Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morgan is happy - job, life, friends. No more mlm grift. No more fake it til you make it …
Scamma is actually not happy, satisfied or fulfilled despite saying she’s IN. IT. OOPH! 🦋 🔥 🙈 .
I see a fungal nail infection in her future …
he just got a promotion actually

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What is wrong or what has happened to her implants? I’m not an expert and I don’t have implants but 1 looks like it has a absolutely moved from under the muscle or has deflated/migrated/popped???????? Im really curious if she is having this looked at? Or can she just manifest it back to life?

My sense is when she goes on ‘major rants’ there are other things going on in her life…🔥🔥🔥🦶🦶🦶🦶not enough people signing up for the ‘SLF’, no one investing in the new art or is Ken up to something again
The new thread has to have something about self love school in it. Hopefully people who Google self love school will be directed here

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My sense is when she goes on ‘major rants’ there are other things going on in her life…🔥🔥🔥🦶🦶🦶🦶not enough people signing up for the ‘SLF’, no one investing in the new art or is Ken up to something again
I agree. She’s manic atm, probably trying to compensate whilst other tit is going down. She hasn’t mentioned her new abode other then the fact that her dog will be walking on the beach. Maybe something is up there. Maybe she couldn’t manifest her dream home.

Reactions: 6
I think it was Morgs who had the money huuuunnnnaaaayyy. Old Scammie was drinking waaaay better champagne more often when she was with him 🤣 Her lifestyle has certainly taken a hit since he left her. There I said it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree. She’s manic atm, probably trying to compensate whilst other tit is going down. She hasn’t mentioned her new abode other then the fact that her dog will be walking on the beach. Maybe something is up there. Maybe she couldn’t manifest her dream home.
Why can’t she just say I found a new place by the beach for myself and the doggy and looking forward to moving.

Reactions: 8
Grrr - this whole narrative makes me so ragey! We (my partner and I) fit into the top 1% of Australian Income earners. Without wanting to come across as a total wanker, we have the level of income, and live the life that Scammie dreams of (except that we are good eggs not MLM scammers). And yes - hard work has played a part - but so too has white, straight privilege AND an abundance of luck. In fact, the opportunity that led to our financial position was (IMO) predominately a result of my partner being a straight, white male.

This whole spiel of Annie’s that “she works harder than 90% of Australians so I deserve what I have” is so fucked (sorry; lost for words I’m so ragey).

I know - 1000% - that there are a lot of Australians that have worked a lot longer, and a lot harder than my partner and I did, yet will never reach the financial position that we have. And yes - while I’m not about to throw all my money away - I do feel a level of embarrassment at times, that there are people doing truly important work that’s improved and saves other lives who will never be compensated to the level that we are.

I also think that she massively overplays how much she “has”. While I think that she earned a significant amount with the initial sales of her NFTs, so can’t see that continuing. But I also suspect that she’s using that as capital to fund her TAW collective clothing and merch business. If you go back and read her old blog posts on her websites, she’s always dreamed of owning a clothing company. So now that’s she’s cashed up, that’s what she’s finally doing.

But really - who would want to buy clothing she’s designed/rubber stamped based on what we see her wearing everyday? And the active wear market is so ridiculously over saturated, that I’m totally confused as to why (other than blind faith in her own selling abilities) she thinks that she can make a dent in the Australian market, never mind the global market that she keeps talking about.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This reads like a resume to apply for a relationship with a misogynist.
The amount of times her arm randomly shoots up to the sky is always my barometer of how much she’s spiralling into her delusional thoughts in the moment.
Imagine those poor removalists packing in the next room, hearing bits of her monologue of how hard she works and how much fun she is.
My god yes. She is waiting for a king to come in and claim her? VOMIT. I’ve said it before - pick a bleeping lane anna. Either you’re fine on your own and you run your own show as an independent woman. Or you’re waiting around for a masculine king to claim you. Because I’ll give you the tip - the kind of douche bag bloke who wants you to call him a king and be all masculine, ain’t wanting a woman who’s always proclaiming that it is all about them and they run the world (sorry, heal the world) blah blah blah.

I think we all know which lane she’s actually in and which lane she proclaims to the world she’s in.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Grrr - this whole narrative makes me so ragey! We (my partner and I) fit into the top 1% of Australian Income earners. Without wanting to come across as a total wanker, we have the level of income, and live the life that Scammie dreams of (except that we are good eggs not MLM scammers). And yes - hard work has played a part - but so too has white, straight privilege AND an abundance of luck. In fact, the opportunity that led to our financial position was (IMO) predominately a result of my partner being a straight, white male.

This whole spiel of Annie’s that “she works harder than 90% of Australians so I deserve what I have” is so fucked (sorry; lost for words I’m so ragey).

I know - 1000% - that there are a lot of Australians that have worked a lot longer, and a lot harder than my partner and I did, yet will never reach the financial position that we have. And yes - while I’m not about to throw all my money away - I do feel a level of embarrassment at times, that there are people doing truly important work that’s improved and saves other lives who will never be compensated to the level that we are.

I also think that she massively overplays how much she “has”. While I think that she earned a significant amount with the initial sales of her NFTs, so can’t see that continuing. But I also suspect that she’s using that as capital to fund her TAW collective clothing and merch business. If you go back and read her old blog posts on her websites, she’s always dreamed of owning a clothing company. So now that’s she’s cashed up, that’s what she’s finally doing.

