Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's amazed me from the start is the sheer volume of the NFTs (5555?). Anna believed her own hype so much that she set a stupidly impossible number to sell. A real sell out of a smaller number would have given her the actual right to say that the launch was a success, the NFT's would be resold at above their value = happy investors, amazing kudos to Anna for selling out as she said she would, excellent work, now move on to the next thing.

Instead she got greedy and did zero research on her customer base (entrepreneurial fail 101); she may have known a lot about the market but she really didn't understand the assignment.... or did she always just intend to pocket the money, thinking the investors would walk away after a while.

She may get away with keeping their money but her reputation will always be tit; imagine if TAW Collective actually did take off and go global... this grifting will follow her around forever and will always come up.

Reactions: 13
Danni is 10000% on the money - you can follow the trail on etherscan - the account that bought both of Danni's NFTs - are two of Anna's crypto holding accounts, that she also holds both crypto and approx 57 NFT's in - she moves crypto from TAW sales, into this account, before then transferring, and converting it into "real" fiat currency - through crypto banks - into her Australian bank accounts.

I've also attached the last 3 months worth of new TAW NFT sales(Mints) - the one in yellow? Yeah - they're ones that Anna has minted to make it look like the project is still selling. These are separate to sales transfers - Like Danni's; where someone who has already minted NFTs, perhaps months ago, decides that they want out, so they sell. Or decided that their NFT image didn't "speak" t them, so they've swapped it with another TAWkward woman.

Receipts attached
---

From memory, its only people that hold a TAW at the time of the profit share - so they could have bought theirs the day before, and they get the same amount as someone who has had theirs since the get go.
Did Anna buy Dani’s NFT to stop a refund process or stop Dani talking it further?

Reactions: 9
Oh how I am loving this train wreck unfolding and thank you for everyone for the screen shops, financial update etc. I can categorically saying there are far far more intelligent and capable women in this group than Anna could ever wish to be!

I wonder if Katey Bear is regretting leaving her real paying job for this? Or has she walked through the fire of a NFT failure and is providing Scamma with advice? Perhaps it is just fun ‘playing shops’ with Anna.

I agree it is a pity no new people can join tattle. I waited probably 3-4 months before I was able to get access (maybe 12 months was still able to see most posts (I don’t believe I could see all of them) but was unable to comment. I honestly would give up my ‘space’ if I knew Danni, Pistachio or someone else was waiting as I would LOVE their input.

I wonder if Anna is still ‘after us all’? That has suddenly gone quiet again.

Can you imagine Anna’s Europe lux getaway? Whilst for most of us this would be paid leave without any need (or desire) to work still will be working on serious catch up. She can sell it however she wants but really it will be just working in another location!! She has a lot to deliver!! 10K plus in hub value 🤣 is she serious!? I imagine this will be putting parts of SLS out and posting it?

As for Scamma buying Dani’s NFT today…and Danni thanking her 🤣 that is gold!!

I look forward to the ‘bored’ room updates. I notice Anna hasn’t been on insta much today other than a few posts this morning. I imagine she is working overtime to get something together for tonight. Hoping to pull the wool over her ‘investors’ eyes again 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm going to try and lay out the digital path that Anna has left that means she cannot claim that she didn't buy Dannis NFTs (and a reminder to Annie that if I - as a person with only a PC and the internet as a resource - can follow your trail, imagine what the ATO can do with all their resources!!).

1. We start with the TAW account on etherscan. In the internal transactions, you can see that 627 days ago (approx 26th Sept 2022) 354 eth was transferred out of the TAW wallet into wallet 0xAd2a71C0dA7C07df25AF2b62E2915b671c750535 - we'll call it 535 for short

2. 535 then makes three transactions - 220eth into wallet 983 (Trents wallet). From Trents wallet, 43 eth is transferred back to 535 and then 177eth is then transferred into EF3.

So what happened here? Trent and Anna agreed to share the earnings from the NFT sales to date, Sept '22 (354eth); so Anna trasnferred 354eth from the TAW wallet to a holding wallet. She then incorrectly transferred 220eth into Trents wallet (because her math is so bad and she couldnt divide 354 by 2); Trent sent back 43, and then she transferred 177 into her own account EF3 - long story short - they both got 177eth from the TAW wallet.

3 & 4. EF3 is the account that bought Danni's NFT today

5 & 6. ED07, that brought Danni,s NFT a month ago, is an account that Anna has set up to buy TAW NFT's .... the only transactions on that account, are crypto transferred from a crypto bank with the sole purpose of purchasing TAW NFT - they are the only NFT that the wallet holds, and it has 46 of them.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
To shut her up and take away her access to all forums where she could continue to question her?
Yup - and to back up her claim that people are still purchasing NFTs so they are still a good and worthwhile investment.

Same reason that most of the recently minted TAW NFTs have been minted by Anna.

I think that Anna’s been day drinking to get through it all..

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wow. Wasn’t expecting that this afternoon. Well done Danni. You will be the only TAW holder to profit from their investment. Hopefully others are smart enough to put their TAWs on open sea and take the money. Anna must be fuming she paid money for her jpegs. She will do anything to keep her totalitarian reign in the Discord.

To the ladies in the discord,

Im so proud of you,

I hope you find your way in here one day. We are all quite nice and have a lot in common these days. Speaking the truth isn’t toxic.

xo

Yup - and to back up her claim that people are still purchasing NFTs so they are still a good and worthwhile investment.

