Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotYourAverageHater

I canā€™t wait for this wiki to start to take shape. Here are some samples of her 2021 ramblings. For anyone newer here- she has been a narcissistic asshole for years. Posts about children having heart attacks from the vaccine, her asserting that THOUSANDS of Drs and nurses were stood down for not having a vaccine (lmaoooooo) and also saying she is fit and healthy so too bad if you have a chronic health condition or disability she doesnā€™t give a fuck and you should just be healthy like her. Total cunt
Yeah Iā€™m a nurse and I donā€™t know a single person in my organisation that was stood down for not getting the jab. They all just fucking got it because theyā€™re health professionals who believe in science šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Short King is home so she has lost her silly little head and is just a gigglefest mess in her feminine cuntainer.
Guysā€¦.She didnā€™t specify if it was 7 business days, 7 Anna working days or 7 consecutive days āœØ
Yes and both

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ohā€¦so TTā€™s memo is to not talk about him but to talk about her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ cool, cool.

Itā€™s interesting just how much drama happens upon Miss Scammie? Why the contant need to sOoThE hEr nErVouS sYstem? Oneā€™s nErVoUs sYsTem should not be activated so much unless you are living a life that maNiFeStS drama.

• Haha

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Interesting that she was able to drop everything to head to Auckland, with such short notice, for the weekend (to see Ryanā€™s son make his international debut in rugby) but she chose not to go to Perth to support her (described by her - incredible and amazing) mum and sister after the recent issues?

I could absolutely understand her not going to Perth if she didnā€™t have a close relationship or bond with her mum and sister, but she always describes them in such glowing terms that the assumption is that they are close.

Unless thatā€™s also untrue?

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Back in Sept, Scammies old website lifesshinyprettythings.com that became annaandmorgan.com went offline - not sure wether the webpage ownership expired and Annie couldn't be fucked/couldn't afford to renew OR she realised that it was problematic in terms of proving how much she has revised her history.

anyhooo - the internet is truly forever, because there's an archive page that stores pretty much every webpage that ever existed. Wayback machine Keeps E V E R Y T H I N G .

So, for anyone who missed it, let me introduce you to the wonder that was annaandmorgan.com available here:

and here

One of her often repeated SELF LOVE origin stories is how she hit ROCKBOTTOM and was hospitalised in 2010 with panic attacks and given the choice to either be admitted to a psych ward OR take medication and go home with a responsible adult. In her retelling of this story, she went home; decided that her panic attacks and anxiety were because she hated herself and that she needed to do the opposite - love herself. And that people who exercised always looked happy, so that was what she was going to start doing ............

Except in 2016 she was telling a different story .........that in 2009 "That all changed however when one night, Morgan and I were having a party at the house with a few friends, and I was my usual at the time, weekend warrior, few ecstasy deep self ā€“ and I went inside by myself to put bathers on to have a spa with the girls. I remember putting some green bathers on in the bathroom really hurriedly and as I ran back out to go join the party I caught the reflection of myself in the mirror ā€“ and honestly didnā€™t recognise the girl staring back. It was the first time in my life, I didnā€™t vibe with the body I saw in the mirror.

That was a Saturday night, and by the following morning, Morgan and I had had a huge chat about our health and weight and decided to go do something about it. By the Monday, we were attending our first weight watchers meeting to educate ourselves on food, being inspired with some healthy recipes and learning at the very least the basics around what healthy food looked like.

The next year we changed our habits and completely transformed our lives ā€“ Morgan loosing 23kg and me loosing 17kg (6kg of which came from major jaw surgery).

Link to this blog post here :

I mean, lets face it - the drama of a hospitaliation v's the vanity story of looking in the mirror and not liking what you see, makes for a much more dramatic story - and what network marketer/online coach doesn't have a rags to riches/dramatic origin story where THEY WALKED THROUGH FIRES/OVERCAME ADVERSITY to get where they are today and truly inspire others to follow their path wah wah fucking wah ???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

pettybetty1

VIP Member
So as the smoke and mirrors continue with the huge thenominal announcement of The. First. Ever. Event. Sponsored dance class by NFT holders I would just like to drop a couple of snippets of transcript from the podcast about the vision of the NFT Hub from Feb last year, 6 months after launch. While the community still waits for the *roadmap* itā€™s important to keep the finger on the pulse and close proximity of power to keep reminding her that we arenā€™t scared to call her out on her bullshit, lies and scams.
View attachment 3012151View attachment 3012164View attachment 3012169
Oprah? LMAO

• Haha

hazelnot

Chatty Member
Can you imagine promising a roadmap in your real job, then writing a waffly Teams message (late) and thinking that covers it?

• Haha

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
Oh sweet baby Jesus I canā€™t. Breathe. This was the output of the woman who grasped social media advertising faster than anyone ever in history?!?!
I didnā€™t spend any time pondering it but now that I have, it really is worse that I ever could have imagined.

The punctuation. The capitalisation. The phrasing. The 80s imagery. The 80s logo. The stupid tagline. The fact that she PAID to learn how to create this.

Made my day.

• Haha

bossbabetears

Sorry I just canā€™t get over how someone can claim to be running no less than four ā€œmillion dollar global companiesā€ or whatever, bang on about her wealth and abundance, yet canā€™t seem to afford a few hundred bucks to fly some models to the Gold Coast and pay them standard union rates for appearing in advertising material?! Do these community members sign a media release? Can she then use their image in perpetuity? Or is it just some bike pants and a couple of glasses of sparkling wine for potentially handing over the rights to their images? I truly hope some of them are asking these questions. Do not EVER hand over your personal image without a signed contract and an agreed fee schedule!

• Heart

bossbabetears

Fuck me!!!!!.. I should have kept swiping!!!!!!!!!!!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
View attachment 3019379
It still blows my mind that she genuinely lists spending time with her as part of a prize or payment. As if anyone knows or cares who she is. In fact, sheā€™s listed it twice in the post:
ā€œDinner with the founderā€
ā€œSpend time with the founder.ā€

you know what would say more as a ā€œfounderā€ babe? Just paying people money for their time and image. Like a legitimate business.

Jesus wept, the cocktail of delusion and arrogance is breathtaking.

• Heart

KrittyKat

VIP Member
I wish I could buy you two a coffee! Or a shot! Please let us know if thereā€™s anything we can do! All her lies and scams in one place - the wiki. Cue a meltdown from scam dog in ā€¦3ā€¦2..1
Iā€™m in equal parts excited and exhausted at the thought of the job ahead. I have so much information stored and ready to add ā€¦ but it will have to wait until tomorrow as Iā€™m off to sit I front of the TV to watch S02 of Hacks with Mr Kat, a cocktail and a dog wedged under my armā€¦.

• Heart

hazelnot

Chatty Member
@KrittyKat, you have GOT to take charge of the wiki. Or am I okay to go through and repurpose all of the excellent points made in these threads? I have a lot of time on my hands šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart