Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alloftheteaplease

I love how she kept reiterating that you ‘can’t have it both ways’ in business but isn’t one of her many shitty catch phrases ‘yes and both’
---
Also wow that was a lot of words to say absolutely nothing of substance. She is so inarticulate it’s actually astounding

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

pettybetty1

VIP Member
Looks like he’s doing something with a shirt and a measuring tape. Will be some cringe slogan inSPirAtiOnAl T-shirt line. Let’s hope someone else double checks the spelling or we will have shirts saying

“Neva given up”
“Tha king”
“Beatiful day”
“Blesed”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
This has been the greatest six page read on tattle ever. Bec and Pistachio are my heroes. COME OVER LADIES. I hope they are at least reading.

The thing that still makes me laugh the most is the ‘yacht parties’. If we liken that to the party in someone’s backyard pool that a TAW lady hosted - I feel like the yacht parties would have been a sausage in bread in a little tinnie on a lake somewhere. Made me cackle when she promised them and still makes me cackle now.

SHE BOUGHT OUTFITS FOR THE AUSTRALIA TOUR. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
So ‘within the next 7 days’ the Hub will be updated (as clearly and consistently communicated you imbeciles), that the following courses will be live:

1. NavigaTIng LiFE with HuGe MasculiNe Energy in a Me Too Era- Ryan SK TT Petrovich
2. How to Own the Dancefloor- Sex is not just for the bedroom. Katelyn Judd
3. Raising the next Cleopatra- how not to contain brilliance but let it burn bright. Anna’s Mum

• Haha
Reactions: 26

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
The level of sociopath you have to be to have taken close to $1 million from people you have committed to deliver a product to, then completely blowing them off with no conscience or remorse, laughing in their faces from Brazil and Bali and Europe, burning through their money while filming your life of total indulgence, and still expecting complete adoration from them. Still trying to fuck them over in new ways at ever opportunity. It’s mind blowing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

problematicinfluencers

What in the gaslighting answer is that

You’re a fraud Anna and no one will EVER convince me otherwise

Those who are TAW holders, cut your losses and move on or seek out legal advice to try to somehow get reimbursed for your outlay.

Then join us over here on Tattle where we don’t make any promises we don’t intend to follow through with 👏🏻

• Heart

Carrots85

Keeping it classy with the low low top in cold weather because who even are you without the wonky fake tits out … and then your crusty old shein Tupac bf with a height complex drops this grotty little gem on Insta. You just know he doesn’t shower enough … 🤮 .
1718545450601.jpeg

1718545499148.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
I'M SO LATE TO FINDING THIS THREAD.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you. It is a privilege and an honour. I feel divinely feminine, naming and guiding and bringing light to this sacred space. Namaste, yes and both. Today's a beautiful day to have a beautiful day 🙏🏼
I hope that you have a king to support you through your sacred rage by regulating your nervous system due to not being integrated enough to find this thread. You were most likely not ready to sit in your power just yet but girl, here you are, landing right where you need to be. It will take some processing and maybe you can speak to Sky Daddy about your path to enlightenment, while still reaching into your deepest feminine so that you can be the safe, nurturing woman that your King needs to ensure he doesn’t fuck like he loves himself with other girl boss babes. Remember your pussy is a portal and you need to use it to let your King know that he is the most masculine protector and provider. Yes and both. Get out there and move like you love yourself, everyday in every way because even when our world is collapsing because women aren’t doing enough to stop male violence, you can go to gym and then yell on the internet and ensure that change is brought about. Just be feminine while you do it and remember women must submit to men because they are leaders. Never ever use sex as a weapon because men have a right to your body and you should always want his masculine energy even if you don’t. Also earn like you love yourself so you are never dependent on a man but also remember they are the leaders and should be the providers and don’t ever emasculate them by being too much in your masculine, like being independent and earning your own money. Also you can be an all female boss babe empire WITH men. Yes and both bestie. Are you ready to be branded get a bestie/boss babe tattoo?

• Haha
  • Heart
“Re-address this, again” Scammer has got to have the last gaslighting, condescending word doesn’t she?

Pistachio, babe- you’re never going to get an answer in her word salad and you’re never going to get value. She never wanted to give you utility! She wanted money for her, for her car, her trips, her champagne. You aren’t and were never “investing”, you are and were just giving her money. She is a. scam. artist. She’s busy with content ? She’s taking pictures with her mate on an iPhone…

• Heart
Reactions: 24