Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hazelnot

Chatty Member
@KrittyKat, you have GOT to take charge of the wiki. Or am I okay to go through and repurpose all of the excellent points made in these threads? I have a lot of time on my hands šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Just admit it Anna - the inner circle is to make cash for Europe and to have a more regular income. You donā€™t want to sell more NFT because you want the limited profits. There are no profits of active wear yet. I wonder how much she still pulls from her Isagenix down line? I donā€™t know a single person who takes it. Just some thoughts I have in between meetings today and arranging some strategic roadmaps šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Scammas level of self delusion needs to be studied. Cos she is the queen of doing fk all but claiming to have done something phenomenal and I just canā€™t wrap my head around how she thinks sheā€™s so groundbreaking? And her friends all seem like they agree with her? Itā€™s so weirdly cult like.

pettybetty1

VIP Member
Their bedroom is reserved for passionate love making 2-4 times a day. No TVs or business is done in the ā€œlove palace of yonis and stinky peepeeā€

Also not kidding. This is a typical Anna thing. She doesnā€™t mix business with pleasure. She honestly thinks bringing her business energy (masculine) into where her yoni energy is (feminine) will get all the energies mixed up.

• Haha
  • Sick

Morgans ex wife

1DC11767-3578-48D1-B146-98807205C7DF.jpeg

Lauren Simpson has announced she is closing Rare, her activewear brand. Lauren Simpson has 1.9 million followers on Instagram.

TAW has no hope.

• Haha
  • Wow

Morgans ex wife

Bets are itā€™s Coco Dee. That women has her naked baby and her vagina all over the internet. She had birth pics and videos and her very public Insta.
---
View attachment 3019291
---
Looks like these new offerings are available on Coco dees website.
Forgot to add that these ā€œofferingsā€ are FREE on her website.

Scumdog does it again.
Offering absolutely no value at all.

Wake up Taw holders.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
For the life of me I can't believe these women believe her shit. I have a couple of friends who were following munty let's just say they have now seen the light. Another thing that bugs me about her, is the way she calls turkey teeth 'king'. He's just an everyday bloke with glow in the dark teeth and has the intelligence of a house brick. I'm also going to check out coco, not sure I'm looking forward to seeing her vjj.

Last edited:

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Please do!! Iā€™ve put in a request for a wiki page with the mod; but havenā€™t yet heard back so I may not have done it correctly (Iā€™ll go back and double check!) once itā€™s linked it will absolutely be a team effort!
---
And - I have some words to say on the excerpts below from Scamdogs ā€œinterview by her bestiesā€ the least of which is

- sheā€™s absolutely fucking delusional
- she shits all over the investment that her community have made by saying that TAW collective was all her own money with no investors
- sheā€™s a master projector ā€œwomen are always scared of finances and technologyā€ JFC I need to check my genitals because I am not only NOT scared of finances and technology IM FUCKING ALL OVER THEM (except for the editing/blocking children and teenagers out of photos thing!!)

ā€œYeah, oh my gosh, this is like my big passion. So, Taw, I do think people, we could go so many places with this interview, but I do think that a gift of mine, I do really think is like, I can almost like pull myself back and look at the bigger picture and just see trends before they almost happen. Now, taking you back to like before all this, like the audacity I had to enter the crypto space, which it is audacious.ā€

And what I know to be true is that women are always scared. We are of two areas and that's finances and technology. And I was gutted for women because I thought it's both of those things.ā€

ā€œSo I still to this day educate for free. You don't have to invest in my NFT, but I created a space online, which was the Discord essentiallyā€

ā€œAnd I literally still today, it's all there, but talk women through step by slow digestible step on how to set up a wallet and set up an exchange and transfer crypto and do the things that you have to do to ultimately enter the space of blockchain and crypto. And also created this space and the community of women to come together to know that no question was a dumb one and that the question you're gonna ask, another woman had it, felt it or went through it and is on the other side. So we'll hold your hand through it.ā€

ā€œAnd so now, that's, I mean, the project from that perspective, no other project in the world has done it in terms of, I think there's 900 and maybe 11, 910 holders, but that's 910 to women. I think there's a couple of men. We love our men.ā€

ā€œSo NFT is, I mean, it stands for non-fungible token. And people always say, isn't that just the JPEGs online? And I'm like, yes, 100% it is the JPEG, but the JPEG is just the key.ā€

ā€œAnd the first one, and again, this wasn't done in the world when I had done it, but it just made sense to me that instead of, and this is the future, I really believe this, instead of having a username and password to an online platform, you could connect your wallet and you'd get access straight away.ā€

ā€œSo women will jump online, connect their wallet, and it will read, and then it logs them into the Awaken Woman Hub, which is again, and the most like my goal with that is to make it the most educational, motivational and inspirational space on the internet for women. And right now there's like two courses in there, but I want there to be like 2000. And that's that in itself paid for that NFT already, non-negotiable, but also then I have in time to come.ā€

ā€œSo that's what we're currently developing now, a website. So again, once TAW Collective is profitable, the athletes wear brand, and it's on its way, then I will convert that profit. And there's a huge reason why I've done this as well.

So convert the 50% of that profit back into Ethereum. Women will then, and this is, you know, there'll be like a month or I don't know, two to four week period where they'll be notified, communicated to, et cetera. You'll reconnect your wallet to this separate website and the Ethereum drops into your wallet.

