Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those boobies are so wonky that her tops don’t stay in place. I feel this constant need to adjust one side.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like Annie Scammie did some damage removing her ‘Office’ sign. How would anyone know she had an office in a spare bedroom of her flat if she didn’t put a sign on it!
Regarding the office sign - I actually posted it I think on the last thread asking why it said “mooshs office” or some weird name. I thought maybe that’s what her active wear was going to be called 😂😂 when dildo ken exposed her, she signed off one of her emails he showed as “mooshie” or some cringe BS. So, that office sign was little her weird relationship nickname 😂😂😭😭💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Mooshie Scamma's ramblings today... A highlight reel of oxymoronic narcissistic delusions of grandeur.

I am so done taking care of men... Also, here's treats for my hired help (apparently these are "the men in her life" how pathetic of her) because why shouldn't we women take care of the men in our lives?! 😵💫🤔

I grind, I hustle, I am the hardest worker there ever was... Also, NOT doing my own work is the biggest flex of all.

I do everything on my own, I am totally independent, I will never be dependent on a man... Also, I am desperate for a man to "claim" me so that I don't have to do everything on my own.

Doing everything on my own means paying other people to do it while I am being obnoxious and getting in the way instead of lifting a finger.

I believe that the best thing I can do for the world is to gloat about what services I can pay for. This is super inspiring for viewers who can't afford to flit around being "playful" 🤮 on moving day... That's just their lack of initiative, nothing else. They really should just build a cult of personality and scam their followers like me! What dummies for not having money! Be inspired! You're welcome!!

She can barely contain how horny she is that all her hired help today are men.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
It’s the diving board for the active wear pyramid MLM scheme and launch of Anna Rose Self Love School. Thirst trap for the vulnerable who think she’s the epitome of successful. Grifting 101.

“There is also a trend towards more female millennials being coaxed into joining these schemes, as these companies twist 21st century women’s empowerment to profit off the aspirations of young women.

As I write this, many of you will have a message in your inbox from someone promising an exciting, yet vague, business opportunity; or you may have a friend that has joined one of these schemes and has been trying to sell you stuff; or you may only be days away from being approached by someone trying to rope you in.”

Reactions: 8
I’d put money on the removalists getting out of there and being like WTF is with that woman lol
Ohhh wonder if they got to see her try hard stripper moves with the remake of juicy fest going down in her loungeroom while they were trying to pack her up and move 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Scamma: “I absolutely invest in my skin”

Also scamma: “here’s me basking in the hot Australian sun covered in pigmentation, with skin so burnt and dry that it’s tight and wrinkly at the same time”.

Does she not realise how much of a total contradicting vacuous idiot she is?! 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How would the removalist guys know that she is the "aweome chick that always provides food and tunes"? How often does she move? What a wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is so accurate 🙌🏻

Mooshie Scamma's ramblings today... A highlight reel of oxymoronic narcissistic delusions of grandeur.

I am so done taking care of men... Also, here's treats for my hired help (apparently these are "the men in her life" how pathetic of her) because why shouldn't we women take care of the men in our lives?! 😵💫🤔

I grind, I hustle, I am the hardest worker there ever was... Also, NOT doing my own work is the biggest flex of all.

I do everything on my own, I am totally independent, I will never be dependent on a man... Also, I am desperate for a man to "claim" me so that I don't have to do everything on my own.

Doing everything on my own means paying other people to do it while I am being obnoxious and getting in the way instead of lifting a finger.

I believe that the best thing I can do for the world is to gloat about what services I can pay for. This is super inspiring for viewers who can't afford to flit around being "playful" 🤮 on moving day... That's just their lack of initiative, nothing else. They really should just build a cult of personality and scam their followers like me! What dummies for not having money! Be inspired! You're welcome!!

She can barely contain how horny she is that all her hired help today are men.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is couch surfing
Ha ha. So iNdepEndent and sELf-reLiant. Imagine being her age and not being able to manage your time to ensure you have a property to go to when your lease is up. Like she’s mid 30s? Women manage this all the time with kids and full time jobs outside the home! Such a role model.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anna is absolutely not someone I would think gives her skin any thought. And if that is looked after skin then I will just give up now because there is no hope. I have never seen worse skin on someone her age.

Reactions: 10
Anna is absolutely not someone I would think gives her skin any thought. And if that is looked after skin then I will just give up now because there is no hope. I have never seen worse skin on someone her age.
You can just tell she never puts on sunscreen. She clearly only wears a hat as a fashion accessory.

Reactions: 5
Regarding the office sign - I actually posted it I think on the last thread asking why it said “mooshs office” or some weird name. I thought maybe that’s what her active wear was going to be called 😂😂 when dildo ken exposed her, she signed off one of her emails he showed as “mooshie” or some cringe BS. So, that office sign was little her weird relationship nickname 😂😂😭😭💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
Yeah she was saved in his phone under the name ‘Mooshling’ I think 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The filming, the OTT laughter, the staging. So AUTHENTIC Scamma. So PRESENT. So ON BRAND 😂
Those 2 scrawny, crispy hustlers would have been absolutely convinced with main character energy that they were the most fantastic, desirable creatures running near the magical beach this morning 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh ok so if you’ve just had a crappy day, been up all night with a screaming kid and your energy isn’t great in a zoom call the next day, then you’re an INFECTOR and that’s it for you. You are what you are, can’t change it. Circumstances totally irrelevant to mood and energy. Kay.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10