Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reality is this was thinly veiled crowdfunding because Anna didn’t have the capital or didn’t want to use her own money to start up her crappy, Ali Baba awkward wear brand. She got what she wanted and no matter how angry these women get she loses nothing financially now. In fact if they throw in the towel she doesn’t have to share any “profits” (which I doubt there will be any anyway). These women are yesterday’s news. She talks a big game to get what she wants then drops them like a hot potato and moves onto her Inner circle…love bombs them so they keep paying.
She’s really dominating the scam industry!

Her 5 page A4 explanations is double spaced with extra spaces between the paragraphs (I use the term paragraphs loosely) 7 days to hustle and come up with a “plan”.. because there is no plan. How embarrassing - isn’t it all in the pipeline? How anyone can standby this project is beyond me.
Hopefully Katybear has some tips on how to evade disgruntled investors when an NFT project sinks. Her and Lukeyboy managed to just sweep that hustle right under the rug!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And more
1000016234.png
1000016235.png
1000016236.png

---
Oooooo Anna. You are not doing well at this. It's too late for the "investors" whose money you have already pocketed. But I hope the name Anna Rose gets smeared in tit so she can't fleece anyone else.
That's why I'm posting all the screen shots. Anna will definitely try to bury all of this.
TAW
TAW Collective
The Awakened Woman NFT
Self Love School
Anna Rose Richards
@thereal_annarose
1000016237.png
1000016242.png
1000016243.png
1000016244.png
1000016245.png
1000016246.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Awkward woman community uprising

Ohhh - she’s backed into a corner and lashing out! Such strong She - e - o energy!

Show the receipts Anna - where are all the TAWkward women sycophants messages showing their support of you?

Amateur Boss Babe Mode Activated.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Ohhh - she’s backed into a corner and lashing out! Such strong She - e - o energy!

Show the receipts Anna - where are all the TAWkward women sycophants messages showing their support of you?

Amateur Boss Babe Mode Activated.
Exactly... How convenient that the supportive TAWkwards are keeping quiet.... When all that's ever allowed in the discord historically is blind devotion to Anna. Sure... Sure the majority are happy with their investment it's just that they're the quiet ones! 🤔
I'm sure there ARE still devotees in there but they didn't pop up to defend their Dear Leader when normally that is very much the vibe in the discord.
Anna is just trying to hold onto anyone who might still have faith in her by telling them that there are already others who are the majority, while we know that majority would not be silent if they were real

Reactions: 12
1000016248.png

Anna you moron, in a genuine business no one would have needed to bring all this to your attention. I mean, obviously she has been scamming since day one, that's the root of the problems... It's not your "investors" expectations that were ever the issue.
Either you are ignorant or you are malicious because none of these concerns are complicated or obscure. You can't get out of this looking like a competent and trustworthy She E O.

(Edit)PS- you CAN have it both ways Anna!! 🤣🤣🤣 How's that "Yesth and both" lifestyle going??? Ignorant AND malicious

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Yeah, it’s past time for these women to get lawyers involved. No more back and forth with this sociopath. I understand that is an expense that not everyone can swing but surely some of them have family members or friends who are attorneys who can send her letters.

Buyer beware always and shame on them for throwing their money at something so dodgy and without a clearly defined mission to begin with but surely Anna’s promises made on video and in text on social media and the discord has got to be legally binding to a certain extent. At the very least she has got to be violating consumer laws let alone financial laws.

Ladies, stop indulging this witch with the opportunity to gaslight you - tighten the screws NOW.

Reactions: 4
And the receipts on how Anna sold the Hub to her TAWkward women - it was to become "the #1 place online as an online motivational/educational platform that (She) has plans to make the most inspiring place on the internet FULL of experts and brilliant coaches".

Her early pitches were all about the utility of the HUB; the merchandise side of the business was definitely not the priority.

Scammie babe - the internet is forever.

