Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Why morning sex is important”. Lol. Important. 😂.
So your cock can smell. Much important. One could argue even necessary … or … ESSENTIAL!
Okay mate 👍🥴

The way that Anna has convinced this mouth-breathing fool that he is wise is hilarious.
Also, that he is convinced that Anna, that freakish looking blobfish- faced creature is a queen? Even funnier!

Your “Queen”, my guy …
This image comparison always makes me lose it. I hate that I am making fun of her looks but also I can’t help it and am going to hell

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Between the Snez posts on the discord and SK’s morning sex post, who else thinks Anna and Ryan broke their Europe bodies no drinking season and were pissed as newts last night??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OH MY LORDDDDDDDDDD WTF is he thinking uploading memes talking about the smell on his cock after sex?!?!?!?
when my parents separated, I was 14 and my dad was 39. He would NEVERRRRRRRR have dreamed of saying this sort of thing let alone posting it a public audience about a new partner?!?!?!? Do his kids follow him on insta? This is foul! All for sexual empowerment but it doesn’t need to be public. The only person who should hear you say “cock” in a sexual context is the person you’re putting it in. Nobody else.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
This Snez person is the perfect example of the delusion and straight up nonsense thinking the MLM/coaches of the world breed. In one breath makes out like the women asking questions have no idea about bizness, but then tells them they are being childish and need therapy for asking for VERY BASIC business assets like timelines and roadmaps. And also reads into any criticism of the investment strategy as some personal slight against Anna. Tell me you know absolutely zero about business without telling me. I was starting to feel sorry for a lot of them…now I’m not so sure.

Reactions: 12
I think old mate Snez compared Anna (favourably) to ANZ, saying you would never get this kind of transparency with a big business like that!

Well no, you wouldnt. I think it takes a special kind of SHE-eo to share all the thoughts on Best Blow Jobs, also special guests you’d never get at an ANZ meeting like SK on the loo or sharing his insight into cock fragrances and the deep meaning of them.

• Haha
I think old mate Snez compared Anna (favourably) to ANZ, saying you would never get this kind of transparency with a big business like that!

Well no, you wouldnt. I think it takes a special kind of SHE-eo to share all the thoughts on Best Blow Jobs, also special guests you’d never get at an ANZ meeting like SK on the loo or sharing his insight into cock fragrances and the deep meaning of them.
They'd also prepare for board meetings, attend them (at the time advertised), have an agenda organised beforehand and minutes taken. And they'd probably even be dressed appropriately. Those buffoons!

Snez is Anna.

Her Insta account was made in May 2019.
Promoting Anna and SLS hard. Even offering a discount code and disclosing she had a affiliate link.

Snez follows

All her GC besties.
Ryan Aka TT
Jazze Jervis ( mlmer was a perth based boss babe )
Her skin care queen Rachel
Kyle Hubbard
Her biggest Die hard fans
Kandy
Stevie - Taylor Weinstein sister
Taylor and Mr Weinstein.
Kandy
And the funniest one … her ex Husband M

Looks like a burner account.

Only fake accounts follow her.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I really don’t think that the “deep in the weeds” TAW holders have had a realistic look/thought about the numbers and likelihood of drawing a profit from TAW co.

1.The sales from the first two the second collection have dropped dramatically
2. Total sales to date are $160k
3. Let’s say it makes 5% profit - that’s $8k
4. TAW nft holders get a share of 50% of the profit = $4000
5. Profit is shared per nft held - with 2149 currently sold, that’s less than $2 per TAW. So even those people that have got 5 or more TAWs are only going to get $10 worth if profits.
6. TAW co needs to make at least $2.5 million IN PROFIT before they will make back their initial investments.
7. they’ll be lucky for TAW co to make $2 mill a years in sales; never mind profit.

Thats left them with needing TAW nft to sell out so that their NFTs are actually worth something on resale.And at only 38% sold after two years, that’s a fantasy.

So they bought into a vision that Anna sold - the most inspirational, educational hub in the internet ever; NFTs that would sell out and be worth 10X what they were purchase for and a 50% share of huge profits from a clothing and merchandise business.

She has absolutely not delivered on any one of these promises …. Instead, she drew people in, got their money; spent part of it on overseas holidays for her and SK and a ten year old Porsche. Now she’s onto the next money making scheme (Inner Circle) and has dropped TAW nft and TAW hub and her “investors” like a hot potato

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I really don’t think that the “deep in the weeds” TAW holders have had a realistic look/thought about the numbers and likelihood of drawing a profit from TAW co.

1.The sales from the first two the second collection have dropped dramatically
2. Total sales to date are $160k
3. Let’s say it makes 5% profit - that’s $8k
4. TAW nft holders get a share of 50% of the profit = $4000
5. Profit is shared per nft held - with 2149 currently sold, that’s less than $2 per TAW. So even those people that have got 5 or more TAWs are only going to get $10 worth if profits.
6. TAW co needs to make at least $2.5 million IN PROFIT before they will make back their initial investments.
7. they’ll be lucky for TAW co to make $2 mill a years in sales; never mind profit.

Thats left them with needing TAW nft to sell out so that their NFTs are actually worth something on resale.And at only 38% sold after two years, that’s a fantasy.

So they bought into a vision that Anna sold - the most inspirational, educational hub in the internet ever; NFTs that would sell out and be worth 10X what they were purchase for and a 50% share of huge profits from a clothing and merchandise business.

She has absolutely not delivered on any one of these promises …. Instead, she drew people in, got their money; spent part of it on overseas holidays for her and SK and a ten year old Porsche. Now she’s onto the next money making scheme (Inner Circle) and has dropped TAW nft and TAW hub and her “investors” like a hot potato
If only we could get that info to Sill 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What an absolute mess. Kris Jenner works hard but “Snez” works harder. Doll…I think your word salad repeating everything Scammie said is a bit of a giveaway. I bet she really wishes there was no TAW now (her own words)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone else mentioned this but I just don’t get why she didn’t cap the number of the clip art things to say 2,000. Create some urgency around it and she could say that they sold out. The fact that she has sold as many as she has is actually remarkable, I can’t believe she managed to scam so many people.

Someone else mentioned this but I just don’t get why she didn’t cap the number of the clip art things to say 2,000. Create some urgency around it and she could say that they sold out. The fact that she has sold as many as she has is actually remarkable, I can’t believe she managed to scam so many people.
Thats what a person who is smarter than they are egotistical would do. That’s not Anna though. Simple greed is the answer. She is so confident in her scamming abilities that she thought she could hype it well enough to sell out and she really wanted all that money.

I don’t think the OGs have the mental capacity to do this or even see why it would be nice to understand.

Reactions: 8
It’s going to be tough

I reckon it’s as simple as ensuing her and Trent had $1m (with extra just in case) each - assuming they were planning to split the proceeds

Reactions: 5
I honestly can’t recover from that meme he posted 🤮🤮🤮 about his other short king smelling. Please someone clever include that in the next title 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.