So you're paid profit. Now, why I chose Ethereum for this is because it's untraceable. So, so many women, first of all, you know, I'm very, very passionate about DV, domestic violence.ā€

ā€œI'm passionate about financial literacy for women. And women are on Centrelink. Women are trying to save money.

So this, like having Ethereum, having crypto, until you want to transfer it into fiat, which is like whatever, AUD, USD currency, no one knows about it. The government that doesn't know about it. Now that's, that's legal.

But until such time, so if I was just air dropping, like my goal is that, you know, LSKD right now, so Jason, he's about to do, he's gonna hit it. He'll hit $100 million revenue this year. LSKD, it's an Australian brand.

And I'm like, okay, he's done it. I wanna do it more and I wanna go faster. Correct, that's who I am, right?

ā€œAnd we know that and I don't stop until I do it. So I'm not talking about, you know, a couple of dollars of profit going to every woman that owns an NFT. I'm like, my goal is thousands, tens of thousands forever.

This is my legacy. And I want financial literacy for women, but I want them to also be educated in a space, which is crypto. I want them to have access to that space, which is they do with the project.ā€

ā€œBut yeah, it's a big project. And like I said, right now, venture capitalists have started to come sniffing around, which is incredible. And I'm like, it was honestly the proudest day of my life when my accountant and financial planner had called and was like, look, they're interested.

And I was like, how do they know? And he's like, I'm talking about it, which was very humbling itself. But I was like, wow, and it's all men.

We're talking millions and millions and millions and millions of dollars that they want to put into the project. And I'm like, no, I don't need you yet. I've done this until this point and I want to finish my job.ā€

ā€œ. We said like four of them now, by yourself, independently, yes, from your community, who's believing in you, but because you invest in your community and you've been able to build these, you're funding them too.

You have done without any loans. That's a pretty big thing for people who are running businesses, and especially like a merchandise business, like merch with tour, like that's all been funded by you.

Yeah, and again, I'm really proud of that. I have no investors, no bank loans and no nothing. And I credit that, you girls know this, but I credit that to network marketing.ā€

ā€œ. So when I wanted to, when I was launching TAW Collective, even TAW, so The Awakened Woman, I knew what it could do.

That's, I think, it depends on crypto, right? But ultimately, even just at, I mean, a year ago's rate worked out, that'll be like a $4 million project at Mint Out. And plus, plus, plus, because there's 5% passive income on that forever.

But for me, that was a new number for me. Like that was a new, and I haven't done that yet, it's like 2 million at the moment, but it was like, that was a new number. And I was just acutely aware before I even entered, I was like, this is not probably safe for my nervous system.ā€

ā€œI'm gonna celebrate my beautiful friend, Ash, who we just lost. Yeah, she was the most beautiful soul. She was an earth angel and she is with me now.

So I'm celebrating Ash and her bigness and her greatness. She taught me more about grace and love and presence and gratitude than any other woman on earth. And I always say like I was the balls and she was the grace.

ā€œAnd what I know to be true is that women are always scared. We are of two areas and that's finances and technology. And I was gutted for women because I thought it's both of those things.ā€

But ARE they? Or is that what you have convinced yourself so that you can justify your narcissistic need to tell other women how to live their lives and convince them that only you know best so that you can keep tight reigns on your cult?

ā€˜Youā€™re all so scared, follow me to the light. Only I know the truth and the way.ā€™

• Angry

Libertine

VIP Member
My god, Anna 2020 was, dare I say it, somewhat likable .....

View attachment 3023740View attachment 3023741
She really wasnā€™t likeable. That particular post must be an anomaly.

I amused myself during Covid by reporting every single one of her stories for misinformation. It was a great feeling knowing Iā€™d contributed just a tiny bit to IG taking away her platform and ability to spread uneducated nonsense. šŸ’…šŸ»

• Haha

AwkwardPen

Well she doesnā€™t have long to go before some of her promises to her awkward women are due.
Was due yesterday, gave herself a deadline of 7 days, whilst knowing her sister was missing and the trauma it was creating (without the public knowing), and stating that it was already a work in progress but still hasn't delivered. It was either in the works or it wasn't. Noone would be game enough to ask, because it would be so inconsiderate to ask her during this tough time (obvs sarcasm). Can record podcasts though. Yes and both to promising and not delivering

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
I think that post where she sounds almost ā€œnormalā€ is just a tactic. She could see that self depreciating posts were getting traction so she tried it on for size. That said, I do believe her delusions of grandeur are growing and have grown in the last 5-6 years, ever since she saved Australia from climate change.

off topic- Iā€™m now a VIP member- what are the levels? Iā€™ve been searching and canā€™t find. TBH pretty proud of myself for being good at something. Even if it is snarking

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

pettybetty1

VIP Member
Comes across as such a freeloader. Has clearly never taken a holiday with his own initiative in his life.
Such a King.
That is an incredibly dull yearly planner. I honestly think Anna is intimidated by smart men. I think Trent is a pos genuinely, but he was smart (not in a good way - manipulative smart)

Much easier to make a dumb man follow along for the ride/scams/kids/fake lifestyle

hazelnot

Chatty Member
We always get the choice to hold both?

That's not what you were saying to NFT holders the other night babe?