Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The TAWkward women can all wake the duck up and get angry but there is not a damn thing they can do beyond cut their losses.
They purchased their fugly JPEGs and that's that. That "lying witch" Anna has been calling it an "investment" but that's not what it was. It was always a grift, no different than any other shadey rug pull NFT project.
They've been had.
It’s obvious that Anna clearly agrees since her message was basically you’re welcome to leave if you don’t like it.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She says she didn’t turn off ability to heart react but then when ppl react she deletes it? Jesus she’s a gaslighting witch

Reactions: 12
Wow the mask is really falling off. I’m so bloody pleased for the women who have spoken up. They’re more articulate and professional than Scamma could ever dream of being.

Can they report their NFT under consumer laws given that Scamma hasn’t delivered on any of her original promises? I would certainly be trying if I was them?

Reactions: 12
Who are the disillusioned fucks love hearting that response of hers.
That Nerida woman (I didn’t realise that she wrote some of the new SLS modules! - Anna didn’t even write those!) and that Kerry chick who is obsessed with her. Both sucked into Scamma’s huge asshole. I find Nerida’s obsession so tragic - girl, Anna doesn’t visit you, doesn’t care about you (didn’t even make TAW in your size) and isn’t your friend. You are a cash cow, and cult follower . Have some self respect.

I’m just so happy it looks like Trudes has left the cult. She’s still susceptible to every coaching and mlm gimmick from what I have seen, but still, growth!!!!!

Reactions: 13
So ‘within the next 7 days’ the Hub will be updated (as clearly and consistently communicated you imbeciles), that the following courses will be live:

1. NavigaTIng LiFE with HuGe MasculiNe Energy in a Me Too Era- Ryan SK TT Petrovich
2. How to Own the Dancefloor- Sex is not just for the bedroom. Katelyn Judd
3. Raising the next Cleopatra- how not to contain brilliance but let it burn bright. Anna’s Mum

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Doesn’t matter what Anna does now. Some of them are seeing the light, they’ll never see Anna the same. Her response was appalling. These women have funded her life for years now. She should be apologising with no buts and owning it. Fixing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I love how she kept reiterating that you ‘can’t have it both ways’ in business but isn’t one of her many crappy catch phrases ‘yes and both’
---
Also wow that was a lot of words to say absolutely nothing of substance. She is so inarticulate it’s actually astounding

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Flicking through the first couple Anna Rose threads from the pre-launch and launch week of TAW NFT. I found a few screen shots relevant to where the TAWkward women find themselves now.
I am just going to dump them all here
Interesting that pistachio was defending Anna in those screenshots and now she’s finally seen the light and asking the hard questions. Even her most devoted fans are seeing the light it seems

Reactions: 19
“With the colder months here.. blah blah… functional ways to wear our vixen body suits”
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA she is soooo out of touch with fashion and trends 😂😂😂
Just finished a spin class.. might chuck a pleather jacket over my polyester thrush suit and grab a margi 🍸! Said No One Ever!
Good to see she’s getting some extra use out of those ratty extensions!!! 😂

I am so glad the investors are starting to speak up!! As said on previous page she’s pocketed close to a million from these poor women and has done absolutely nothing to provide them with what was promised!!!
View attachment 2991196View attachment 2991197View attachment 2991199
Sorry but I had such a good giggle over this “ad”. Clearly the middle pic was taken by a professional photographer from when the collection launched, the other two are obviously just home jobs taken by Katy in her lounge room. Her make up and hair are different and the color contrast and tone of the polyester crotch suit isn’t even consistent. It’s such a marketing fail I’m wheezing! I didn’t know “global companies” did their advertising like this??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just want to know if it’s a ‘global company’ because the polyester clothes are shipped from China?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.