Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KrittyKat

VIP Member
How many tickets to the vixen event were available initially? There’s currently 46 left - I wonder if this will go the way of the Radiance Day Dance Clubs!!

Also a reminder as per @AwkwardPen post two days ago (reciept attached below) that Scamdog said that community events would be free for TAW holders.

So far, she’s charged then for the TAW launch party (except that all her besties attended for free) and is now attempting to charge them for this first community event.

TAW/SLS community - if you are reading this, what further information do you need to show you that the only thing that makes Anna care about her community is how much money she can squeeze out of you?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13

pettybetty1

VIP Member
I showed the meme to my partner that SK posted 🤣🤣 and he cracked up and said “There’s no way a bloke posted that publicly”

He honestly thought it was a satire meme from a girl group 🤣

• Haha

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
I have so many questions.

Why is he not wearing a shirt?
Why does he look like he’s unbuttoning his drawers?
What the fuck does any of that text mean?
I think it means the warehouse is going ahead and the podcast studio will be there. How long until TAW holders are picking and packing orders? 🤣🤣

• Haha

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Oprah? LMAO
Lololol the way she manifests this utter tripe with such confidence. She’s fucking ‘killing it in business’. I cannot 🫠🫠

So yeah this is the hook, the scam. What’s she going to use now I wonder? The FInAncIaL RePOrts of TAW? Showing all the profits to be pulled 🫠

• Haha
  • Angry
Babes today is June 27th! You mean July right Katybear?
TAWdlers - Bases on the previous drop I would set aside Saturday 31st August at the earliest.
Nothing is ever done correctly with this muppet!!!!!
IMG_7955.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

emmygluewho

VIP Member
🗣 There's an update in the discord...

The amount she talks out her ass and gaslights her community, it's actually sickening.
Mother of fucking God she dribbles absolute shit. Surely her dead shit followers don't believe this?!

What the actual fuck is '70% early' how the fuck is this munted jaw con artist doing the maths on that?!

What could have taken one paragraph?! She managed to dribble shit for 3 pages. Shutup Scammie.

• Haha

problematicinfluencers

I can’t believe they have to pay to attend 😂 Scammie has made bank from then and provided them with ZILCH and she has the cheek to ask for more money 😂😂😂

• Haha
IMG_7837.jpeg
Working hard on Canva…maybe on a business that did stop *dominating nft* when it stopped generating income. Look out queens your roadmap of bullshit is en route.
Def Perth the security screen on the window is a giveaway.
No shaved arms so def not SK.
Hopefully best aunty to ever aunty, Aunty Nah Nah can just show up for her family/ niece without exploiting them.
Yes and Both except the NFT utility that’s Nah Nah.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

omgyoza

It’s just Ryan, he’s probably asleep with a stinky cock, so she’s covered his face to protect his privacy
but why NOW protect his privacy, after he has declared that he'd sacrifice personal hygiene to let bitches know (and his children, his mother, sisters, brothers) that he's taken... that makes no sense to disguise his identity now? Out of curiosity, was his stinky dick story the way people on the GC propose marriage?

• Haha

pettybetty1

VIP Member
Please do!! I’ve put in a request for a wiki page with the mod; but haven’t yet heard back so I may not have done it correctly (I’ll go back and double check!) once it’s linked it will absolutely be a team effort!
---
And - I have some words to say on the excerpts below from Scamdogs “interview by her besties” the least of which is

- she’s absolutely fucking delusional
- she shits all over the investment that her community have made by saying that TAW collective was all her own money with no investors
- she’s a master projector “women are always scared of finances and technology” JFC I need to check my genitals because I am not only NOT scared of finances and technology IM FUCKING ALL OVER THEM (except for the editing/blocking children and teenagers out of photos thing!!)

“Yeah, oh my gosh, this is like my big passion. So, Taw, I do think people, we could go so many places with this interview, but I do think that a gift of mine, I do really think is like, I can almost like pull myself back and look at the bigger picture and just see trends before they almost happen. Now, taking you back to like before all this, like the audacity I had to enter the crypto space, which it is audacious.”

And what I know to be true is that women are always scared. We are of two areas and that's finances and technology. And I was gutted for women because I thought it's both of those things.”

“So I still to this day educate for free. You don't have to invest in my NFT, but I created a space online, which was the Discord essentially”

“And I literally still today, it's all there, but talk women through step by slow digestible step on how to set up a wallet and set up an exchange and transfer crypto and do the things that you have to do to ultimately enter the space of blockchain and crypto. And also created this space and the community of women to come together to know that no question was a dumb one and that the question you're gonna ask, another woman had it, felt it or went through it and is on the other side. So we'll hold your hand through it.”

“And so now, that's, I mean, the project from that perspective, no other project in the world has done it in terms of, I think there's 900 and maybe 11, 910 holders, but that's 910 to women. I think there's a couple of men. We love our men.”

“So NFT is, I mean, it stands for non-fungible token. And people always say, isn't that just the JPEGs online? And I'm like, yes, 100% it is the JPEG, but the JPEG is just the key.”

“And the first one, and again, this wasn't done in the world when I had done it, but it just made sense to me that instead of, and this is the future, I really believe this, instead of having a username and password to an online platform, you could connect your wallet and you'd get access straight away.”

“So women will jump online, connect their wallet, and it will read, and then it logs them into the Awaken Woman Hub, which is again, and the most like my goal with that is to make it the most educational, motivational and inspirational space on the internet for women. And right now there's like two courses in there, but I want there to be like 2000. And that's that in itself paid for that NFT already, non-negotiable, but also then I have in time to come.”

“So that's what we're currently developing now, a website. So again, once TAW Collective is profitable, the athletes wear brand, and it's on its way, then I will convert that profit. And there's a huge reason why I've done this as well.

So convert the 50% of that profit back into Ethereum. Women will then, and this is, you know, there'll be like a month or I don't know, two to four week period where they'll be notified, communicated to, et cetera. You'll reconnect your wallet to this separate website and the Ethereum drops into your wallet.

So you're paid profit. Now, why I chose Ethereum for this is because it's untraceable. So, so many women, first of all, you know, I'm very, very passionate about DV, domestic violence.”

“I'm passionate about financial literacy for women. And women are on Centrelink. Women are trying to save money.

So this, like having Ethereum, having crypto, until you want to transfer it into fiat, which is like whatever, AUD, USD currency, no one knows about it. The government that doesn't know about it. Now that's, that's legal.

But until such time, so if I was just air dropping, like my goal is that, you know, LSKD right now, so Jason, he's about to do, he's gonna hit it. He'll hit $100 million revenue this year. LSKD, it's an Australian brand.

And I'm like, okay, he's done it. I wanna do it more and I wanna go faster. Correct, that's who I am, right?

“And we know that and I don't stop until I do it. So I'm not talking about, you know, a couple of dollars of profit going to every woman that owns an NFT. I'm like, my goal is thousands, tens of thousands forever.

This is my legacy. And I want financial literacy for women, but I want them to also be educated in a space, which is crypto. I want them to have access to that space, which is they do with the project.”

“But yeah, it's a big project. And like I said, right now, venture capitalists have started to come sniffing around, which is incredible. And I'm like, it was honestly the proudest day of my life when my accountant and financial planner had called and was like, look, they're interested.

And I was like, how do they know? And he's like, I'm talking about it, which was very humbling itself. But I was like, wow, and it's all men.

We're talking millions and millions and millions and millions of dollars that they want to put into the project. And I'm like, no, I don't need you yet. I've done this until this point and I want to finish my job.”

“. We said like four of them now, by yourself, independently, yes, from your community, who's believing in you, but because you invest in your community and you've been able to build these, you're funding them too.