But really - who would want to buy clothing she’s designed/rubber stamped based on what we see her wearing everyday? And the active wear market is so ridiculously over saturated, that I’m totally confused as to why (other than blind faith in her own selling abilities) she thinks that she can make a dent in the Australian market, never mind the global market that she keeps talking about.
Very well said 👏👏👏👏👏 100% agree. I also bet her clothing range won't go about a size 16 or XL - will be very interesting to see.

Reactions: 9
Very well said 👏👏👏👏👏 100% agree. I also bet her clothing range won't go about a size 16 or XL - will be very interesting to see.
It will be really poor quality fast fashion items which have been produced by people who earn less than a dollar a day but hey they just need to ‘work harder’ and they will be able to take walks on the beach, have facials and drink champagne.

Reactions: 20
Did she ever answer that woman’s question about the sustainability of the collection?
Did she ever even answer the questions about the TAW event that was supposed to be over the weekend? She is all over the place.

Reactions: 10
It will be really poor quality fast fashion items which have been produced by people who earn less than a dollar a day but hey they just need to ‘work harder’ and they will be able to take walks on the beach, have facials and drink champagne.
I am definitely researching her company's Modern Slavery score when she launches, 100% she will not address it or have any public info available on this. I follow a creator on Instagram who is launching plus size clothing and she is working her butt off to make sure her line is both ethical and sustainable.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh ha ha ha ha
Hahahahahaha
Ha ha ha ha

The big TAW celebration that Scammie is talking about? She’s now minted 1800 NFTs. Not sold, mind you, because the last 5 TAWs are all ones that she transferred to herself! So she is trying to drum up excitement in her community, and reinforce what an excellent investment her NFTs are - by “buying” them herself.

Liar, manipulator, charlatan.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh ha ha ha ha
Hahahahahaha
Ha ha ha ha

The big TAW celebration that Scammie is talking about? She’s now minted 1800 NFTs. Not sold, mind you, because the last 5 TAWs are all ones that she transferred to herself! So she is trying to drum up excitement in her community, and reinforce what an excellent investment her NFTs are - by “buying” them herself.

Liar, manipulator, charlatan.
So 32% of TAW NFTs have now been minted (I'm being kind and including the ones that Scamma and her "co-founder" Stripper Ken have transferred to themselves) and it's taken 5 months since it was launched? Wow. Selling like hot cakes. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree - she seems most unhinged and rants when she is trying to convince the world all is ok!!

all i ever see is blood shot eyes of late, she’s either back on drugs or crying a lot!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Scamma’s stories are such a treat today, I wonder what set her off to be ultra-narcissist, even more so than usual?

Imagine how crispy her skin would be without the self love she pours into it like she claims? ☄

As if the removal men remember her, it probably isn’t even the same people but she has to pretend she’s soooo popular 🤣 no one believes it Scamma.

Do we think the moving of NFTs was so Scamma has an angel number for today?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At the end of the day how much fucken work does she actually have to do?

1. Rewrite SLS modules - been done before and its not as if she checks grammar and spelling
2. look at clothing samples - not a full time job
3. manage discord - someone else does that for her
4. manage website - someone else does that for her and its not been updated since launch
5. gaze at and mint her nft collection - hardly a full time job
6. delete hater comments - I dont think she gets anywhere as much 'hate' as she alludes to
7. organise TAW functions - hold my beer
8. vomit out a word salad to her email list every few weeks
anything else I have missed???

This working on the floor and not even packing your own tit, who even are you? Elon Musk? lol wtf is she actually doing that is so important she cant take a day off to just get on with moving???

Reactions: 12
Question:
How many selfies does it take for Scamma to move?
SHe MOveS LikE SHe LOvEs HERseLf

Not sure if you’d heard that.

I too am triggered but not surprised by her posts today. MOVinG is SaH eASy when you have a bank full of money you’ve scanned of people so can hire the divine masculine to move your tit, while you sit and stick your hand under your chin all day for stories while looking at jpegs. Oh and have time for a facial and a run. IS THIS CHICK FOR REAL.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
SHe MOveS LikE SHe LOvEs HERseLf

Not sure if you’d heard that.

I too am triggered but not surprised by her posts today. MOVinG is SaH eASy when you have a bank full of money you’ve scanned of people so can hire the divine masculine to move your tit, while you sit and stick your hand under your chin all day for stories while looking at jpegs. Oh and have time for a facial and a run. IS THIS CHICK FOR REAL.
Don’t forget the pedi. She really needed that pedi to fill her craptapula bucket of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The is real life mean girls. She has new bestie boo Katlyn. Katlyn has the NFT project, the kids, the happy busy home, the family & the masculine. Katlyn is at home cleaning up after kids, busy mum, doing all the things plus running her NFT, looking after herself and her family.
Everything Scammie wants.. but doesn’t have. Her flex is moving when she wants, facials and pedis on a Monday while the masculine pack her empty lonely shitbox apartment. Drinking basic witch champagne and preaching about herself constantly to make everyone all so jealous. To try and make Katlyn jealous.. it’s always a race hey Annie.
She’s fake and doesn’t realise she’s so transparent. Can read her like a book.
Her stories today are atrocious and I applaud the followers who sent her messages pulling her up on being a stuck up bleep.
I’ve worked at houses for people like her and whilst you’re thankful and kind for the treats you honestly wish they would just duck off so you can just work in peace. I bet they know alllllllll about how she was a VVIP at juiccccccccey fest 🙄 she probably even showed them her cool dance moves. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18