Same reason that most of the recently minted TAW NFTs have been minted by Anna.

I think that Anna’s been day drinking to get through it all..
It's hardly a secondary market if Scamma's buying the NFTs off the TAWkward Women ... the amount of gaslighting that she goes on with is absolutely stunning. No wonder she had to get out of the "corporate world" - people no doubt kept her accountable and she doesn't like that at all...

I'm going to try and lay out the digital path that Anna has left that means she cannot claim that she didn't buy Dannis NFTs (and a reminder to Annie that if I - as a person with only a PC and the internet as a resource - can follow your trail, imagine what the ATO can do with all their resources!!).

1. We start with the TAW account on etherscan. In the internal transactions, you can see that 627 days ago (approx 26th Sept 2022) 354 eth was transferred out of the TAW wallet into wallet 0xAd2a71C0dA7C07df25AF2b62E2915b671c750535 - we'll call it 535 for short

2. 535 then makes three transactions - 220eth into wallet 983 (Trents wallet). From Trents wallet, 43 eth is transferred back to 535 and then 177eth is then transferred into EF3.

So what happened here? Trent and Anna agreed to share the earnings from the NFT sales to date, Sept '22 (354eth); so Anna trasnferred 354eth from the TAW wallet to a holding wallet. She then incorrectly transferred 220eth into Trents wallet (because her math is so bad and she couldnt divide 354 by 2); Trent sent back 43, and then she transferred 177 into her own account EF3 - long story short - they both got 177eth from the TAW wallet.

3 & 4. EF3 is the account that bought Danni's NFT today

5 & 6. ED07, that brought Danni,s NFT a month ago, is an account that Anna has set up to buy TAW NFT's .... the only transactions on that account, are crypto transferred from a crypto bank with the sole purpose of purchasing TAW NFT - they are the only NFT that the wallet holds, and it has 46 of them.
I can honestly say I love you 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This is all like pig latin to me so please excuse in advance what may be a dumb question ...
Is it possible to tell if any of the original NFT owners have been able to sell to anyone other than Anna? Is that even a logical expectation with thousands of NFTs still available? I mean, everybody’s “investment” is quite literally worthless until all 5555 have sold out, right? Nobody could unload their NFTs even if they wanted too, right? (Unless Anna buys them all back, which won’t happen) So when she says you’re welcome to leave if you’re not happy that’s meaningless because leaving would mean assuming the total loss of their buy in. Right? Or am I crossing wires?

** Continued :

So unless and until all 5555 are sold everybody else’s JPEG is completely worthless and the only way that the rest of the 5555 will sell is if Anna adds so much value to the hub that people are clamoring to buy. The dismal sales of the activewear does not represent anywhere near the value needed to lure new purchases (despite Anna’s gaslighting) so the only hope to save this sinking ship in the eyes of the TAW holders is to jam pack that hub full of so much bleeping self-help value (that they were promised, btw) that strangers rush to buy in? But with Anna letting the hub languishing favor of constantly releasing other similar products that she alone directly profits from then she is intentionally undermining every TAW holder who had faith in her. Is that basically it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
If the situation arose where someone wanted to join tattle, does anyone know how to get an invite code? I can't work it out/find where ?

Reactions: 7
This is all like pig latin to me so please excuse in advance what may be a dumb question ...
Is it possible to tell if any of the original NFT owners have been able to sell to anyone other than Anna? Is that even a logical expectation with thousands of NFTs still available? I mean, everybody’s “investment” is quite literally worthless until all 5555 have sold out, right? Nobody could unload their NFTs even if they wanted too, right? (Unless Anna buys them all back, which won’t happen) So when she says you’re welcome to leave if you’re not happy that’s meaningless because leaving would mean assuming the total loss of their buy in. Right? Or am I crossing wires?
Is it possible to tell if any of the original NFT owners have been able to sell to anyone other than Anna?
Yep - see attachment below. That's all the NFTs that have been minted and then on sold or transferred to someone else. There's also been a few swaps within the community - people exchanging the NFT that they minted for one that someone else minted.

Google - the awakened woman opensea. Then go to Activity , select "sales" and it will show you this list. You then click on the wallet listed under "to" and it will take you to that wallet. Basically, if it has more than 5 TAW NFT's in it, theres a pretty high chance that its one of Anna's many wallets.

The situation at the moment, is that unless you have a NFT that someone really wants ie you want a blonde, butterfly wearing NFT and someone is selling it; or if someone is selling a TAW NFT for less than it would cost to mint one, there is no incentive to buy (other than the promised TAW Co profits which, lets face it, are never going to happen). The pickle that she has got herself into it - the more NFTs she sells, to more holders, the less profit per NFT there will be ..........but until the collection sells out, each individual NFT will only sell at a loss.......unless, as in Danni's case, Anna scoops them up in an attempt to "prove" to her community that their are still people interested in purchasing the NFTs.

AND - yes yes yes to your edit. Shes fucked herself in the foot (is that a saying or did I just make that up??!!)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If the situation arose where someone wanted to join tattle, does anyone know how to get an invite code? I can't work it out/find where ?
I tried to find/get one when I wished to join but was unable. I honestly don’t know but I think my ‘position’ was purely that someone else dropped their spot?

Reactions: 2
@KrittyKat you are a very clever and astute person. I don't understand the nft and all that goes with it, but I'm learning through you. Thankyou for explaining everything.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.