Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tea is up but I don't quite understand it (or why he's showing the wallet at least)

Reactions: 4
Not saying much in this post - it’s a screen recording showing his TAWs and ETH account - but says “bet this tit show doesn’t get past 40%” - spot on Trent 🤣

Also cheekily asks for the VRO to be express posted.
Omfg 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
ugh other than the 40% comment it was a bit meh. I’d really appreciate him opening a Q&A/ask me anything thing on Insta. I have queeeeessstttiiooonnss.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ugh other than the 40% comment it was a bit meh. I’d really appreciate him opening a Q&A/ask me anything thing on Insta. I have queeeeessstttiiooonnss.
Great idea!!! Let’s hope he does read this 😂😂

Tea is up but I don't quite understand it (or why he's showing the wallet at least)
Prob to show that he has the Eth in there to back up what he’s saying. The Insta is to show the NFT’s in his wallet that are linked to his account

Reactions: 9
Also, he has 47 jpegs. SURELY he didn’t pay for them? So even if he sells them for $200 each he’s still going to make bank.
I’d love to be a fly on the Hubbard’s wall. They must be like 👀🍿

• Haha
Trent, you may want to build your legal case up from old Tattle screenshots in previous threads that see Anna oscillate public admissions between being founder, co-founder and now founder again and also her replies in the discord that may have since been deleted. The receipts are all there.

Please feel free to spill the tea in return.. but I’m personally not keen on knowing more of her private, medical info. Even she deserves to keep a lid on that.

Reactions: 15
Trent’s tea was really anticlimactic today. I’m wondering what else he’s got on Anna…. Feels like apart from confirmation that he is indeed entitled to X amount of money, he’s not got much else apart from some broad sweeping allegations about integrity, infidelity and other irresponsible/immoral behaviour.

No surprises on the integrity and immoral behaviour - that was obvious from her inconsistent and strange online behaviour. Either way, more receipts on that would be welcome!

Reactions: 10
Scamma’s dates aren’t adding up. Broke up 3 months ago or together end of November?? Confusing! Is this integrity and living truthfully? 😝

Yup
Lol she is a mess who can’t even keep up with her own lies. She’s about to walk through some fires this week. There’s nothing admirable about someone walking through fires every two months, shows a pretty unstable woman. I’m

Trent come and spill the tea pls!

Reactions: 8
Stripper ken please open a “questions” box on your Instagram stories so the people can message you in there and ask you questions about the legacy (that was wished to never exist)

Reactions: 8
I just stayed up way too late reading the last 10 pages on tattle detailing this tit show and I have zero regrets. This is amazing.
One time, many MANY moons ago I fell into the isagenix trap (yes yes I am embarrassed to admit this) and signed up under PK. Ended up in some ‘special’ Facebook group ran by AR and PK and they were giving us all a free audiobook. Anyway, when they told us what the audiobook was I said to Anna, “oh I’ve already read that book before, is there a different option?” And she basically told me you get what you get and you don’t get upset. Like ok are you actually wanting to gift something to someone for them to have it, or are you just wanting to look like you’re a great person because you’re gifting something?! Anyway that’s my two cents. This was probably 10 years ago but seems she’s just the same narcissistic, self obsessed feral that she was back then!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I bet the black and white basics she’s been wearing today are the samples for the ahhhhazing merch. Honestly looks like she took a trip to Supre circa 2005. I hope everyone voted on the font they wanted printed on their basic over priced tit.

• Haha
Trent’s tea was really anticlimactic today. I’m wondering what else he’s got on Anna…. Feels like apart from confirmation that he is indeed entitled to X amount of money, he’s not got much else apart from some broad sweeping allegations about integrity, infidelity and other irresponsible/immoral behaviour.

No surprises on the integrity and immoral behaviour - that was obvious from her inconsistent and strange online behaviour. Either way, more receipts on that would be welcome!
Yep. I think he’s done now. Tea is spilt and has gone cold.

• Sad
Reactions: 3