You have done without any loans. That's a pretty big thing for people who are running businesses, and especially like a merchandise business, like merch with tour, like that's all been funded by you.

Yeah, and again, I'm really proud of that. I have no investors, no bank loans and no nothing. And I credit that, you girls know this, but I credit that to network marketing.”

“. So when I wanted to, when I was launching TAW Collective, even TAW, so The Awakened Woman, I knew what it could do.

That's, I think, it depends on crypto, right? But ultimately, even just at, I mean, a year ago's rate worked out, that'll be like a $4 million project at Mint Out. And plus, plus, plus, because there's 5% passive income on that forever.

But for me, that was a new number for me. Like that was a new, and I haven't done that yet, it's like 2 million at the moment, but it was like, that was a new number. And I was just acutely aware before I even entered, I was like, this is not probably safe for my nervous system.”

“I'm gonna celebrate my beautiful friend, Ash, who we just lost. Yeah, she was the most beautiful soul. She was an earth angel and she is with me now.

So I'm celebrating Ash and her bigness and her greatness. She taught me more about grace and love and presence and gratitude than any other woman on earth. And I always say like I was the balls and she was the grace.
I wish I could buy you two a coffee! Or a shot! Please let us know if there’s anything we can do! All her lies and scams in one place - the wiki. Cue a meltdown from scam dog in …3…2..1

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I’m struggling to understand how she has been going to these heels classes for years and is still so tragically bad at it. She moves so stiffly like she’s afraid her shoes are going to slip on the floor. There truly is not a graceful or sensual bone in her weird little oversexed body.

• Haha

amiallowedhere

Still here waiting for when she has kids and remains so calm, rested and putting herself first.
She’s in for the biggest shock. Can’t wait to see it.

• Haha

KrittyKat

VIP Member
@KrittyKat, you have GOT to take charge of the wiki. Or am I okay to go through and repurpose all of the excellent points made in these threads? I have a lot of time on my hands 🤷🏼‍♀️
Please do!! I’ve put in a request for a wiki page with the mod; but haven’t yet heard back so I may not have done it correctly (I’ll go back and double check!) once it’s linked it will absolutely be a team effort!
---
And - I have some words to say on the excerpts below from Scamdogs “interview by her besties” the least of which is

- she’s absolutely fucking delusional
- she shits all over the investment that her community have made by saying that TAW collective was all her own money with no investors
- she’s a master projector “women are always scared of finances and technology” JFC I need to check my genitals because I am not only NOT scared of finances and technology IM FUCKING ALL OVER THEM (except for the editing/blocking children and teenagers out of photos thing!!)

“Yeah, oh my gosh, this is like my big passion. So, Taw, I do think people, we could go so many places with this interview, but I do think that a gift of mine, I do really think is like, I can almost like pull myself back and look at the bigger picture and just see trends before they almost happen. Now, taking you back to like before all this, like the audacity I had to enter the crypto space, which it is audacious.”

And what I know to be true is that women are always scared. We are of two areas and that's finances and technology. And I was gutted for women because I thought it's both of those things.”

“So I still to this day educate for free. You don't have to invest in my NFT, but I created a space online, which was the Discord essentially”

“And I literally still today, it's all there, but talk women through step by slow digestible step on how to set up a wallet and set up an exchange and transfer crypto and do the things that you have to do to ultimately enter the space of blockchain and crypto. And also created this space and the community of women to come together to know that no question was a dumb one and that the question you're gonna ask, another woman had it, felt it or went through it and is on the other side. So we'll hold your hand through it.”

“And so now, that's, I mean, the project from that perspective, no other project in the world has done it in terms of, I think there's 900 and maybe 11, 910 holders, but that's 910 to women. I think there's a couple of men. We love our men.”

“So NFT is, I mean, it stands for non-fungible token. And people always say, isn't that just the JPEGs online? And I'm like, yes, 100% it is the JPEG, but the JPEG is just the key.”

