Sophie guidolin and Anna are fully cooked today!

This explains why they are both so crispy and dehydrated looking.
Is he using the protective plastic and packaging as a frame for the picture in the background? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just out here invalidating people’s legitimate struggles with an inequitable system one cringe-worthily staged photo at a time.
“Oh you find xyz stressful? Guess what? You’re wrong! Get a facial!”.
Yeah I found these particularly offensive this morning. She’s really pushing that narc god complex hey

Reactions: 11
I get the importance of mindset thing but indeed the toxic positivity is off the charts.

Sorry, can’t get a luxe facial today. Have to drag the kids around and spend the leftovers of the budget on back to school items.

You do you though, Boo ❤🤷‍♀️😘🦄🦋

• Heart
  • Haha