Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s always been interesting to me why she chose active wear.. like that’s obviously very much about her. Has she asked the discord for their opinion? At the end of the day, outside of the small group of women who are TAW followers, who else is going to buy the active wear? There are soooooo many influencers out there spruiking their own brand of activewear who have a significantly bigger following who are a younger demographic and eat up that kind of stuff.
It’s like more money being thrown into the TAW pit. If the clothes are sustainably made, then they’ll even be more pricey to make and buy. Going off some of the discord stuff, there are a lot of women in that group who literally had to scrape together pennies to buy a jpeg.

I personally think Anna would have been better off chucking a TAW label on some essential oils and naming them names that appear frequently in her word salads.

Other than Anna how many other women in that group make fitness and work out gear their personality?

It feels like crappy market research to me.

Reactions: 11
It’s always been interesting to me why she chose active wear.. like that’s obviously very much about her. Has she asked the discord for their opinion? At the end of the day, outside of the small group of women who are TAW followers, who else is going to buy the active wear? There are soooooo many influencers out there spruiking their own brand of activewear who have a significantly bigger following who are a younger demographic and eat up that kind of stuff.
It’s like more money being thrown into the TAW pit. If the clothes are sustainably made, then they’ll even be more pricey to make and buy. Going off some of the discord stuff, there are a lot of women in that group who literally had to scrape together pennies to buy a jpeg.

I personally think Anna would have been better off chucking a TAW label on some essential oils and naming them names that appear frequently in her word salads.

Other than Anna how many other women in that group make fitness and work out gear their personality?

I have to agree, every man and his dog go activewear i’m not sure why she thinks her’s will be a massive sell out considering TAW wasn’t. Even the GymBro’s who she seems to copy a bit have their own label don’t they?? Correct me if I am wrong!!

Reactions: 4
Um …. Lies, exaggeration and hyperbole are your middle name Scamma 🙈🤣👋
For example ‘I’ve walked through a thousand fires’🔥🔥
You were fully ’healed’ and in your divine feminine in July but by December admitting psychological help was needed for these things you are both desperate for and spruiking you are an expert in at the same time.
cofounder, cofounder, founder.
Lies. Exaggeration. Hyperbole.
Anna Rose Richards is a disingenuous sales person. Full Stop.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Um …. Lies, exaggeration and hyperbole are your middle name Scamma 🙈🤣👋
For example ‘I’ve walked through a thousand fires’🔥🔥
You were fully ’healed’ and in your divine feminine in July but by December admitting psychological help was needed for these things you are both desperate for and spruiking you are an expert in at the same time.
cofounder, cofounder, founder.
Lies. Exaggeration. Hyperbole.
Anna Rose Richards is a disingenuous sales person. Full Stop.
Came here to say EXACTLY this. She’s beyond help. These words are somebody else’s…she copied and pasted their post without changing a thing. Unbelievable that she can’t see the irony.

Reactions: 3
CDCBBDC2-0313-4B6F-BBF2-93286C8C915F.jpeg

Girl just thrives off this drama doesn’t she? Master manipulator of her cOmMuniTy “my bad decisions and consequences of grifting are not negative and drama causing they are FiRes to wAlk tHrouGh, tHey mAke me bEtTer, I aM a wArriOr wOmeN aNd yOu cAn bE ToO” so so so toxic. When If TAW fails, she will be telling her CommUniTy that they should thank her for the fiRe she set for them to wAlk through.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1870337
Girl just thrives off this drama doesn’t she? Master manipulator of her cOmMuniTy “my bad decisions and consequences of grifting are not negative and drama causing they are FiRes to wAlk tHrouGh, tHey mAke me bEtTer, I aM a wArriOr wOmeN aNd yOu cAn bE ToO” so so so toxic. When If TAW fails, she will be telling her CommUniTy that they should thank her for the fiRe she set for them to wAlk through.
What the HELL is that lump??!??!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

The catch up with Carlz the other day was actually a business meeting.. Carlz has taught how to rip off everyone involved in an active wear brand 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw last night that Trent has removed any mention of TAW from his IG bio.

Talk about a fizzer.
And never to be mentioned by Scamma again… Toxic positivity, lies, exaggeration and hyperbole only moving forward once we get the obligatory I’ve just emerged after walking through a thousand fires (again). I’m fully healed and deep in my feminine (again) post plus a little cheeky mention of how well she’s going to live, earn and ‘duck’ in 2023 her bestest most PheNoMEnaL year eva. 🔥 🦋 🌸

• Sick
Reactions: 10
If I never hear the word deeply again, I won’t be sorry 🤦‍♀️ Nothing can ever just be felt, it must be DEEPLY ( in caps too) ….in case you don’t understand. Ffs.