Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit. I honestly never thought this day would come. I wonder how Anna is coping with truth being held up to her, without any booze.
She will be guzzling down some cheap bubbles as her only coping mechanism.
---
Flicking through the first couple Anna Rose threads from the pre-launch and launch week of TAW NFT. I found a few screen shots relevant to where the TAWkward women find themselves now.
I am just going to dump them all here
Thank you for doing the lords work.

Reactions: 9
What a filthy bleep she is.
The dirty deleting of her OWN promises is sickening. They need to report her, the way she is handling valid questions shows her for the scammer she truly is. Why doesn’t she just own the fact she hasn’t followed through? It’s right there in her own words 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 20
The reality is this was thinly veiled crowdfunding because Anna didn’t have the capital or didn’t want to use her own money to start up her crappy, Ali Baba awkward wear brand. She got what she wanted and no matter how angry these women get she loses nothing financially now. In fact if they throw in the towel she doesn’t have to share any “profits” (which I doubt there will be any anyway). These women are yesterday’s news. She talks a big game to get what she wants then drops them like a hot potato and moves onto her Inner circle…love bombs them so they keep paying.

Reactions: 16
The reality is this was thinly veiled crowdfunding because Anna didn’t have the capital or didn’t want to use her own money to start up her crappy, Ali Baba awkward wear brand.
AND she met Ryan. Let's not downplay how much of an impact simply being a 'pick me' has had...

• Heart
AND she met Ryan. Let's not downplay how much of an impact simply being a 'pick me' has had...
Absolutely she might have hung around longer for the ego stroking from her hub members if she hadn’t met Temu Tupac. For such an iNdEpEndEnT biZnEsS bAbe she certainly drops everything for a man. Her WoMen LEd OnLy bizness took on a MALE co-founder when she was so desperate to be loved. Major red flag 🚩 so early on. In the 2 years it has been running TWO different men have infiltrated it and impacted significantly on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolutely she might have hung around longer for the ego stroking from her hub members if she hadn’t met Temu Tupac. For such an iNdEpEndEnT biZnEsS bAbe she certainly drops everything for a man. Her WoMen LEd OnLy bizness took on a MALE co-founder when she was so desperate to be loved. Major red flag 🚩 so early on. In the 2 years it has been running TWO different men have infiltrated it and impacted significantly on it.
Temu Tupac 😂😂😂

I am wheezing and deceased.
Yes and both 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
1000016232.png

Yes Bex, she gave you 5 A4 pages of gas lighting drivel, why aren't you respecting her? (Dripping with sarcasm)
Anna, you idiot. You ARE being held accountable fairly, you have not followed through on a single one of these promises besides printing out some ugly canvases!
1- you didn't sell out your NFT because your greed did you in. You didn't need to have over 5000 JPEGs in the collection that was your choice you dummy. It was never, ever going to sell out.
2- that is obviously why you got impatient and needed to jump to your drop shipping scam at "30% sold out". Not because you're EXCEEDING expectations but rather because you failed in the first place. Selling ill fitting tights at 30% is not better than selling them at 100%, it's probably a lot worse for your "investors".
3- your hub started out tit, and it has stayed tit because when your NFT stopped selling to new buyers there was no new money coming in, so you just dipped out on that hoping you could bamboozle your audience with a shiney new SLS! And then inner circle and on and on and on. You haven't delivered on any promises for your stupid hub, and it's blatantly clear that you didn't expect anyone to notice.
4- it is not showing respect to your victims, I mean, investors to need a further 7 days to do something they have been expecting from you for 22 months.

Anna you are pathetic and you are furious and I hope you're scared that your whole arse is showing. You are a scam artist and you kinda suck at it. Your narcissistic tendencies fooled you into thinking your audience love you as much as you move yourself. Apparently they aren't all as spineless and blind as you were hoping they would be

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.