Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotYourAverageHater

Boy am I glad that I’m sick in bed and have not had to do any parenting tonight so I could spend all my time catching up on this shit show.
In equal parts enthralled and infuriated at her behaviour and the way she speaks to her “investors” IT. IS. WILD.

Reactions: 20

omgyoza

‘O’ and ‘E’ aren’t even close on the keyboard.
so he's felt more loved than the woman who bore him several children... he says this shit because he himself is a child; he's now put it out there *very publicly* that he values the ego flattering, the overseas trips, freedom unencumbered by children more than his family.

this is not a healed man. this is a man in a honeymoon period with a woman who's not transacting with the real world. I'm truly disgusted by his behaviour.

ETA he can't see Scamma's post isn't devoted to him, but to having a public dig at the mother of his children. That he's not shut this shit down is even more egregious. fucking yuck.

• Sick
  • Angry

Morgans ex wife

It’s a beautiful day to begin the rebellion 😊

Well done to you TAW holders for having the courage to ask the that any investor is entitled to ask.

I never thought the day would ever come.

I’m proud of you 3 and I hope you find your own little community amongst yourselves.

Ask for a refund and leave.

There are better returns investing elsewhere.

Wheres Kandi ?

AntiPants

Chatty Member
Maybe it’s because I’m old, but I find reading speeches (or in this case, wedding vows) off your phone incredibly tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Alloftheteaplease

Flicking through the first couple Anna Rose threads from the pre-launch and launch week of TAW NFT. I found a few screen shots relevant to where the TAWkward women find themselves now.
I am just going to dump them all here
Interesting that pistachio was defending Anna in those screenshots and now she’s finally seen the light and asking the hard questions. Even her most devoted fans are seeing the light it seems

She is completely out of her depth. She thrives on the excitement and subsequent admiration of her confused investors but that doesn’t last long. She’s seems to be very busy doing what most would consider a side hustle and she operates it like it is a side hustle on etsy (although I’ve dealt with Etsy sellers who are waaay more professional than her) not like it’s her full time job. When I was a couple of years younger than her I worked full time, had a toddler and wrote my Masters thesis on the side as well as all the life admin. Again, the bar is very low for Scammie. Médiocre is above what she is aiming for. Plus who the hell wants a cap that says RAGE 🤦🏻‍♀️

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Keeping it classy with the low low top in cold weather because who even are you without the wonky fake tits out … and then your crusty old shein Tupac bf with a height complex drops this grotty little gem on Insta. You just know he doesn’t shower enough … 🤮 .

View attachment 2997740

How in the world would other women be smelling your cock, you fetid little gnome?

• Sick
  • Haha

dulcielaroux

To add to all the bloody brilliant commentary on that mess - if things were actually communicated CLEARLY & CONSISTENTLY she wouldn’t be in this mess so maybe not.

Also, personal petty bug bear BUT I hate it when people use ampersands in ‘professional’ communications. It’s messy and looks the opposite of professional (Annie could never).

If there wasn’t enough ick, there it is.

Scammie, I really don’t think it was a “couples” event. I think the “girls” put chicks before dicks and you don’t.

Imagine these “friends” group chat after this event and Temu Tupac being the only guy there 🤭

• Haha

KrittyKat

VIP Member
I really don’t think that the “deep in the weeds” TAW holders have had a realistic look/thought about the numbers and likelihood of drawing a profit from TAW co.

1.The sales from the first two the second collection have dropped dramatically
2. Total sales to date are $160k
3. Let’s say it makes 5% profit - that’s $8k
4. TAW nft holders get a share of 50% of the profit = $4000
5. Profit is shared per nft held - with 2149 currently sold, that’s less than $2 per TAW. So even those people that have got 5 or more TAWs are only going to get $10 worth if profits.
6. TAW co needs to make at least $2.5 million IN PROFIT before they will make back their initial investments.
7. they’ll be lucky for TAW co to make $2 mill a years in sales; never mind profit.

Thats left them with needing TAW nft to sell out so that their NFTs are actually worth something on resale.And at only 38% sold after two years, that’s a fantasy.

So they bought into a vision that Anna sold - the most inspirational, educational hub in the internet ever; NFTs that would sell out and be worth 10X what they were purchase for and a 50% share of huge profits from a clothing and merchandise business.

She has absolutely not delivered on any one of these promises …. Instead, she drew people in, got their money; spent part of it on overseas holidays for her and SK and a ten year old Porsche. Now she’s onto the next money making scheme (Inner Circle) and has dropped TAW nft and TAW hub and her “investors” like a hot potato

• Heart
  • Wow
AND she met Ryan. Let's not downplay how much of an impact simply being a 'pick me' has had...
Absolutely she might have hung around longer for the ego stroking from her hub members if she hadn’t met Temu Tupac. For such an iNdEpEndEnT biZnEsS bAbe she certainly drops everything for a man. Her WoMen LEd OnLy bizness took on a MALE co-founder when she was so desperate to be loved. Major red flag 🚩 so early on. In the 2 years it has been running TWO different men have infiltrated it and impacted significantly on it.

• Haha

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Also to any Tawddleds who come over here after reading Pistachios comment- we laugh and joke but no one wants any of you to lose money or be scammed.

• Heart
She will be labelled a hater, not a genuine TAW owner and deleted in 3…2…1.

I hope Scammie is distracted for awhile and others are brave enough to speak their mind. They have been discarded for fresh money and I would be pissed too.
The private messages being slung around in there right now would be wild! I imagine Pistachio is not alone in their thoughts!!! I’d be so pissed if i sunk $555 on lies, fluff and bullshit too!!
🍿 ready!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart