Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carrots85

I know when I’m ’deep in grief’ it takes just couple of short weeks for me to arrange a glamma Scamma photo shoot, hair extensions working overtime, a face full of filler framed by my aggressive brows staring intently at the camera, looking extraordinarily manly but draped in chiffon none the less, my new tat fresh on my arm, my travel agent working in the background. I rearrange the second bedroom in my rental and call it a podcast studio and I declare myself one of Australia’s best podcasters, I film myself. Daily. I have emerged through the fires of my own metamorphosis and have arrived. It is the 1713th fire I've walked through. This time will stick. I am reborn.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

NotYourAverageHater

OH MY LORDDDDDDDDDD WTF is he thinking uploading memes talking about the smell on his cock after sex?!?!?!?
when my parents separated, I was 14 and my dad was 39. He would NEVERRRRRRRR have dreamed of saying this sort of thing let alone posting it a public audience about a new partner?!?!?!? Do his kids follow him on insta? This is foul! All for sexual empowerment but it doesn’t need to be public. The only person who should hear you say “cock” in a sexual context is the person you’re putting it in. Nobody else.

• Haha
  • Sick

hazelnot

Chatty Member
"Thanks Anna, yeah I was the one who asked 3-4 months ago."

Someone pass Anna the aloe vera. She's feeling that burn ❤🔥
---
YES PISTACHIO! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Every post that Scammie puts up posts of her 10 yr old Porsche, her holidays, her bottles of champagne, her beauty treatments, flying in and out to Mackay to fuck like she loves herself, I want them to imagine that is their money, in her bank account being spent on things Scammie wants. If they kept that money in their bank account they could spend on luxury items for themselves, holidays for their children, a new car.

And every time they buy TAW awkward wear, I want them to mentally double the price because it is their funds that bought the items once and now they are paying for it AGAIN!

• Heart
She will be labelled a hater, not a genuine TAW owner and deleted in 3…2…1.

I hope Scammie is distracted for awhile and others are brave enough to speak their mind. They have been discarded for fresh money and I would be pissed too.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Oh you just know Anna is fuming right now.
Pacing around her dorm flat like a banty rooster yelling “how DARE they question me”!?!

• Haha
So how does such a huge, industry domination bizness QuEen not understand the difference between WITHDRAWING money and TRANSFERRING money (be it crypto or AUD)????? Like girl…you can transfer how ever much of your own money between your own bank accounts in the same institution in 5 seconds! Also you can WITHDRAW large amounts of cash but you have to book in the withdrawal if the bank does not carry the amount you need (for security reason dumbass) It is HIGH risk to have very large amounts of CASH in a bricks and mortar building. The banks also have a responsibility to ensure that people are not being scammed if they are doing a NEW transfer. There was a very cool story about a bank teller who flat out refused to transfer a large amount of money to a bank account until it was proven that it was a legitimate investment and not a SCAM. The customers were “riffing” like Scammie…so angry, screeching ITS MY MONEY! Yet then very grateful when that bank teller’s caution paid off (literally) as they were about to transfer their LIFE SAVINGS to a very convincing scammer.

so yes Scammie, keep on “riffing” (fuck me what a try hard) and doing your unregulated industry high risk, no recourse if it all goes wrong crypto.

• Heart

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Not bloody much. I wouldn’t be paying almost $50 for that. Not even if it was someone I enjoyed hearing from.
I’m guessing that by the absolute lack of excitement around this “offering” most of her followers agree with you! I think that well is drying up … her podcast numbers are down (and she’s almost begging listeners to review and subscribe); active wear sales have stalled; NFTs aren’t selling and her IG engagement is down …. She’s lucky that she has a “reliable” income in Isagenix residuals because her remaining income streams, despite “dominating and disrupting” seem to be fucked!

Couldn’t happen to a nicer, more deserving cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Ry Dawg reckons something is stuck in there. I wouldn’t rely on SK to correctly name the day of the week let alone know what’s going on with someone’s eye.

• Haha
  • Heart

DunningKrugerEffect

I listened to this silly twat's latest podcast episode on 2x speed as that's the only way I could stand it.

Anna invites her BESTIE onto her podcast only so she can have the BESTIIIEEEEE feed her prompts to talk about how phenomenal she is.

It's the bestie treatment hour!!!! Where Katy and Scamma get high on Scamma's farts together!!!

