Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking here… the email last night, it looks like Trent paid the $26,000 to the artist for the awakened warrior NFTs. Without Anna on board doing ALL the leg work for him (utility/course, networking, developers, websites and everything else) Id say Trent has just lost a tit load of money.. There is no way Trent alone will sell out a collection, there is also no way he’s even going to break even. Probably another reason he is super mad

Reactions: 13
Anna may be in great shape now (which to be fair, bloody hood on her, she’s come a long wayyyyy) however she will always be that unfortunate looking, big girl with a tit load of trauma at her core. I think this is why we see her beg for Trent, she still is trapped in her old life and she always seems like she’s tying to hang “with the cool kids” yet she always so desperately misses the mark, in what she wears, her fake “fun life”. That dancing while she cooked video didn’t feel authentic, empowering or real, just damn desperate and staged. She is so lame, and it constantly blows my mind that there’s so many fkn idiots out there that believe her, back her, and bug her tit. How many fkn morons exist in this world?

Reactions: 19
Wondering if Trent will follow through with his threat of releasing info today! If I was an investor, I’d be wanting the founder to be in Discord or at least present online in a work capacity getting ready to address anything as opposed to having a facial!! But that’s just me and I’m probably not nearly enlightened enough.

Reactions: 17
Wondering if Trent will follow through with his threat of releasing info today! If I was an investor, I’d be wanting the founder to be in Discord or at least present online in a work capacity getting ready to address anything as opposed to having a facial!! But that’s just me and I’m probably not nearly enlightened enough.
The discord is a GHOST town. No one is in there. After the flurry of confusion Saturday about how to watch the videos its crickets. You would have to be seriously questioning your own sanity if you’d bought multiple cliparts in this shitshow. Scamma is in it for Scamma as the texts show. It was never about CoMmuniTY.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Anna markets herself as a professional woman. Even if she doesn’t see herself as the Gold Coast version of Bernie Madoff that she is, the fact that she unnecessarily refers to intercourse as “bleeping” in her stories and spruiks to teenagers in retail outlets about being good in bed and none of her followers wince at this, is mind boggling to me.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Such a Scammie Annie. Whilst her cOmMuniTy are rightfully stressed about their dodgy investment. Annie is out there drinking Veuve, getting facials and exercising. She doesn’t actually believe this is sHowIng uP does she? This is all for Trent, to show she is not rattled. Girl is rattled and she should be. Trent has demonstrated that she was willing “gEt oN hEr kNeeS” for her “KiNG” How quickly will she bail on her ComMuniTy when it no longer suits her? There is only one person Scammie cares about and that’s her. Where is that pic of her with cash down her pants? That’s Scammie.

Reactions: 16
she is outrageous……posted that she is totally zenning out and feeling gratitude….this is a major duck you to her investors… how dare she treat people like this.

Reactions: 9
Perhaps she should post a link to this article to help them decide what to do with their losses?

"alongside the broader crypto market – the appetite for NFTs is so diminished that a specialized market has sprung up for collectors looking to sell off their once-valuable “digital collectibles” as tax losses to offset their income tax bills"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The fact that Trent still has TAW co founder in his insta bio has me cackling 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish he’d just pop on here and spill all the tea. Just get it all off your chest buddy. We’re here for it. (Except for all the personal health stuff which you shouldn’t be sharing!)

Reactions: 14
The fact that Trent still has TAW co founder in his insta bio has me cackling 😂😂
I just love that Scamma continues to switch up the narrative about whether Trent was a co-founder or not. Way back when ppl started to take notice that it was in his bio, she denied denied denied. Then just airily was like “oh lol nah he’s a co-founder, BUT WE’RE STILL FEMALE LED!!”

Then in the video she posted on the discord the other day she said both that he’s randomly added it to his bio recently to stir up drama, but also admitted that she made him an officeholder via ASIC.

Anyways I noticed in the video Trent posted of the invoices from Nika the artist that he literally signed off as “Co-founder.” Surely if he wasn’t all this time, he wouldn’t have referred to himself as such to the artist back in September??

Scamma is so delusional honestly sometimes I’m like I’d love to live in that silly little brain just for a day, she truly is the personification of “no thoughts, head empty”

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Look who liked Lindell’s post.

I wonder how he found her. Is he in the discord? Did he read of her here? I bet he reads here. Looks like he has recently followed her.
She went private briefly yesterday. I wonder if she’s not keen on any attention.
Yes I think Trent is in the discord 100% I think that’s how he got wind of the VRO talk and started following lindell

Reactions: 4

I wonder how he found her. Is he in the discord? Did he read of her here? I bet he reads here. Looks like he has recently followed her.
She went private briefly yesterday. I wonder if she’s not keen on any attention.
I bet he found her through here. He’s mentioned Tattle before I’m sure? I feel like the concerned investors will have looked here as well, they all know we have seen through her scam from the start.

And if he is - share everything please! No personal details though, that’s not cool.

Reactions: 6
I bet he found her through here. He’s mentioned Tattle before I’m sure? I feel like the concerned investors will have looked here as well, they all know we have seen through her scam from the start.

And if he is - share everything please! No personal details though, that’s not cool.
A lot of them share their social media handles in the discord, so he could have found Lindell through there.

Reactions: 3

scamma said in her videos that he’s going through TAW followers and following them all and liking their photos etc - so that he can their attention to his stories. It’s worked as going through his followers, many of them are TAW owners (scamma’s advice to block and remove him hasn’t worked on on everyone).

here’s hoping he spills the tea soon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If/when stripper Ken starts dishing the dirt, it will be interesting to see what happens in the discord. I bet everyone will be too tit scared to mention anything Ken posts because then they’ll out themselves as watching his stories and therefore “contributing to domestic violence” 👀

Reactions: 13
If/when stripper Ken starts dishing the dirt, it will be interesting to see what happens in the discord. I bet everyone will be too tit scared to mention anything Ken posts because then they’ll out themselves as watching his stories and therefore “contributing to domestic violence” 👀
Mind you, Scamma is still following Stripper Ken, so isn't she also "contributing to domestic violence"??

• Wow
Reactions: 8