Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the bet Ken has numerous messages about how unintelligent her community are? The lack of critical thinking is astounding! Aren’t they meant to be the dO yOuR rEsEaRcH and listen to your intuition crew? But yet, any questions get completely shut down. It’s hard to admit when you’ve been scammed (I’ve fallen for a few myself) but surely it‘s obvious now? Nothing she’s promised has happened from meet ups to extra modules to experts to merchandise…nothing?

Reactions: 9
Someone mentioned she’s be back in stories after 24 hrs not 48 as she can’t stay offline! You called it right! She’s back online in stories already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay so my theory is that they’re literally just talking back and forth to each other in stories now 🤣

The part of the podcast that Stripper Ken shared is talking about how “there’s no successful person in the world who is in a good head space that’s going to attack anyone”
I reckon Scammas word salad story was a dig because of the video he shared last night that was clearly a dig at her. Lmao they’re both literally children, literal 13 year olds would be embarrassed to act like that these days.

Also is this a Stripper Ken Onlyfans soft launch with the free foot content?? 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I walk past that apartment all the time when at the beach, thank god I never saw Anna I would have had to find a new favourite beach!!

Reactions: 1
No response made to those original questions...nothing from Kandy or Anna in reply.
Nothing posted in announcements.
Nothing in the QLD channel either.
SURELY this will awaken some of them to what sort of community they have signed up for life for

Reactions: 3
healthy discount on the clothing…really how much of this stuff will anyone really want.
Healthy discount aka TAW owners/family/friends/whoever they can rope into it will be expected to purchase activewear until they start turning a profit and THEN will still be expected to buy to keep profits rolling.

What in the Lula Roe? 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4