Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also girls-didn’t she also promise that those who invested in a NFT would always get a discount for TAW clothing.. has that happened? I know someone in here has screenshots of it.
i imagine you have already bought some and in the current state of the world, it’s ok to not be willing or able to afford to buy more for this next drop. But I would still be asking where the discount is
Yep - she did - I’ve got the screen shots somewhere.
(Because - OF COURSE I DO 😂😂😂 - at this point my phone photo album is just screenshots of Scammies fabrications)

When she brought that active wear time line forwards, she retracted in that. Once again gas lit the community when someone on the discord brought it up; saying that she had never promised it.
I’ll add that to my list of posting the receipts for promises she made that she reneged on/denied she’d ever said it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A couple of additional bits and pieces from last nights bored room call

- She was exasperated that her community didn’t appreciate how hard she works for them and how much value she provides. The calls alone are an amazing coaching opportunity that she could charge thousands for *** (put a pin in this statement). And why does last nights call qualify as a coaching call? Because, she passed on a golden nugget that she had learned from ecommerce equation to not pay for the services of a media agency (to buy and place meta ads) but to learn to do it yourself…..that’s what her $1900 a month with ecommerce equation got her - don’t sign up with a media agency; pay ecommerce $1900 per month to be guided through how to do it yourself!!

other than that, she just wanked in about how brilliant she is, how hard she works, how much the community just doesn’t see that she does behind the scenes, the risk she takes m, the stress she holds …. Funny how she constantly says how she takes them along the journey and shows them everything …. Yet apparently not?

- According to Annie you have to qualify/be selected/approved to work with ecommerce – they have to specially select you and you have to meet their selection criteria. Okey dokey – bet that their selection process is – is the money in our account? Yep – ok welcome to “working” with ecommerce equation

- She also made the statement that TAW NFT is the only project in the world still selling so strongly – which, is such a concern because
a. It is in fact, not selling (other than Annas purchases) and
b. She’s basically saying that the ass has fallen out of the nft market so the TAW NFTs are worthless.

I can’t get over the circular argument of
- She decided to bring the active wear company forwards before the nft project was sold out
- By doing so, she created a situation where there is basically no incentive to continue selling NFTs as the more holders there are the more the profits are diluted
- As a result of the decisions that she made to not focus on marketing the NFTs, they are now (and will continue to be in the foreseeable future) valueless and not anything close to being the incredible investment that she touted that they would be.
- She’s devoted all her time and energy to TAW co active wear – so hasn’t had the time or bandwidth to focus on updating the hub or marketing the NFTs because she can’t do both
- Yet, she does have the time and bandwidth to create a whole new website, content and business (Inner Circle). So – has no time to update the TAW hub/website or add new content – citing that she does not have the ability to focus on both – but she does have time to (do exactly what is being asked if her for TAW hub) to devote to inner circle. Basically – she has the time and energy to focus her attention on something that brings in more money versus focusing on something that she’s already got the cash out of people for and won’t bring her anymore money

Is that about right? I’m sure that someone else can articulate this far more succinctly than I have, but hopefully my points are getting through.

*** Getting back to her claim that she could charge thousands for her coaching …. Except she can’t! Because we all know that if this money grabbing grub could charge more, she would …but $650 for her 8 week SLS (so - what’s that – 8-12 hours) is actually all that she can charge /is worth. I have no idea where she pulls these numbers from with regards to the value of her” coaching calls” being worth 1000s of dollars per hour – they are just numbers that she completely pulls out of her ass. No one is charging - and actually making - 1000’s of dollars an hour from the kind of unqualified “coaching” that she claims to do (calling what she does “coaching” is pretty dubious too!)

It will be interesting to see who this alleged “brilliantly successful” woman who wil be providing all the content for the updated hub is? My money is on it being either Peta or Tina Tower (or is her name power? No idea - she’s some online marketing, self proclaimed guru).

• Heart
Reactions: 18

- She was exasperated that her community didn’t appreciate how hard she works for them and how much value she provides. The calls alone are an amazing coaching opportunity that she could charge thousands for *** (put a pin in this statement). And why does last nights call qualify as a coaching call? Because, she passed on a golden nugget that she had learned from ecommerce equation to not pay for the services of a media agency (to buy and place meta ads) but to learn to do it yourself…..that’s what her $1900 a month with ecommerce equation got her - don’t sign up with a media agency; pay ecommerce $1900 per month to be guided through how to do it yourself!!

other than that, she just wanked in about how brilliant she is, how hard she works, how much the community just doesn’t see that she does behind the scenes, the risk she takes m, the stress she holds …. Funny how she constantly says how she takes them along the journey and shows them everything …. Yet apparently not?

- According to Annie you have to qualify/be selected/approved to work with ecommerce – they have to specially select you and you have to meet their selection criteria. Okey dokey – bet that their selection process is – is the money in our account? Yep – ok welcome to “working” with ecommerce equation

- She also made the statement that TAW NFT is the only project in the world still selling so strongly – which, is such a concern because
b. She’s basically saying that the ass has fallen out of the nft market so the TAW NFTs are worthless.

- She decided to bring the active wear company forwards before the nft project was sold out
- By doing so, she created a situation where there is basically no incentive to continue selling NFTs as the more holders there are the more the profits are diluted
- As a result of the decisions that she made to not focus on marketing the NFTs, they are now (and will continue to be in the foreseeable future) valueless and not anything close to being the incredible investment that she touted that they would be.
- She’s devoted all her time and energy to TAW co active wear – so hasn’t had the time or bandwidth to focus on updating the hub or marketing the NFTs because she can’t do both
- Yet, she does have the time and bandwidth to create a whole new website, content and business (Inner Circle). So – has no time to update the TAW hub/website or add new content – citing that she does not have the ability to focus on both – but she does have time to (do exactly what is being asked if her for TAW hub) to devote to inner circle. Basically – she has the time and energy to focus her attention on something that brings in more money versus focusing on something that she’s already got the cash out of people for and won’t bring her anymore money

Is that about right? I’m sure that someone else can articulate this far more succinctly than I have, but hopefully my points are getting through.

*** Getting back to her claim that she could charge thousands for her coaching …. Except she can’t! Because we all know that if this money grabbing grub could charge more, she would …but $650 for her 8 week SLS (so - what’s that – 8-12 hours) is actually all that she can charge /is worth. I have no idea where she pulls these numbers from with regards to the value of her” coaching calls” being worth 1000s of dollars per hour – they are just numbers that she completely pulls out of her ass. No one is charging - and actually making - 1000’s of dollars an hour from the kind of unqualified “coaching” that she claims to do (calling what she does “coaching” is pretty dubious too!)

It will be interesting to see who this alleged “brilliantly successful” woman who wil be providing all the content for the updated hub is? My money is on it being either Peta or Tina Tower (or is her name power? No idea - she’s some online marketing, self proclaimed guru).
Thank you for your service, @KrittyKat 🙏

Reactions: 10
So would her growth PRoJectIoNs (assuming she has any) have her growth coming from existing members buying more NFT and more of the clothing, or from new investors, making them believe all the tit?

How dependent is she on her followers buying her tit clothes? Does the scheme work if they don’t, and also don’t buy more NFTs?

Reactions: 6
Why doesn't she just shut down the colouring in pictures, wind it all up and concentrate on the on the Alibaba wear and stickers she is doing and her inner circle. And what does she coach, how to dance like a 2-bit slut, how to be amazing in bed and have sex 4 times a day and how to sell mlm. I can't see what munty actually brings to the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

As per usual Kitty- excellent summary and observations.

What I would also like to highlight, is she advertised the hub, made promises about the hub, without a single ACTIONABLE deliverable in place and no apparent plan (outside the initial offering). If this wasn’t a scam and was 100% about creating a hub space for women, 6-12 months of content SHOULD have been planned and in place to roll out. It wasn’t. She had nothing. And now thanks to pistachio et al, she is whipping up a timeline in Canva as we speak
---
Why doesn't she just shut down the colouring in pictures, wind it all up and concentrate on the on the Alibaba wear and stickers she is doing and her inner circle. And what does she coach, how to dance like a 2-bit slut, how to be amazing in bed and have sex 4 times a day and how to sell mlm. I can't see what munty actually brings to the table.
Honestly- she had success at the MLM tit- she could offer that coaching for sure- it’s all about boasting about wealth and lifestyle and scamming ppl to get onto your down line

There's not much more I can add that @KrittyKat hasn't covered.

There were less people on the call than previous months.

She really tried to play the "3 or 4 vocal women" in the Discord against everyone else in the "community".

The funniest part was when her flimsy kmart clothes rack toppled over and SK was called over to lift it up and re-hang the clothes for her.

She was clearly rattled when it came to the q and a. A few people asked simple questions and she'd go on a 5 minute long diatribe about "you cant have taw co and the hub, this is not a case of yes and both". Say what!!

SK was adding snide comments on the side throughout.

The women are beyond help. Ole Kerry wants to get her friends wearing Taw but they are size 18 and 20. Soz Kez. Kez also mentioned agenda/questions in advance. Hard no from Anna, who was passive aggressive throughout.

And just so you know, she's still getting meeting requests from venture capitalists on the weekly 🤡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t have the time or bandwidth to fulfill the business obligation she made 2 years ago but she does have time to spend two months out of the last 6 traveling to Brazil and to Bali twice, with a 6 week Europe trip departing shortly. Yes and both for Anna only. The rest of you needy, ungrateful witches can go duck yourselves I guess?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder what the real story is with her ‘little sister’ (she’s in her 30’s, so hardly little) going missing.

I find it interesting that she’s been missing for a fortnight but this is the first she’s talking about it?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Completely agree
everything we know about ppl who've been scammed is that they will deny it right up until they can't anymore - and even then many won't fully admit it bc they're ashamed that they lost money, were scammed and blind for so long
they have seen what happens to others who speak up and ask questions - they are berated, belittled and comments get deleted and/or they are removed from the group
for women who joined this wanting connection they can't risk this happening to them, so they keep waiting for a return on their investment....... in denial as it will never ever happen.
You have to partly feel sorry for them. I do.
I wonder what the real story is with her ‘little sister’ (she’s in her 30’s, so hardly little) going missing.

I find it interesting that she’s been missing for a fortnight but this is the first she’s talking about it?
Personally I’m not gonna talk on Beth. She can’t choose who her sister is. She is sweet and kind, she’s been through a lot and young. I hope she gets the help she needs. But what I can tell you is - having a sister like Anna would not help

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Personally I’m not gonna talk on Beth. She can’t choose who her sister is. She is sweet and kind, she’s been through a lot and young. I hope she gets the help she needs. But what I can tell you is - having a sister like Anna would not help
I hope Beth is safe and found soon.
I would be home with my mother and Niece I adore so much if this was my family. Anna can work from anywhere after all and the only thing she has in gc is a dog and a gym membership.

Reactions: 9
I hope Beth is safe and found soon.
I would be home with my mother and Niece I adore so much if this was my family. Anna can work from anywhere after all and the only thing she has in gc is a dog and a gym membership.
Came here to say the same - given Beth has been missing for 12 days - my instinct would be to fly over to be with my mum and niece.

Reactions: 7
As per usual Kitty- excellent summary and observations.

What I would also like to highlight, is she advertised the hub, made promises about the hub, without a single ACTIONABLE deliverable in place and no apparent plan (outside the initial offering). If this wasn’t a scam and was 100% about creating a hub space for women, 6-12 months of content SHOULD have been planned and in place to roll out. It wasn’t. She had nothing. And now thanks to pistachio et al, she is whipping up a timeline in Canva as we speak
---

Honestly- she had success at the MLM tit- she could offer that coaching for sure- it’s all about boasting about wealth and lifestyle and scamming ppl to get onto your down line
I know she did well in mlm, but there are so many offering that sort of coaching. She is definitely scamming people and unfortunately there are many out there that believe what she says, and she prays on those vulnerable ones. All I see is her taking their money and having a good ole time with turkey teeth travelling and having holidays. Now her sister is missing and that is sad in itself as she has a daughter but munty will use this to deflect the problems she has with her global companies. Why isn't she home with her mum and niece, turkey teeth can survive alone for a while, she can take the dog shut the popcorn dorm up and give them some moral support.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I obviously hope her sister is ok, but the timing of sharing this seems convenient… given she’s been missing for a while.

A good distraction from NFT drama perhaps!🤔

Reactions: 16
Yeah - a couple of comments in full support of Anna and blowing total smile up her ass.

more interesting though is that it looks like there are now 9 TAW NFTs up for resale on opensea. I think that there was only 2 or 3 yesterday. Anna really needs to jump in and buy them up - even if just for the “community wallet” as it makes her project look really bad if

A. They don’t sell
B. If they do sell but for far less than the initial minting price. That will push the floor price of the project down and make it completely unappealing to future investors.

I spent a bit of time today googling to prove (or as is the case) disprove Anna’s case that her nft is a “never been done before project” (ie the education hub; the clothing range and the profit share SPOILER ALERT it has - and is being done - far more successfully than our Annie’s little side hustle) and that it is one of the strongest selling projects in the world (once again SPOILER ALERT - it’s not!!)

Anyway- I’ve got to fly interstate for a couple of days, so if I get some down time, I’ll try and summarise the info I found and post it here. To be continued ….

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly, these are some of the dumbest witches on Gods green earth.
They way they’re defending her bringing the clothing line forward instead of the hub utility because she’s just so busy she can’t do both is wild. She clearly DOES have the time, you fools. She’s already doing it, just not for you! It’s called The Inner Circle and SLS and she’s profiting handsomely off of it. The hoops they have to jump through just to stay willfully obtuse about what has been very clearly explained for them is bleeping wild to watch. See, this the part that leaves me with zero empathy for them. This is not being too meek to speak up, this is being a straight up sycophantic clown. I have no sympathy for people who practically beg to be gaslit and then say ‘thank you very much ma’am!’ after being spoon fed a shovel of absolute tit.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.