On procreation-

Ew, besties trying for babies together. WTF.

Scamma purposely did not have babies with her ex-husband because she just "knew".

Bestie bestie bestie bestie

She's written letters to her imaginary non-existent future babies. And she thinks she actually talks to them.

Katlyn BESTIE isn't allowed to conceive yet because Anna apparently isn't trying. Cool.... Cool cool cool. That's normal.

Babies choose when you get knocked up.

A mother has a daughter to be her best friend for life and a mother has a son so she can learn what true love is. The narc's guide to motherhood.

There's some other question here that I honestly could not care less about...

On the "Haterzzzzzz"-

Scamma is suing all the evil assholes that talk about her online.

No anonymity on the internet, Scamma is just far too clever for that.

Haha! Defamation case or name and shame. Lol, alright.

Oooooo she's warning us.

DFV- she gets stopped on the street to disclose to her so she has to fix their situations for them. ????

Bestie bestie bestie bestie

Scamma is fighting the DFV right nationally, we should all be grateful that she cares now about this issue (now that allegedly it affects her as an adult). She has arrived now, she's here to save the day. No one has ever cared about this or understood this issue before.

On her childhood abuse -

Not her parents' fault at all apparently. She blames herself as a child. And.... Still thinks this is correct? ?????

This question is beautiful for some reason???? Bestie!!

She makes no god damn sense.

Something about drinking poison and finding a wound to heal

On the minimum sex required for Scamma -

Bestie!!! You are the COOLEST to jump from CSA to my adult horniness!!

I don't "KPI it", but if you're not horny you're not healthy. If you've had a baby, you don't count, not included.

We fuck like rabbits tho, me and chompers.

Bestie!!!! You were sitting in our living room and listening to us bang last week weren't you?? We're so cool.

Chompers fucks her so much she needs ice packs and priests apparently. Mmmk. Gross.

A woman's power is her yoni.

Scamma is such a wonder woman that she already knows that she will be just a hot for her knucklehead after a baby pops out of her yoni. Don't worry lovesth. (Oh good, I was SO worried about how horny Scamma will be after her spirit babies pop out of her Lazer pussy)

Masculine, feminine (used as nouns obviously) king, energy, body work.... Blah blah blah. *Yawn*

Bestie bestie bestie!!!

On bravery - (lol, why?)

Anna is so brave.

Just sooooooooooo brave

Very brave

The best and bravest there ever was.

BESTIE!!!!

Oh, she also invents some other woman who "discloses" DFV to her and if COURSE Anna is just sooooooo amazing because of this imaginary situation.

On showing up daily during convid even though DV-

Well, she is simply the best and bravest and smartest and horniest woman there ever was. Obviously, isn't this what she has been saying for the last hour?

Last question Scamma rambles about network marketing.

Of note- she thinks she's in the fashion industry now 🤣

Finished off with promising to continue this bullshit every week.

You're welcome, I regret my choice to listen and summarise 🤣🤣🤣🫠

• Haha
  • Sick

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
No agenda, no minutes, no questions, boyfriend in the background shouting out comments, a fashion show. Quite the board meeting.

I know she won’t ever have been to a real board meeting or been involved in the preparations for one, but hasn’t she even seen one on tv? Even that might give you a hint on how they operate Anna.

It is beyond belief how she has managed to bamboozle people. I always dreamed that it would come crashing down around her lying, scamming, gaslighting, thieving body - could this be the first major cracks??

• Haha
Reactions: 20

pettybetty1

VIP Member
PISTACHIO 👏👏😮💨😮💨 They ate and left no crumbs. This is exactly the accountability that Anna needs held up to her. More TAW holders need to speak up. 2 years since hub launch is such poor form. If Anna blocks and removed pistachio (which honestly I think she will) I hope they take her to consumer affairs

• Heart

pettybetty1

VIP Member
I believe Anna will turn this around onto them, saying they aren’t assertive and they didn’t ask the questions, and it didn’t seem worthy to pour her precious time into the hub when there was no interest for it. Que a discount or free access to the inner circle. No way Anna wants to do any extra work

pettybetty1

VIP Member
Anyone from the discord that is reading here - we dislike Anna because she is a SCAMMER GRIFTER POS who love bombs you allllllll into thinking you’re a “community” no, she is pushing sales THATS IT! You are all her down line.

• Heart