Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Refused to answer a question about how nft sales are going and an update on profit shares because the woman wouldn’t turn her camera on because she said she was at work - her response was you’ll need to ask that in July if you can’t get on camera
Accountability 101 right there...

Even ASX100 companies take questions via phone at their AGMs ... no need for shareholders to be there in person or "face to face" on a screen...

Reactions: 16
Yikes. Why can’t she answer a simple question? Surely everyone in the call was interested in the answer to this question as well?

Reactions: 13
E-commerce equation costs $1900 a month that gets you ten calls a week. Allegedly, they are the largest meta media buyers in Australia.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Kat - asking questions about if any advertising has been done for the NFTs

Anna’s first response - have you been on any other calls because I have answered that every single call. If you all want me to start marketing the nfts again - because I’ve previously said I was pulling back on the marketing of it because the more holders there are the more diluted your profit share will be.

Kat also asked about a general outline of profits given that EOFY is in two weeks …. Eventually she said no, there will be no profit. But she’s also now saying profit will be in your wallet the moment TAW makes a proft

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Kat - asking questions about if any advertising has been done for the NFTs

Anna’s first response - have you been on any other calls because I have answered that every single call. If you all want me to start marketing the nfts again - because I’ve previously said I was pulling back on the marketing of it because the more holders there are the more diluted your profit share wil be.
She is absolutely WILD the way she gaslights her "community".

Reactions: 17
Oh and here’s a question re TAW hub.

Admitted that she’d moved her attention away from the hub to focus on TAW co. She reckons that she only focused on TAW co so that she could give back something to the community company and this was her way to do it. - which is a lie (surprise) because she has admitted that she has always dreamed of being an owner of an active wear company.

She’d been planning to - and discussing this week - to bring in masterclasses with a coach/ woman she knows who owns six businesse and is worth $20 million dollars and then the tit hit the fan in the discord when she already had planned to introduce this woman.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
No agenda, no minutes, no questions, boyfriend in the background shouting out comments, a fashion show. Quite the board meeting.

I know she won’t ever have been to a real board meeting or been involved in the preparations for one, but hasn’t she even seen one on tv? Even that might give you a hint on how they operate Anna.

It is beyond belief how she has managed to bamboozle people. I always dreamed that it would come crashing down around her lying, scamming, gaslighting, thieving body - could this be the first major cracks??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Boy am I glad that I’m sick in bed and have not had to do any parenting tonight so I could spend all my time catching up on this tit show.
In equal parts enthralled and infuriated at her behaviour and the way she speaks to her “investors” IT. IS. WILD.

Reactions: 20
I’ve taken screen shots of the messages during the zoom - there were only 33 people max on the call … her basic line is that she’s been working her ass of on TAW co and hasn’t had time to focus on the hub. When someone said that the issue was that she’d announced her new business - the inner circle - that’s when the issues in the discord arose - because she clearly did have time to focus on something other than TAW co but was choosing not to focus on the hub, she completely skimmed over it and went down the attack line of “I never promised nft holders access to any of my other businesses

Her other line was that she always said that the hub wasn’t going to be her, but other experts whereas the inner circles about paying her for her time …. Which - BRAIN EXPLOSION - the TAW hub isn’t about her or her time but about other coaches; so presumably would t be demanding of her time, but she didn’t have the time to get the hub updated but she did have time to give her time to inner circle ??!!! Make it make sense.

Oh - and then Jess her manufacturing queen came in to berate anyone who dissented by telling them that “you don’t know how hard Anna works and what she does no other human could do”

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ok - tapping out. There’s still way too many sycophants who slurp that Scammie flavoured cool aid. I’d love to know from ex members of the TAWkward Woman community what drew them to Anna in the first place; what kept them there and what it was that made them see (or start seeing) the light.
---
Oh - and this was the extent of her discussion re “the numbers “
IMG_5569.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
The OG Awkward Women are pretty damaged I’d say. Need to cling to this idea of Anna the Savior. No amount of common sense or proof would shake them of their broken beliefs. That’s her scam.

Reactions: 15
I’ve taken screen shots of the messages during the zoom - there were only 33 people max on the call … her basic line is that she’s been working her ass of on TAW co and hasn’t had time to focus on the hub. When someone said that the issue was that she’d announced her new business - the inner circle - that’s when the issues in the discord arose - because she clearly did have time to focus on something other than TAW co but was choosing not to focus on the hub, she completely skimmed over it and went down the attack line of “I never promised nft holders access to any of my other businesses

Her other line was that she always said that the hub wasn’t going to be her, but other experts whereas the inner circles about paying her for her time …. Which - BRAIN EXPLOSION - the TAW hub isn’t about her or her time but about other coaches; so presumably would t be demanding of her time, but she didn’t have the time to get the hub updated but she did have time to give her time to inner circle ??!!! Make it make sense.

Oh - and then Jess her manufacturing queen came in to berate anyone who dissented by telling them that “you don’t know how hard Anna works and what she does no other human could do”
Thank you Kritty Kat.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The OG Awkward Women are pretty damaged I’d say. Need to cling to this idea of Anna the Savior. No amount of common sense or proof would shake them of their broken beliefs. That’s her scam.
^^^ THIS

Just came back to say - without being too preachy (I’ll leave that to Anna) that today has probably been a reminder that there are probably quite a few women in Anna’s community that want to speak out, but just don’t feel like they can for fear of being berated and ostracised.

I think that there’s possibly a lot of them that were drawn to her because they were looking for connection and community - and we’ve seen the IRL friendships that have occurred - but once they start seeing the real Anna, speaking up means that they possibly risk losing the community that they’ve grown to depend on and feel a part of.

From my own perspective, I need to be a bit more empathetic towards the community members and focus my attention on Anna …. Except when the sycophants go after other TAW community members when they try to speak up - then I’ll totally justify my ire at them!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Completely agree
everything we know about ppl who've been scammed is that they will deny it right up until they can't anymore - and even then many won't fully admit it bc they're ashamed that they lost money, were scammed and blind for so long
they have seen what happens to others who speak up and ask questions - they are berated, belittled and comments get deleted and/or they are removed from the group
for women who joined this wanting connection they can't risk this happening to them, so they keep waiting for a return on their investment....... in denial as it will never ever happen.
You have to partly feel sorry for them. I do.

Reactions: 12
Sill had quite a lot to say, being quite condescending about the women asking questions. One of Anna’s typical flying monkeys. This comment in particular I found hilarious. Tell us, Sill, you big picture thinker - what IS that view that they are not seeing? Explain to us like we are 5 yrs old how you are ever going to benefit financially from any of it. Because to the objective eye you’re the one blinded to the unethical tit that Anna is pulling.

IMG_0478.jpeg

I tend to be a lot more cynical than you lovely, considerate women.
There are women desiring community who may be afraid to speak up and lose that connection but what kind of community is it that you value so highly that berates you if you question anything? Sorry but you’re an adult, grow up and grow a backbone. Then there are the straight up sycophants licking her taint (which I think are the majority) because they wish they were Anna. I just can’t find much that is redeeming about this group of people attracted to Anna’s whole persona. Take the obvious predatory scams out of the picture and she’s still a self-consumed, ignorant bigot and paste eating conspiracy monger.

Reactions: 12
Sill had quite a lot to say, being quite condescending about the women asking questions. One of Anna’s typical flying monkeys. This comment in particular I found hilarious. Tell us, Sill, you big picture thinker - what IS that view that they are not seeing? Explain to us like we are 5 yrs old how you are ever going to benefit financially from any of it. Because to the objective eye you’re the one blinded to the unethical tit that Anna is pulling.

View attachment 2994609

I tend to be a lot more cynical than you lovely, considerate women.
There are women desiring community who may be afraid to speak up and lose that connection but what kind of community is it that you value so highly that berates you if you question anything? Sorry but you’re an adult, grow up and grow a backbone. Then there are the straight up sycophants licking her taint (which I think are the majority) because they wish they were Anna. I just can’t find much that is redeeming about this group of people attracted to Anna’s whole persona. Take the obvious predatory scams out of the picture and she’s still a self-consumed, ignorant bigot and paste eating conspiracy monger.
The fact that she is preying on their need for connection, guidance and maybe a sense of purpose with zero credentials makes her more abhorrent. She’s the absolute worst.

i think there’s a mix in there. Would be fellow MLM style scammers learning how to build their own empires by finding the naive audience and hooking them in early, sharing all the personal stuff so they feel like they’re a close friend; those who truly believe in the ‘bigger picture’, all this cash coming their way because Anna says so lol; and those who believed in the vision of NFT and are like wtf this is some bullshit and I’ve only just realised- or Awakened if you will 🫠

• Heart
Also girls-didn’t she also promise that those who invested in a NFT would always get a discount for TAW clothing.. has that happened? I know someone in here has screenshots of it.
i imagine you have already bought some and in the current state of the world, it’s ok to not be willing or able to afford to buy more for this next drop. But I would still be asking where the discount is

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.