Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Healthy discount aka TAW owners/family/friends/whoever they can rope into it will be expected to purchase activewear until they start turning a profit and THEN will still be expected to buy to keep profits rolling.

What in the Lula Roe? šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
exactly. It's a MLM without being called a MLM. Cos it's the only way Scamma knows how to operate.

Reactions: 6
Annaā€™s posted again, I didnā€™t even bother screenshotting itā€™s just the same boring dribble.. 2023 goals.. šŸš€ emoji, being a dangerous woman, more goals, weird shot of her in her juicy fest make up, working out shot, more goals, something about coffee being like ecstasy and a quote. How does anyone find this recycled junk motivational? Like I truely do not understand? Itā€™s always the same words swapped around. Itā€™s just filler. Thereā€™s no substance. ZERO!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Annaā€™s posted again, I didnā€™t even bother screenshotting itā€™s just the same boring dribble.. 2023 goals.. šŸš€ emoji, being a dangerous woman, more goals, weird shot of her in her juicy fest make up, working out shot, more goals, something about coffee being like ecstasy and a quote. How does anyone find this recycled junk motivational? Like I truely do not understand? Itā€™s always the same words swapped around. Itā€™s just filler. Thereā€™s no substance. ZERO!
Hmmm - posted at around 7pm last night, and makes zero sense at all. Wonder is Scammie has been hitting the cheap sparkling wine a little too heavily??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lauren Lately hehe

Also, when was the last TAW sold? I canā€™t imagine anyone new or existing buying any more for a while lol.
Funny you should ask ā€¦ since we discussed it here, yesterday (Fri 20th Jan) at approx 12 noon 4 TAWs were transferred to a new wallet, for 0 ether.

šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹ Hi Annie šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
F3CE45CD-B65A-4AEC-BAD8-412F0DC031BA.jpeg
Not a big secret that sheā€™s made it out to be where she was on Saturday.. Only she could turn one of these events in to something to pop a bottle of champagne over. Sheā€™s that mum that drinks her champagne in a coffee cup to mask her habits for sure

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine her sob story to the ā€œcoachā€?

So I left my husband for this stripper who slid into my DMs, drove across the country twice for him and then we started this business together where we made vulnerable people give us their money for nothing and then he left me because he said I was emasculating him and then stole half of the money we had stolen off the other people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Speaking up for the nation. Whilst it is scary to imagine how many wackos agree with her, this Instagram world really does inflate the ego doesnā€™t it, so much so she thinks sheā€™s truly a voice of the generation šŸ’€

Reactions: 10