Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she spent lots of money on lawyers.

Good on you Trent for exposing the truth, at the end of the day it seems like you have been legally muzzled (or maybe paid out?) so I guess that's it.

It's not really a let down, it just goes to show that EVERYTHING she posts about is a lie and she's delusional in her head, she will never change and will probably go from bad to bad relationships, including friendships.

5 Reasons A Narcissist Can't Stay In A Relationship (powerofpositivity.com)

haha I know the above article is not peer reviewed or a journal article but its literally like someone has written a bio of Anna...

" Whether they realize it or not, narcissists have a difficulty in relating to people in the most intimate way. A lot of their romantic relationships fail for many reasons. They don’t seem to be wired to be in a committed, mutually beneficial relationship. Most narcissists also seem to be estranged from their family even if they believe their relationships with their parents, siblings, or children are okay. "

Reactions: 6
I hope she spent lots of money on lawyers.

Good on you Trent for exposing the truth, at the end of the day it seems like you have been legally muzzled (or maybe paid out?) so I guess that's it.

It's not really a let down, it just goes to show that EVERYTHING she posts about is a lie and she's delusional in her head, she will never change and will probably go from bad to bad relationships, including friendships.

5 Reasons A Narcissist Can't Stay In A Relationship (powerofpositivity.com)

haha I know the above article is not peer reviewed or a journal article but its literally like someone has written a bio of Anna...

" Whether they realize it or not, narcissists have a difficulty in relating to people in the most intimate way. A lot of their romantic relationships fail for many reasons. They don’t seem to be wired to be in a committed, mutually beneficial relationship. Most narcissists also seem to be estranged from their family even if they believe their relationships with their parents, siblings, or children are okay. "
The way I see it Trent also walked away with ALOT of money from TAW, with seemly very little work. That will have scammie raging for decades. That’s all Trent wanted. I would say some heavy legal work has been sent Trent’s way. I feel he could of taken the opportunity to say more, but doubt has been cast on Anna, to some degree. I’m taking that as better than nothing. A saying I once heard, that I love is, “Dont take revenge, Rotten fruit will always fall”

Reactions: 10
Exactly! This was a glimmer of her scam being exposed and it’s enough doubt for at least some not to fall victim to her again.

As she said in her message to Trent, she wishes she never started an NFT but she has to live out at least some of her promises so the upcoming activewear drop will be entertaining! She will probably go full MLM and encourage TAW holders to buy it and force their families and friends to as well 🤢

I wish he’d just pop on here and spill all the tea. Just get it all off your chest buddy. We’re here for it. (Except for all the personal health stuff which you shouldn’t be sharing!)
He can’t properly share due to legal situation.

Reactions: 4
Her bio is back to saying ‘Founder’ as well. The ‘co’ is gone.

If I was an owner of the jpeg I’d be asking for an actual explanation, not her usual stupid word salad answers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know that I am overly cynical when it comes to Anna, but if I had to put money on it, she didn’t spend anytime today in court, and simply said that because she’s read here that you need to go to court to get a VRO not just go to police.

I’m not sure, but is anything that Trent did illegal? As in, would be criminal, require police involvement versus civil and require a lawyer? Anna’s been quick to mention using lawyers in the past, but there’s never been any evidence that she actually has.

Reactions: 11
So Big Daddy Trent has TAW #1. Why would she allow that!? It’s got red hair lol

I think he put a sizeable amount of $$ in as she’s broke and couldn’t do it without him.

Just a Little Bit of Love Bombing There From Scammie. Another Manipulation Technique From Their Fearless Leader.

Trent sounds like he has definitely received a Legal Shut Up and Annie Scammie is very Smug.

(Girl Needs to Go Back To School to Learn About Capitalisation)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Scammies friend Katlyn is an absolute idiot. She’s posted a reel with her toddler daughter of them going down to the beach… and her daughter is naked. Starts with clothes and then you see her running into the water naked.. full frontal naked…. On her public platform… also the child naked from behind… what the actual duck is wrong with her???????????? I do not understand how some people are so STUPID

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh look the male version of Anna is looking for a GF LOL and having so much trouble, maybe they should hook up hahaha

1673489229380.png

Scammies friend Katlyn is an absolute idiot. She’s posted a reel with her toddler daughter of them going down to the beach… and her daughter is naked. Starts with clothes and then you see her running into the water naked.. full frontal naked…. On her public platform… also the child naked from behind… what the actual duck is wrong with her???????????? I do not understand how some people are so STUPID
WOW so wrong - her poor child! Hopefully she takes it down

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Quote from the male version of Anna’s article …….

Even some of the awake people are f***ing nuts as well,” he said.

“There’s a small percentage of people that are actually awake and are critical thinkers that are not nutcases.

• Haha
Reactions: 7