Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that I am overly cynical when it comes to Anna, but if I had to put money on it, she didn’t spend anytime today in court, and simply said that because she’s read here that you need to go to court to get a VRO not just go to police.

I’m not sure, but is anything that Trent did illegal? As in, would be criminal, require police involvement versus civil and require a lawyer? Anna’s been quick to mention using lawyers in the past, but there’s never been any evidence that she actually has.
The courts are so backlogged there is absolutely no way it would have been seen by a magistrate yet. It would be weeks at a minimum, this also allows time for Trent/ the accused to apply for the transcripts of what wordsalad she babbled in the first place to get the order on. She is absolutely full of tit.

Ohhhh another festival.. can’t wait to see Spanna start the DF with her amazing moves 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The courts are so backlogged there is absolutely no way it would have been seen by a magistrate yet. It would be weeks at a minimum, this also allows time for Trent/ the accused to apply for the transcripts of what wordsalad she babbled in the first place to get the order on. She is absolutely full of tit.

Ohhhh another festival.. can’t wait to see Spanna start the DF with her amazing moves 🙄🙄🙄
He will contest it for sure. Hopefully Trent serves more tea

Reactions: 6

You're in luck, she's given a preview of her dance moves and I'm having severe second-hand cringe

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching that dance performance was easily in the top 5 most uncomfortable things I’ve ever watched

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
juicyfest was an absolute tit show in NZ. Search juicyfest tags on tiktok 🥴 You have to pre load money onto a wrist band, no money is exchanged for vendors (drinks, food etc) Most people waited in line over 2/3 hours getting their wrist bands and missed the first acts. Not enough toilets, no show artists. The list continues. An absolute mess 😂😂😂 oh and they also used fake photos of their shows and photo shopped the juicy fest logo over it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Was she saying in the discord she was “sitting in court” on the 11th? Because his name wasn’t on the court list on the 11th. Literally Anna is the biggest dick on the internet. Cringing so hard for her about literally everything. The dancing, the mumbo jumbo speak, Trent, just everything 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The main court on the Gold Coast is Southport. I had a mental block when I googled Queensland courts and was looking at the long list and couldn’t see Gold Coast and finally twigged it’s Southport (and my daughter was born in Southport 🤦🏼‍♀️) so looks like I’m as smart as dummy Anna and Stripper Ken. Literally wtf with this pair of absolute thicko bogans 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just watched her stories and while I’d never normally mock a person for their dancing I can’t help it with this trashy scammer. SHE LOOKS SO RIDICULOUS 🤣 She tries so hard to look fresh, free and fun but it’s just cringe worthy.

Reactions: 11
Ditto on the usually not mocking anyone for tit like that but my god. I AM SO EMBARRASSED FOR HER. It’s like a 13 year old girl trying to be cool in their bedroom. And trying to be sexy.
Please stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ditto on the usually not mocking anyone for tit like that but my god. I AM SO EMBARRASSED FOR HER. It’s like a 13 year old girl trying to be cool in their bedroom. And trying to be sexy.
Please stop.
100% it’s like she got lessons from Trent and is trying to come across sexy. I can’t dance for tit so try not to judge but it’s hard to not feel embarrassed for her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus I hope she doesn't try to hug/kiss anyone wearing white today, that's some serious cake face happening

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That is a tonne of makeup for a day event. Watch out fresh faced natural beauties Anna is here. She’ll show you how to dance - in fact the only reason anyone will be dancing is because she’s here in ALL her PheNomEnAL divine FeMiNiNE desperate for fun GLORY. She’s trying so hard to have a good time the manic energy will sustain her I fear. Gyrating for days.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8