Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Buying a house will be tied back to having a baby.

Annie did make an obscene amount on the clip art project, but I’ve lost track of how much went to Trent and how much has been used to buy the Chinese gymwear stock. Plus day to day living costs.

She probably has enough for a deposit, but banks aren’t going to be falling over themselves to finance her property purchase, even if she has THREE GLOBAL BUSINESSES (in her living room).
So....they (ie Scammie and Trent) each, initially (late Sept 2022) took 176 eth each from the project. Since then, Anna has withdrawn an additional 76 eth from the TAW wallet. NOW, this doesn't mean that she has converted it all to "real" /fiat /usable currency - most of it is still sitting in her various crypto wallets. One of her wallets has a balance of about 148 eth and it looks like shes converted, over the last 12 months, approx 60 eth to fiat (so there's another 44 eth somewhere? Maybe used to buy TAW NFTS?).

Over the last 12 months, the price of eth has, at its lowest been worth approx $2500 aud and at is highest, $6150 - I can actually go back and check the price that she sold her eth for each transaction making up the 60 eth shes sold in the last 12 month, but at this moment, I really can't be fucked. So, lets just say, on average, shes probably converted about $250k AUD - which she then would have had to pay tax on.

The dilemma that she has, is that while, on todays prices, the 148 eth that she is currently holding is worth about $850,271.84AUD, which is more than enough for a house deposit BUT if she converts it into fiat in one go, she'd be paying between 44 - 47% tax on it.

EDIT: this all publicly available date on etherscan. I don't have special access - or even any indepth understanding of the crypto market - this is all purely what I've found by following her money trail from the TAW wallet to all of the deposits/transfers from it.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

KrittyKat

VIP Member
I'm going to try and lay out the digital path that Anna has left that means she cannot claim that she didn't buy Dannis NFTs (and a reminder to Annie that if I - as a person with only a PC and the internet as a resource - can follow your trail, imagine what the ATO can do with all their resources!!).

1. We start with the TAW account on etherscan. In the internal transactions, you can see that 627 days ago (approx 26th Sept 2022) 354 eth was transferred out of the TAW wallet into wallet 0xAd2a71C0dA7C07df25AF2b62E2915b671c750535 - we'll call it 535 for short

2. 535 then makes three transactions - 220eth into wallet 983 (Trents wallet). From Trents wallet, 43 eth is transferred back to 535 and then 177eth is then transferred into EF3.

So what happened here? Trent and Anna agreed to share the earnings from the NFT sales to date, Sept '22 (354eth); so Anna trasnferred 354eth from the TAW wallet to a holding wallet. She then incorrectly transferred 220eth into Trents wallet (because her math is so bad and she couldnt divide 354 by 2); Trent sent back 43, and then she transferred 177 into her own account EF3 - long story short - they both got 177eth from the TAW wallet.

3 & 4. EF3 is the account that bought Danni's NFT today

5 & 6. ED07, that brought Danni,s NFT a month ago, is an account that Anna has set up to buy TAW NFT's .... the only transactions on that account, are crypto transferred from a crypto bank with the sole purpose of purchasing TAW NFT - they are the only NFT that the wallet holds, and it has 46 of them.

Attachments

• Heart

usernametaken2

Wow. That was a lot. She is too much.
She talks so casually about her CSA it's quite odd. You never fully heal from it and I wouldn't be surprised if the amount of alcohol she drinks is a coping mechanism for the trauma. I could write so much more on this whole thing but I won't.

She is so fake and 100% the pick me girl. Her outfits lately, while giving me a good laugh, are just NOT it. 🤢😂

AntiPants

Chatty Member
I give the new commitment to the podcast three weeks. And I feel like that's being very generous.
---
LOL at getting a head massage during a 5min fine line tattoo.. oh the dramatics!.. and thinking it will be clear enough to read in 10+ let alone 40+ years. Even without the excessive alcohol consumption it will be fuzz. More so and quicker for a heavy drinker. - my skin suit is quite heavily tattooed so I kinda know.
You know what would have been cuter and more impactful than a basic tattoo… a shared bank account. $10 a week into an account each year amongst friends to donate the money to a worthy cause. Something myself and my closest gfs are looking at doing to *make a difference* Rather than make a big fucking song and dance about a cause.. claim to be doing something and then gently slide back into the ole .. move like I love myself posts after the HUGE DV MOVEMENT…. Very reminiscent of the Climate Change posts you were soooo passionate about… how about you fucking achieve something in a real space and place Anna Rose????

Looking at the attached screenshots from her FB.. take out climate change and replace with DV context and it’s almost bang on….

Interested to know her thoughts on fast fashion and their impact on climate change… 😉
OMG she waffles on so much without saying anything at all.

• Haha

CouldSizeDown

VIP Member
Kat - asking questions about if any advertising has been done for the NFTs

Anna’s first response - have you been on any other calls because I have answered that every single call. If you all want me to start marketing the nfts again - because I’ve previously said I was pulling back on the marketing of it because the more holders there are the more diluted your profit share wil be.
She is absolutely WILD the way she gaslights her "community".

I’ll translate that Croatia post for you;

Dear ex,
Shame you spent so much time raising our children and not funding an unattainable lifestyle for me, ripping people off. Look at what my new partner, who doesn’t work a day in her life, have any actual responsibilities has done for me.
Dear friends,
Everyone in my LBS (Life Before Scammy) should feel remorseful that you haven’t embraced my new life and lifestyle, which I do unashamedly throw in all your faces as if it’s come from my own grind and hard work.

