Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dealing with the action of that by watching rugby in Canberra.
This exactly!!!
I’d be frantic and wouldn’t be able to do anything until my sibling was found!
Such a ‘terrifying’ few weeks, and as someone who says ‘yes and both’ always, she could have flown home and worked at the same time…but then, how would her boyfriend cope? Again, she’s put SK above everything else in her life.

Reactions: 15
Just to digress slightly … things are unravelling on the discord
- Snez has joined the party ( I think Snez is a drunk Anna sock puppet - she spent an awfully large amount of time on the discord answering questions in the early minting stage - like 8-12 hrs at a time)
- go Neri! 👏👏👏👏👏 That is an incredibly thoughtful, well articulated and respectful response - Anna should pay you to teach her, and lead otters in people/customer management 101 ( as could many other businesses and business leaders)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Munty should have been on a plane within 24hrs of B going missing and hit the ground running. She didn't even attempt to fly over; she did her podcast and try on the Alibaba stuff and carried on taking photos in her crotch rot onesie. What a great sister and daughter she is NOT.
If any of my siblings were missing and mentally ill id be out there looking for them myself until they were found.

Reactions: 10
Also…this is another case of her demonstrating toxic positivity.
All the time her sister was missing, she was smiling and having a ball on IG.

Reactions: 14
- Snez has joined the party ( I think Snez is a drunk Anna sock puppet - she spent an awfully large amount of time on the discord answering questions in the early minting stage - like 8-12 hrs at a time)
- go Neri! 👏👏👏👏👏 That is an incredibly thoughtful, well articulated and respectful response - Anna should pay you to teach her, and lead otters in people/customer management 101 ( as could many other businesses and business leaders)
Snezanna speaks awfully like Anna.

Reactions: 14
Snez has gone off the deep end. This is like watching sad reality tv.

Reactions: 12
Keeping it classy with the low low top in cold weather because who even are you without the wonky fake tits out … and then your crusty old shein Tupac bf with a height complex drops this grotty little gem on Insta. You just know he doesn’t shower enough … 🤮 .
1718545450601.jpeg

1718545499148.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Keeping it classy with the low low top in cold weather because who even are you without the wonky fake tits out … and then your crusty old shein Tupac bf with a height complex drops this grotty little gem on Insta. You just know he doesn’t shower enough … 🤮 .

View attachment 2997740

How in the world would other women be smelling your cock, you fetid little gnome?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
“Why morning sex is important”. Lol. Important. 😂.
So your cock can smell. Much important. One could argue even necessary … or … ESSENTIAL!
Okay mate 👍🥴

The way that Anna has convinced this mouth-breathing fool that he is wise is hilarious.
Also, that he is convinced that Anna, that freakish looking blobfish- faced creature is a queen? Even funnier!

Your “Queen”, my guy …

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have no words for this cheap and Nasty couple.

They both make my skin crawl with how icky they are.

Hey Temu Tupac with the nasty breath and fake teeth it’s called a shower bro.

Ewwwwww…..Just imagine being a middle aged man, with adult children talking about your stinky cock on insta. No one wants to smell your cock TT, hopefully no one is getting close enough to either. All you are going to do is attract dogs who want to sniff your crotch. And no “dogs” is not a euphemism. Get in the shower you putrid man.

• Sick
  • Haha
Oh my Goddd. From Discord drama to the weird sex take, these idiots are delivering.

Snez couldn't make it more obvious they've never been in a real board meeting (or involved in business at all) 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.