Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be super interesting to know, of those women that have managed to extricate themselves from Scammies orbit, what is was that led them to view her differently?

Why they were drawn to her in the first place? When they started to view her through a different lens; and once that happened, how long it took for them to remove themselves from her rubbish. And how they view her now?

Reactions: 10
It would be super interesting to know, of those women that have managed to extricate themselves from Scammies orbit, what is was that led them to view her differently?

Why they were drawn to her in the first place? When they started to view her through a different lens; and once that happened, how long it took for them to remove themselves from her rubbish. And how they view her now?
She’s done a really good job on them given none of her former acolytes seem to have turned up here with any tea…

Reactions: 5
[
I wonder if all of the women making these vomit inducing sycophantic comments are saying the same thing privately?

At least one of them was trying to ask Anna questions on the bored room call, and steer her towards running a more professional, agenda driven meeting with pre questions. Anna shut her down and you could see this woman over zoom literally shrinking back into her shell.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If they can't locate Beth or god forbid something doesn't go well, will munty still go overseas or cancel? Shes very self-centered and selfish, I can't see her giving up this holiday for her mum or niece anytime soon.

Reactions: 7
If they can't locate Beth or god forbid something doesn't go well, will munty still go overseas or cancel? Shes very self-centered and selfish, I can't see her giving up this holiday for her mum or niece anytime soon.
I really hope they find her.

Reactions: 4
After reading the recent comments from the discord screen shots, I think some of you should be charging commission.
Its almost as if they've read here, spun the comments as a positive then reposted them in the discord to prove the haters wrong.

I was wondering that myself. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if she jetted off while her sister was still missing. Does anyone know what the dates are for her Europe trip?

Reactions: 3
I can't work out why she hasn't gone public with this earlier. If my sister was missing, and I had a large public following, I'd be highlighting it asap.

Reactions: 13
I can't work out why she hasn't gone public with this earlier. If my sister was missing, and I had a large public following, I'd be highlighting it asap.
Maybe so she can still go to Europe if things go awry- without judgement. Hate to say that. But there I said it. I hope the poor gal is safe.

Reactions: 2
I think it tarnishes her image a bit (or her self perceived image). Family issues etc. she’s left all that behind, walked through the fire, she is the phoenix that has risen. It’s nice to see her getting involved to help find her.

Munty should have been on a plane within 24hrs of B going missing and hit the ground running. She didn't even attempt to fly over; she did her podcast and try on the Alibaba stuff and carried on taking photos in her crotch rot onesie. What a great sister and daughter she is NOT.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.