Obviously SK would have multiple spelling and grammatical errors, but you get the picture.

• Heart
I’m so pleased to see TAW holders asking questions, she’s gotten away with gas lighting them all for almost two years now. She’s launching this course just to show a regular income for a mortgage and fund her European trip. It’s sickening.

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Soooo - she can’t keep up with updating the TAW website; she can’t keep up with questions in TAW discord; the winter TAW co “drop” won’t be released for a few more months (despite us now being officially in winter) ; there’s not going to be any profit going to the NFT holders …. So she can’t keep on top of what I would class as pretty minimal …. And so she creates another business (Inner Circle) and broadcast channel …. So she can’t keep the few balls that she has in the air, so she adds more to it??

Awesome business plan. Great Job Anna and Katybear!

• Haha

pettybetty1

VIP Member
I’m in shock these people are speaking up!!!!!! But I’m also still in shock they’ve sat silently for TWO YEARS too afraid to ask a question. Questions about their utility which they paid money for!!
It must be such a slap in the face seeing all this content being put out for the inner circle

• Heart

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
When 'she lost ash'! you would think that it was her partner or sister or even a relative. She hadn't seen the woman in years, never went to the baby shower or even seen the bub when she was born and definitely didn't go to the funeral. I think her going against the family wishes and posting photos and wanting to go on TV when all they wanted was some privacy and she clearly didn't respect those wishes. That pissed me off the most. Shes a disgusting person.

• Angry

pettybetty1

VIP Member
Wait so.. she basically said it’s their fault for expecting MORE because she had already delivered ahead of time? Just a simple miscommunication?? Lol what? no?? This whole response is text book Anna - gas light gas light gas light I have so much to say but I’m just furious lol all of that response is bullshit, from what she HAD promised!!!!!!

• Haha

hazelnot

Chatty Member
The events of the last 24 hours have really helped my throwaway little joke of a thread title feel like prophecy 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Buying a house will be tied back to having a baby.

Annie did make an obscene amount on the clip art project, but I’ve lost track of how much went to Trent and how much has been used to buy the Chinese gymwear stock. Plus day to day living costs.

She probably has enough for a deposit, but banks aren’t going to be falling over themselves to finance her property purchase, even if she has THREE GLOBAL BUSINESSES (in her living room).
She still has about $19500 worth of merch available on the website across almost the entire Embody range … the first release. That kind of stockholding is HUGE considering how long it’s been available - she’s clutching on to the fact that she’s never paid for advertising - meta ads ads are so cheap.. and you can pick your budget. There is absolutely no profit, it’s generating no income what so ever. Boasting about *profits* to an organic customer base who have already invested THOUSANDS is absolutely disgusting and offensive. Will report back with Vixthen soon.
At this stage I think this busineth venture would be considered a risk rather than an assist. As with the failed NFT. Very unhelpful in the purchase of a property in the current market.

In regards to the “profits” at this stage I think the cult following would be best to organise a catch up, stand in a circle and each hand each other a $2 coin. 👏there are no profits👏 just don’t tell Scammie coz she will probably charge you $20 to be there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
So Turkey Teeth did not surprise Scammy with an impromptu Bali trip.
So much for the shared IG space where they spy on each other’s bucket list photos.

Did we really think SK could be smart enough to book a trip that required him to co-ordinate travel around a wedding date.

Scammy knew her bestie was getting married, obvs couldn’t say anything, so she made up a story about SK’s awesomeness.

Liar liar liar

• Haha
  • Heart

KrittyKat

VIP Member
The OG Awkward Women are pretty damaged I’d say. Need to cling to this idea of Anna the Savior. No amount of common sense or proof would shake them of their broken beliefs. That’s her scam.
^^^ THIS

Just came back to say - without being too preachy (I’ll leave that to Anna) that today has probably been a reminder that there are probably quite a few women in Anna’s community that want to speak out, but just don’t feel like they can for fear of being berated and ostracised.

I think that there’s possibly a lot of them that were drawn to her because they were looking for connection and community - and we’ve seen the IRL friendships that have occurred - but once they start seeing the real Anna, speaking up means that they possibly risk losing the community that they’ve grown to depend on and feel a part of.

From my own perspective, I need to be a bit more empathetic towards the community members and focus my attention on Anna …. Except when the sycophants go after other TAW community members when they try to speak up - then I’ll totally justify my ire at them!!!!

• Heart

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Refused to answer a question about how nft sales are going and an update on profit shares because the woman wouldn’t turn her camera on because she said she was at work - her response was you’ll need to ask that in July if you can’t get on camera

also with Aurora bringing out a leopard and a blue embody crop, fitted t shirt, oversized t shirt, fitted long sleeve t shirt

she also then went on about a summer range - but called it yes and both (which she’d previously said was coming in spring) which will have a shirt singlet with support built in; another crop and shorts

ohh - Kerry came out with a question asking Anna if she could provide an agenda before meetings and if Anna would like to have questions provided to her beforehand.

ohhh …. She just said that one of the women this week said that she didn’t feel she could ask a question because she didn’t feel that she was prepared …. Anna’s response was that if you didn’t feel prepared with a question then you’re not paying attention to the project.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

CouldSizeDown

VIP Member
Refused to answer a question about how nft sales are going and an update on profit shares because the woman wouldn’t turn her camera on because she said she was at work - her response was you’ll need to ask that in July if you can’t get on camera
Accountability 101 right there...

Even ASX100 companies take questions via phone at their AGMs ... no need for shareholders to be there in person or "face to face" on a screen...

Reactions: 16