Its also not the first time that the lack of updates in the hub has been brought up - see attachments

And as a bonus - for those that missed it (when she didn't lock down the hub and access to the modules was available to everyone) here's the first six pages of Module 1 where she sets out what the Hub is intended for ....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahh dang it, I have a plus one commitment with Mr Kip tonight, I would much rather have my Ugg boots on watching updates from the ‘bored’ meeting! Very much looking forward to catching up tomorrow morning.

And regardless of whether or not people posting screenshots are actual investors or not, screenshots are screenshots babe!! 🍿

Reactions: 11
This is all just amazing to read. But, she doesn’t give a tit. She’s not stressing. She has their cash. Once these meta ads drop she can fleece more people, probably cut off the discord and ignore the HaTeRs.

Reactions: 3
Shout out to everyone posting receipts. I hope the members of taw collective can find them useful for when they report Anna to consumer affairs. Anna literally promised the NFTS would sell out, even hinting they might in the first 24 hours. She is nothing but a dirty used car salesman.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I deleted the receipts because one of my haterz posted them.

Look you dodgy witch, it doesn’t matter who posted it, they are YOUR STATEMENTS. YOU made them! If you had any ethics at all you would acknowledge the irrefutable evidence. Instead you try to distract with a straw man argument.

The fact that she thinks she has a legitimate reason to ignore and erase actual proof of her lies because she thinks they might have been posted by someone she doesn’t like is pathological. She is corrupt to her very core. It’s a shame she doesn’t have to physically show up to a meeting with these women to defend herself in person. I would love to see her peddling this bullshit to their faces.

Attachments

• Haha
She planned private yacht parties and all sorts but then backed out when she decided that the cut of the TAW women wasn't for her.

• Haha
Popping these here as reminders of what she has promised to deliver

Summary
1. “We are about to have our first ever boardroom meeting call” she said she’s been having boardroom meetings for two years and no one has ever questioned her about updates in the TAW hub. Except, this post in the discord was 30th Sept 2023. Eight months ago. The first ever tAW boardroom meeting was 8 months ago and she has not even managed to
a. Have them in a regular date or
b. Even have them monthly. Give me time and I’ll go through when each one was scheduled to go ahead and when (if) they actually did

Regardless, she has not been having boardroom meetings for 22 months.

(Her words here in her first reply to the discord discontent “ Again, as per what is listed in the roadmap & verbally been communicated on every single boardroom call monthly for 22 months - the hub is for masterclasses from OTHER coaches with my foundational program on there yes, the value of which already exceeds $5,000 (what I would charge if I hosted that course away from the HUB)”)

2. What she was going to share at the bored meetings
“ sharing the books & 'behind the scenes' of the company. Pricing structures, revenue to the cent, expenses to the cent - and projected profits as we go along month by month” Nah - she spent her monthly bored meetings regaling her TAWkward women with tall tales about how successful and disruptive she is.

1.“ From day 1l said that the TAW Hub was going to be the most inspirational, educational & motivational space on the internet” with “The next masterclasses [after the only one that she has uploaded with Unicorn Kel ] to come have already been locked in with the coaches & experts and it's going to range from financial coaching to sex experts to business growth queens.”. This was a post from April 2023. In hindsight, it’s all lies. She met Ryan - allegedly - in May so she was distracted by 🍆

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Oh look, she very conveniently has a new traumatic emergency to deal with …
Wasn't she praising the cops when she reported the incident with them, and how they're sitting there waiting for her with baited breath to bring more info. Now they're not doing their jobs.

Reactions: 8
I am genuinely shocked by how brazen her lies are becoming " Embody round one has all but sold out.... there's a few size 12 crops left" ..... there are actually 299 items still left; Over $21k retail of stock in just the first embody range that she is still holding (and paying warehouse storage costs on).She has not had a single product - be it her NFT's or any of her active wear ranges - that have actually sold out.

Liar, liar (cheap, polyester, thrush inducing activewear) pants on fire

1718334225493.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I said in this thread awhile back I quit a toxic job. Well I just started a new one and now I’m sitting here on tattle all day imma get fired. How do I explain I’m on scam watch? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.