Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know where she is getting the money for this European trip. I'm guessing he might be adding a few dollars but the bulk would be paid for by her. Surely they are looking at around 20+ grand or more. I haven't been overseas for 6 yrs so I'm a little behind on the costs.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know, maybe I’m a bit loopy from my cold meds but I’m pissing myself over this clip from her video.
Between the giant tongue thrust after sipping his wine like a total rube, the goofy frozen smile and the glow in the dark chompers, it’s like watching an SNL clip.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She probably knows about it as well and they’re orchestrating a “surprise” proposal for the gram. She wants, more than anything, a fairytale proposal that she can film for all of her cultists and I just don’t see her leaving the details of that up to Dumbdumb Mouthbreather.
absolutely 1000000000% on this
we will be treated to this vision for the rest of our tattling lives

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
1000014784.jpg

wow the jumpsuit she's wearing underneath looks SO comfy. def not cutting into her flesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2948723
Hahaha ahhh this gem.. 😂
Oh surely someone has a screen recording of the dancing!
It was the double ponytail that did it for me that day 🤣
@Colab Queen Sophie Trophy had the goods in an earlier thread

Edit: Too funny. Posted this and then realised who’d asked in the first place!!!

I love that it was the Juicy Dance that brought these comparisons
IMG_5367.jpeg

• Haha
Does she really think she can get abs with some suction thing? How lazy can you get. And btw 80% is what you eat and no alcohol hun. I know as I have abs from daily constant hard work.

Reactions: 7
She probably knows about it as well and they’re orchestrating a “surprise” proposal for the gram. She wants, more than anything, a fairytale proposal that she can film for all of her cultists and I just don’t see her leaving the details of that up to Dumbdumb Mouthbreather.
Dumbdumb Mouthbreather YES 🙌🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean… just open the door and put your shoes on? Lol? Can’t imagine what her neighbours thought seeing wee man carrying a praying mantis but ok
‘I LIterALly turn my brain off around him’. Let him think for both of you girlfriend. Good luck with that 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WTH is that photo on her grid wrapped in some fabric. I can’t even. I feel so embarrassed for her.

• Haha