Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The events of the last 24 hours have really helped my throwaway little joke of a thread title feel like prophecy 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh look, she very conveniently has a new traumatic emergency to deal with …
yes… cue: ‘I’m very sorry I didn’t get your hub update in the time frame I promised, but I had a personal extremely traumatising situation I had to step into, to apply honey to my nervous system and sit with the alchemy of my rage before I could emerge stronger, as I always do. I’m very sorry if you don’t agree with that, but I’m afraid that is not my issue.’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder how the NFT holders rebellion is going to impact the TAW activeware sales for the next collection? They are her main consumers I imagine. She thinks she can duck them off because she has already gotten their money from the NFTs but alienating her primary market for the thrush suits is not smart. She might want to be thinking about that before she goes into the board meeting cocky as duck, all guns blazing.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
The only response amongst constant gaslighting and word salad Anna has given is 1. The only utility I guaranteed was the tit version of SLS (that ironically tattlers could all download for free). Sucked in to you guys that spent money on more than 1 NFT, you wasted your money. I will pull a magic number out of my ass as to what I subjectively (with no metrics) think the Hub is worth ($5000!!!) and hit you over the head with it if you say it’s not worth it.
2. I said the NFTs would sell out and/increase in value - lol I got greedy and made too many so supply will always outpace demand. Also I didn’t think about the fact that the more NFTs were purchased, the more the “profits”would be diluted & I would be accountable to more people. So I just stopped trying to sell them.
3. I keep saying how I brought the TAW co forward (lol 70% forward haha) as a gift to you ungrateful wenches, but as Bex said crucially, - I HAD to bring it forward because I knew the NFTs were never going to get remotely close to selling out (like not even 50% sold lolll).

Reactions: 9
Danni can 100% still attend the call tonight as that hub is the least secured place on the web 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait what?
Am I understanding correctly that Anna is claiming that people are lying about the NFTs not being in demand because Danni made a profit from her sales when in reality it was Anna who bought them from her?
Seriously, someone please let me know if I’ve misinterpreted that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wait what?
Am I understanding correctly that Anna is claiming that people are lying about the NFTs not being in demand because Danni made a profit from her sales when in reality it was Anna who bought them from her?
That's how I interpreted it based on Danni's reply.
🤌🏼 Gold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just a quick Vixen update ...if we thought embody had barely sold, the story of Vixen is dire....1362 items still available at a retail cost of over $114k (and I didn't include the four colours & 6 sizes of shorts - probably another 500 or so items - or socks, hats or mirror stickers) . So between the two ranges that she has released so far she has unsold stock amounts of over 1660 items at approx $135k retail price. Tell us again, Scammie how you are dominating the online activewear fashion industry.

With embody, she ordered 1878 items and still has 299 items left - so has sold 84% of her stock/still has over 15% unsold in almost 12 months.
Of the items included in the stock counts for Vixen, she ordered 2100 items - so she has only sold 35% of her Vixen stock/still has 65% unsold after 4 months.
TAW NFTs are still sitting at only about 38% sold after almost 2 years ...so still over 60% unsold

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Just a quick Vixen update ...if we thought embody had barely sold, the story of Vixen is dire....1362 items still available at a retail cost of over $114k (and I didn't include the four colours & 6 sizes of shorts - probably another 500 or so items - or socks, hats or mirror stickers) . So between the two ranges that she has released so far she has unsold stock amounts of over 1660 items at approx $135k retail price. Tell us again, Scammie how you are dominating the online activewear fashion industry.

With embody, she ordered 1878 items and still has 299 items left - so has sold 84% of her stock/still has over 15% unsold in almost 12 months.
Of the items included in the stock counts for Vixen, she ordered 2100 items - so she has only sold 35% of her Vixen stock/still has 65% unsold after 4 months.
TAW NFTs are still sitting at only about 38% sold after almost 2 years ...so still over 60% unsold

The people love to hate Tattlers - but that was better financial analysis than these women have or will ever have 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They’ve got her on the ropes, she’s rattled. You love to see it. I really hope they keep landing the body blows. Be brutal, be relentless ladies, now is the time to expose her for what she is and end her ability to victimize anyone else. Do not let up the pressure!

Danni, girl … you keep it it babes! Hope to see you in this space one day.
Pistachio, Bex, Intuitively Inspired, Chelle … same! Proud of you all.

Last edited:
😳 Her bald-faced lying has me shook.
She’s off her bleeping rocker!
Danni is 10000% on the money - you can follow the trail on etherscan - the account that bought both of Danni's NFTs - are two of Anna's crypto holding accounts, that she also holds both crypto and approx 57 NFT's in - she moves crypto from TAW sales, into this account, before then transferring, and converting it into "real" fiat currency - through crypto banks - into her Australian bank accounts.

I've also attached the last 3 months worth of new TAW NFT sales(Mints) - the one in yellow? Yeah - they're ones that Anna has minted to make it look like the project is still selling. These are separate to sales transfers - Like Danni's; where someone who has already minted NFTs, perhaps months ago, decides that they want out, so they sell. Or decided that their NFT image didn't "speak" t them, so they've swapped it with another TAWkward woman.

Receipts attached
---
So what happens to Dani’s % of profit now for the time she held a TAW jpeg?
From memory, its only people that hold a TAW at the time of the profit share - so they could have bought theirs the day before, and they get the same amount as someone who has had theirs since the get go.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is giving me life. Finally her deluded followers are opening their eyes. It’s all there.. now a few have been brave enough to say it, hopefully more will follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tattlers are so clever! Anna just so happened to find that Danni's NFTs have sold....even though she bought them. Ladies of TAW you have all the evidence you need of Anna's level of truth telling.

Well done Danni. That will be deleted as now she is no longer a TAW holder so Anna can legitimately delete it according to her own rules.

It's unfortunate that no-one new can join Tattle. The tea would be piping hot.

Love your work @KrittyKat

Danni is 10000% on the money - you can follow the trail on etherscan - the account that bought both of Danni's NFTs - are two of Anna's crypto holding accounts, that she also holds both crypto and approx 57 NFT's in - she moves crypto from TAW sales, into this account, before then transferring, and converting it into "real" fiat currency - through crypto banks - into her Australian bank accounts.

I've also attached the last 3 months worth of new TAW NFT sales(Mints) - the one in yellow? Yeah - they're ones that Anna has minted to make it look like the project is still selling. These are separate to sales transfers - Like Danni's; where someone who has already minted NFTs, perhaps months ago, decides that they want out, so they sell. Or decided that their NFT image didn't "speak" t them, so they've swapped it with another TAWkward woman.

Receipts attached
---

From memory, its only people that hold a TAW at the time of the profit share - so they could have bought theirs the day before, and they get the same amount as someone who has had theirs since the get go.

• Heart
Tattlers are so clever! Anna just so happened to find that Danni's NFTs have sold....even though she bought them. Ladies of TAW you have all the evidence you need of Anna's level of truth telling.

Well done Danni. That will be deleted as now she is no longer a TAW holder so Anna can legitimately delete it according to her own rules.

I think that Danni is still in the discord though, so messages can be sent to her before she gets kicked out

Reactions: 6

I missed this....why can't anyone new join?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.