“And the first one, and again, this wasn't done in the world when I had done it, but it just made sense to me that instead of, and this is the future, I really believe this, instead of having a username and password to an online platform, you could connect your wallet and you'd get access straight away.”

“So women will jump online, connect their wallet, and it will read, and then it logs them into the Awaken Woman Hub, which is again, and the most like my goal with that is to make it the most educational, motivational and inspirational space on the internet for women. And right now there's like two courses in there, but I want there to be like 2000. And that's that in itself paid for that NFT already, non-negotiable, but also then I have in time to come.”

“So that's what we're currently developing now, a website. So again, once TAW Collective is profitable, the athletes wear brand, and it's on its way, then I will convert that profit. And there's a huge reason why I've done this as well.

So convert the 50% of that profit back into Ethereum. Women will then, and this is, you know, there'll be like a month or I don't know, two to four week period where they'll be notified, communicated to, et cetera. You'll reconnect your wallet to this separate website and the Ethereum drops into your wallet.

So you're paid profit. Now, why I chose Ethereum for this is because it's untraceable. So, so many women, first of all, you know, I'm very, very passionate about DV, domestic violence.”

“I'm passionate about financial literacy for women. And women are on Centrelink. Women are trying to save money.

So this, like having Ethereum, having crypto, until you want to transfer it into fiat, which is like whatever, AUD, USD currency, no one knows about it. The government that doesn't know about it. Now that's, that's legal.

But until such time, so if I was just air dropping, like my goal is that, you know, LSKD right now, so Jason, he's about to do, he's gonna hit it. He'll hit $100 million revenue this year. LSKD, it's an Australian brand.

And I'm like, okay, he's done it. I wanna do it more and I wanna go faster. Correct, that's who I am, right?

“And we know that and I don't stop until I do it. So I'm not talking about, you know, a couple of dollars of profit going to every woman that owns an NFT. I'm like, my goal is thousands, tens of thousands forever.

This is my legacy. And I want financial literacy for women, but I want them to also be educated in a space, which is crypto. I want them to have access to that space, which is they do with the project.”

“But yeah, it's a big project. And like I said, right now, venture capitalists have started to come sniffing around, which is incredible. And I'm like, it was honestly the proudest day of my life when my accountant and financial planner had called and was like, look, they're interested.

And I was like, how do they know? And he's like, I'm talking about it, which was very humbling itself. But I was like, wow, and it's all men.

We're talking millions and millions and millions and millions of dollars that they want to put into the project. And I'm like, no, I don't need you yet. I've done this until this point and I want to finish my job.”

“. We said like four of them now, by yourself, independently, yes, from your community, who's believing in you, but because you invest in your community and you've been able to build these, you're funding them too.

You have done without any loans. That's a pretty big thing for people who are running businesses, and especially like a merchandise business, like merch with tour, like that's all been funded by you.

Yeah, and again, I'm really proud of that. I have no investors, no bank loans and no nothing. And I credit that, you girls know this, but I credit that to network marketing.”

“. So when I wanted to, when I was launching TAW Collective, even TAW, so The Awakened Woman, I knew what it could do.

That's, I think, it depends on crypto, right? But ultimately, even just at, I mean, a year ago's rate worked out, that'll be like a $4 million project at Mint Out. And plus, plus, plus, because there's 5% passive income on that forever.

But for me, that was a new number for me. Like that was a new, and I haven't done that yet, it's like 2 million at the moment, but it was like, that was a new number. And I was just acutely aware before I even entered, I was like, this is not probably safe for my nervous system.”

“I'm gonna celebrate my beautiful friend, Ash, who we just lost. Yeah, she was the most beautiful soul. She was an earth angel and she is with me now.

So I'm celebrating Ash and her bigness and her greatness. She taught me more about grace and love and presence and gratitude than any other woman on earth. And I always say like I was the balls and she was the grace.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart