Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A reminder to all TAW holders who wander over here:

The more NFT that Anna owns, the more profit she can (will) retain. Eg- say profits are 20k but she owns 50% of the NFTs, the remaining owners share the remaining 10k profit. If Anna owns just a couple, she gets say 3k and remaining share in 17k.
The more she owns, the less you *may* get

Reactions: 12
How long til this call tonight?? And I love that its winter so she can't rely on timing to duck it up as daylight savings is finished
The other thing I love is that this is all going down with Ryan is away.
How reckons he is on an emergency flight in??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How long til this call tonight?? And I love that its winter so she can't rely on timing to duck it up as daylight savings is finished
The other thing I love is that this is all going down with Ryan is away.
How reckons he is on an emergency flight in??!!
He got back either yesterday or today

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
This has been the greatest six page read on tattle ever. Bec and Pistachio are my heroes. COME OVER LADIES. I hope they are at least reading.

The thing that still makes me laugh the most is the ‘yacht parties’. If we liken that to the party in someone’s backyard pool that a TAW lady hosted - I feel like the yacht parties would have been a sausage in bread in a little tinnie on a lake somewhere. Made me cackle when she promised them and still makes me cackle now.

SHE BOUGHT OUTFITS FOR THE AUSTRALIA TOUR. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This has been the greatest six page read on tattle ever. Bec and Pistachio are my heroes. COME OVER LADIES. I hope they are at least reading.

The thing that still makes me laugh the most is the ‘yacht parties’. If we liken that to the party in someone’s backyard pool that a TAW lady hosted - I feel like the yacht parties would have been a sausage in bread in a little tinnie on a lake somewhere. Made me cackle when she promised them and still makes me cackle now.

SHE BOUGHT OUTFITS FOR THE AUSTRALIA TOUR. 😂😂😂😂😂
And Danni too - don’t forget the MVP that got Anna to buy back her NFTs !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If anyone from the discord is reading here - please ask Anna - what happens if taw collective never becomes profitable? How long will she keep flogging a dead horse? What then happens to the hub, everything.

• Heart
A reminder to all TAW holders who wander over here:

The more NFT that Anna owns, the more profit she can (will) retain. Eg- say profits are 20k but she owns 50% of the NFTs, the remaining owners share the remaining 10k profit. If Anna owns just a couple, she gets say 3k and remaining share in 17k.
The more she owns, the less you *may* get
Also to add to this - She said that the 50% of profits will be split to current holders. So the more NFTs sold the less valuable they become. The more she owns the bigger % of that profit she gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tonight's call:

Starts off very upbeat - forced so.

Makes catty comments about "there were just four women in the discord who have been keeping me busy, but I bet that they are not going to be on tonight"....

Basically said that they are making unreasonable demands about what she should show them about TAW behind the scenes - something along thelines of we dont expect tekstra to show their GST/BAS/Marketing plans so No, I'm not going to show you (I'll have to relisten to it later to get the exact wording)

Repeated her claim that Embody is all sold out except for a few size12s - see my earlier post to see what a lie this is. She's still got just over 15% embody unsold.

Facebook ads started today which are going to solve everything

Aurora - winter collection (expecting to ship early august; currently in final stitching/production)
Yes and Both - spring sexy and active collection. Lots of one shoulder but full coverage and supportive. Bodysuits (because they've been so popular!!) and pockets

Did a fashion show of the new winter range (of course with Ryan in the back ground inserting himself and making inappropriate comments)
- tracksuit pants
- more fitted "jumpers" with TAW Co printed on them and pockets in grey and navy

Last edited:
  • Wow
God I'd love to be in the bored meeting right now! (assuming it's going ahead and Scamma hasn't stuffed up the time zone again hahaah)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Refused to answer a question about how nft sales are going and an update on profit shares because the woman wouldn’t turn her camera on because she said she was at work - her response was you’ll need to ask that in July if you can’t get on camera

also with Aurora bringing out a leopard and a blue embody crop, fitted t shirt, oversized t shirt, fitted long sleeve t shirt

she also then went on about a summer range - but called it yes and both (which she’d previously said was coming in spring) which will have a shirt singlet with support built in; another crop and shorts

ohh - Kerry came out with a question asking Anna if she could provide an agenda before meetings and if Anna would like to have questions provided to her beforehand.

ohhh …. She just said that one of the women this week said that she didn’t feel she could ask a question because she didn’t feel that she was prepared …. Anna’s response was that if you didn’t feel prepared with a question then you’re not paying attention to the project.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.