Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clearly buttering up her “communidy” for another cash grab on her part…
She sure is! The “inner circle” it’s not only a cash grab. It’s $49 per month and it’s exactly what Anna needs to show a regular income, consistently to be able to buy a house/loan with short king. Even though she has “assets” none of them are stable income. I think we will be seeing more “cash grabs” that are monthly subs etc. Like self love school modules being dropped per month instead of a big chunk. Allegedly 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean… just open the door and put your shoes on? Lol? Can’t imagine what her neighbours thought seeing wee man carrying a praying mantis but ok
I AM CRINGING SO HARD AT THIS
how very awakened of you scamma going all giggly girl
so empowered and strong

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To sell a subscription coaching service having not delivered on any other promise is so so scammy. I see the ‘I’ve walked through fires post is back big time’. No wonder she’d so crispy … the walking through fires is a constant. Repetitive money grabbing scammy Scamma swathed in pink chiffon and somehow looking like a brick tit house all the same. Don’t forget your brain at the door when you next have to set a calendar reminder for a zoom bored meeting. It’s so tricky to use a calendar and work out those masculine time zones.

Reactions: 14
I bleeping knew it! Katlyn and Lukeyboi (cringe!) got married during the March Bali trip

IMG_5378.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Totally. It was so obvious. Also lukeyboii is just creepy looking.
Lukeyboii is too old for that handle and spelling.

Should be ‘lukeysenior’
---
And how long before there’s a word salad from Scammy about how she’s the most amazing bestest friend/bridesmaid ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lukeyboii is too old for that handle and spelling.

Should be ‘lukeysenior’
---
And how long before there’s a word salad from Scammy about how she’s the most amazing bestest friend/bridesmaid ever.
It also looked like Scammie did a reading/was the stand in celebrant?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
6 weeks in Europe. I wonder how many of her cultists can afford that?
TAW ladies, make no mistake, you all funded this! I hope you get as much enjoyment from your JPEG and ill-fitting sweatshop workout clothes as Anna will be having spending your money on her extravagant trip with her wee man.
She’s spending all your profits! 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Here’s the video

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here’s the video
7 guests and 1 of them is Anna’s mum. Should of just gotten married in a back yard in the GC. That wedding was just sad 😆. Where’s creepy Luke’s other children ? They should of been there, it’s not that expensive to fly them both over also. Also im sure just looking at pics from a late night stalk they met when Luke was with the boys mum. Katlyn and Luke were PTs at a gym somewhere.
The inconsistency with sharing/not sharing their girls online. Idiots !
---
The Mr and Mrs sign from Typo is real stunning.
2010 back yard wedding vibez

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like Scamma has Invisalign. Popped her retainers back in on that story. Lots of widening of that smile arc needed!

• Wow
That’s one of the saddest wedding days I’ve ever seen.
---
Looks like Scamma has Invisalign. Popped her retainers back in on that story. Lots of widening of that smile arc needed!
I’m wondering if this is all preparation to get her own set of Turkey Teeth?
---

But… Didn’t SK book that trip to Bali for Anna completely spontaneously all by himself? 🤔

And of course they’re both in there with word salad comments that barely make any sense.

1716423441475.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Does Katlyn have any other friends than a chick she met at a failed NFT convention ? Like I know your circle gets smaller as you get older but she seems to have no one but scamma? Reckon she grifted too hard to the sun, and burned some friendships on the way?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With all of the beautiful and lush locations in Bali … did they seriously choose to have their ceremony in a barren, narrow patch of grass, sandwiched in between their villa and the villa next door smooshed up against them? 🤦🏼‍♀️ It looks like a prison yard. God how depressing. What a way to start off your married life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
That’s one of the saddest wedding days I’ve ever seen.
---

I’m wondering if this is all preparation to get her own set of Turkey Teeth?
---

But… Didn’t SK book that trip to Bali for Anna completely spontaneously all by himself? 🤔

And of course they’re both in there with word salad comments that barely make any sense.

View attachment 2952038
You are so bleeping married!

😂😬 get better friends

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.